NikLR

Green card production after ELIS

1,923 posts in this topic

Is there something that I need to update in ELIS? Case was received back in Jan.2,2014 and POE is Feb.7,2014 but Case status is still ACCEPTED and pending review? I think this is taking a long time than normal.

Can anyone help me? Is there a number I can call to follow-up on this? What should I do?

Please advise.

Is there something that I need to update in ELIS? Case was received back in Jan.2,2014 and POE is Feb.7,2014 but Case status is still ACCEPTED and pending review? I think this is taking a long time than normal.

Can anyone help me? Is there a number I can call to follow-up on this? What should I do?

Please advise.

If you read back through the thread this is normal. Average time seems to be about 2 months from POE to receiving GC. It usually only goes to optimized a few days to a week before you receive the GC. Usually. Edited by SusieQQQ

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

update? You can update the address and telephone numbers without going through id upload, but all this 'next stuff can get confusing in that wonderful user interface.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Since Feb 24th mine optimized and up to now no green card and is March 18th

I'm in the same position for one of our green cards, the other three were optimized on 21 Feb and arrived on 26 Feb... It's puzzling. I sent a mail to TSC last week, waiting for a response. Sephris is in a similar position (unless there has been any update, Sephris?)

SusieQQQ i have a question. Did your SSN's arrive in one package for 4 of you?

And is the optimized one's status "in production"?

Thanks

The SSNs were all in separate envelopes but they all arrived at the same time.

Optimized should be production, if you check using your IOE receipt number from ELIS in the USCIS case status check it will tell you. https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/Dashboard/CaseStatus.do

To susieQQQ

There is still no update for me. Have you receive any response from your email to them?

To susieQQQ

Still no update for me. Have you receive any response from them for ur email?

No, but I know they usually take about 2 weeks to respond to mails. Am hoping that something will happen when someone gets round to reading the mail!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Since Feb 24th mine optimized and up to now no green card and is March 18th

CRIS status change? if you not know of CRIS,

get to https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/displayLogon.do

and make an account.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Timeline

Hello Everyone,

Need help with the fellow Forum members. My POE was on Feb 21st 2014. Till now I have not recieved my green card yet. I have paid the ELIS fee well in advance before my departure on 3rd Feb 2014. On Elis web site my case status shows Accepted. Also I am entering my Recipt ID which starts with IOE number in Cris (https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/Dashboard.do) however its showing following text :Your case can not be found at this time in My Case Status. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283"

Is this normal also dear Members I have to travel outside the country on urgent matter, Should I be allowed to back in. Any information regrding above will be higly appreciated

Hello Everyone,

Need help with the fellow Forum members. My POE was on Feb 21st 2014. Till now I have not recieved my green card yet. I have paid the ELIS fee well in advance before my departure on 3rd Feb 2014. On Elis web site my case status shows Accepted. Also I am entering my Recipt ID which starts with IOE number in Cris (https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/Dashboard.do) however its showing following text :Your case can not be found at this time in My Case Status. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283"

Is this normal also dear Members I have to travel outside the country on urgent matter, Should I be allowed to back in. Any information regrding above will be higly appreciated

Ya know... People don't mind answering questions but it helps if you at least read the previous few pages, where most of your questions have been answered.

It doesn't matter when before POE you paid, the production process only gets triggered on entry. The only time payment date matters is if you pay after entry.

Cris won't show your case until you move to "optimized" which will probably be about 2 months after entry.

Your stamped immigrant visa is a temporary green card for a year so you can travel with it and use it for anything else you would need a green card for.

Edited by SusieQQQ

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.