zooropa

Anyone from TSC K1 fiance please comment when you get a case number!!

721 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

My congressional rep called me today. He said TSC returned his call and said that they will be sending my case to the NVC within the next 10 days. He said they gave no reason for the delay and made no indication that anything was wrong with my case. My thought is they are simply in over their heads and are having trouble staying organized and keeping up with all the transfers. I'll check again in 10 days but for now I see no other option besides simply waiting. My NOA2 was June 17th.

Thanks,

This makes the third person that got this "10 days" message. I think you are right, they screwed up and are now back on the normal timeline. It only took an extra three week delay for this....ClockWatch2.gifranting33va.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

For those of you who have been in contact with your congressmen, I would strongly encourage you to attempt to meet with them and explain all that we are going through. I say this because soon the House will draft their own version of immigration reform legislation. The Senate version does not change the way fiance and spouse visas are handled so I am going to strongly urge my congressman to address this miserable process. Specifically, point out the disorganization (the mess of nobody knowing where our cases were when they transferred) and the delays from VSC to TSC and then from TSC to NVC. Also, why do our cases have to go through the NVC at all? Why not just go straight from the service center to the embassy? There must be a way to computerize the whole thing and eliminate the extra weeks-months of NVC processing. Midterm election season is coming up so if you make your voices heard, congressmen/women will listen.

Just saw a recent post that she also recieved a change in status regarding her patition sent in DOS like Queen.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/404651-december-filers/page-51

AOS/EAD/AP

10/03/13 - package sent to Chicago Lockbox

10/07/13 - package received by S. Rodriguez

10/10/13 - Email Notification for AOS/EAD/AP

10/19/13 - NOA1 EAD

11/07/13 - BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT

11/16/13 - USCIS Status for I-485: Testing and Interview

12/03/13 - USCIS Status for I-131 AP - Approved / USCIS Status for I-485 - Card/ Document Production

01/07/14 - INTERVIEW @ 1:00pm, USCIS Hagatna Guam -APPROVED

01/08/14 - Card Production Ordered

01/09/14 - Register Permanent Status

01/14/14 - For Delivery with USPS Tracking No.

1/24/14/ - GC on hand

ROC I-751

10/09/15 - Eligible for ROC

10/21/15 - I-751 Packet mailed via USPS (2 day Priority Mail)

10/23/15 - Delivered to USCIS California Service Center

10/27/15 - $590 charged to account.

10/29/15 - received NOA dated 10/23/15

11/06/15 - Biometrics received for 11/18/15 appointment

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

I can't remember who received the same notice, but I just received the following in an email from USCIS:

On July 9, 2013, we shipped this approved or re-affirmed case to the Department of State for visa processing. For more information, please contact them directly.

I can't remember who received the same notice, but I just received the following in an email from USCIS:

On July 9, 2013, we shipped this approved or re-affirmed case to the Department of State for visa processing. For more information, please contact them directly.

Thats interesting. I hope they are sending all the approved petitions now. I havent received anything from them yet.

AOS/EAD/AP

10/19/13 - NOA1 EAD

12/03/13 - USCIS Status for I-131 AP - Approved / USCIS Status for I-485 - Card/ Document Production

1/24/14/ - GC on hand

ROC I-751

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

Anyone heard back from NVC? or got a case number? I called the department of state... instead of the NVC much quicker, but still have not received my case yet. My case transferred on June 21st from VSC to TSC, and was approved for NOA2 for 129F on July 3rd.... now just waiting to figure out when our case will get to NVC and I can find out the case number, and hopefully figure out the interview date....

Anyone heard back from NVC? or got a case number? I called the department of state... instead of the NVC much quicker, but still have not received my case yet. My case transferred on June 21st from VSC to TSC, and was approved for NOA2 for 129F on July 3rd.... now just waiting to figure out when our case will get to NVC and I can find out the case number, and hopefully figure out the interview date....

Texas just started to ship out the approved petitions as per Queen's notice July8. May be next week hopefully we'll be hearing something from them

AOS/EAD/AP

10/19/13 - NOA1 EAD

1/24/14/ - GC on hand

ROC I-751

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

I got this tonight:

Yayyy! It seems like they're get moving! Only hours before that notice my fiance contacted our congresswoman again and told her very detailled what is happening (or better not happening) right now. She said she'll get right onto it but this couldn't have been because she called them. Must have been coincidence again!

I just hope NVC can cope with all these cases quickly. I want to have my new receipt number ;-)

Nov 30th 2012.....Filed Petition I-129F

Dec 6th 2012.......NOA1 (VSC)

May 29th 2013.....File got transferred to TSC

June 18th 2013....NOA2 (after 196 days!!!)

July 9th 2013.......Case is sent to NVC

July 18th 2013.....Medical in Munich

Aug 28th 2013.....Interview in FRN - Approved!

Aug 30th 2013.....Visa in mail!

Sep 13th 2013.....POE Boston

Nov 12th 2013.....Wedding in Old City Hall, Boston

Dec 02nd 2013....Sent AOS package

Dec 04th 2013.....Package received

Jan 02nd 2014.....Requested expedite for EAD due to severe financial loss (pending job offer)
Jan 06th 2014......Biometrics Appointment
Jan 07th 2014......EAD/AP Combo Card in production
Jan 13th 2014......Combo Card received in mail
Mar 12th 2014.....Potential Interview Waiver Letter
Apr 23rd 2014......Status update to "Card Production"
Apr 25th 2014......Status update to "Decision"
Apr 28th 2014......Welcome Letter arrived
May 3rd 2014.......Green Card arrived

Okay, I just got back from InfoPass appointment. They were really nice.

However, he wasn't 100% what is going on with my case. He took my information and is going to find out.

He did say that my case was mailed from TSC to VSC on July 4th. Then, it was mailed from VSC to ?? on July 8th (Monday). He said it seems they mailed it back to TSC, but wasn't sure. That is what he looking into. He hopes that VSC mailed to NVC but it wasn't clear what they did. He just said that it says my case in in-transit from the VSC on July 8th.

He said it appears that TSC did something wrong and that is why they were sent back to VSC. Which is understandable since TSC doesn't usually process these cases. He was saying something about not separating it correctly or something (I didn't really follow).

I'm hoping my case was sent to NVC from VSC and not TSC haha. I didn't get a notice like others, so I don't know.

Edited by Dustin and Janen

Queen, have you tried calling NVC to see what they tell you now? Just curious....

Not yet, we're giving it a few days. We plan to call tomorrow evening and see if they've recieved it yet.

AOS posted - 02/18/2014

NOA1 - 03/04/2014
Biometrics - 03/28/2014
EAD in post - 5/5/2014

EAD in hand - 5/10/2014
Interview waiver letter received - 6/9/2014

Card production notice - 1/10/2015

ROC mailed - 10/11/2016

ROC received at CSC - 10/18/2016

Interview Notice Received - 3/30/2017

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I called the NVC and we received our NOA2 on June 19th and a December 12th filer and there was no record of our EAC # on file. Totally disappointed however she herself was concerned because it should've been there. She advised me to send an email to their research center and to find out where it is. She also wanted me to tell her what my NOA2 notice says and it says it was forwarded to the listed consulate which does not state the listed consulate on our notice but she says they should've received it first before the consulate does. Hopefully we will get a reply ASAP. Hopefully all of us will be getting to the next step.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

This sounds similar to Angelina's answer.....

that's what I was thinking. ugh. So weeks of training before any approvals and they do something wrong that has our cases transferred from office to office. grr. :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.