Edited by raj127

POE - 26th JAN 2014(DFW)

Applied for SSN on 14 th FEB and recieved on 27th FEB 2014

27th FEB ELIS status optimised

4th MARCH production of new card began

7th MARCH card produced and mailed through usps priority mail

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

UPDATE - Green card arrived in post today.

Good Luck everyone one receiving yours. smile.png

Congrats! dancin5hr.gif

And make sure it is the CR-1 - and not the IR-1. Otherwise, more paperwork and more waiting, and who would want that!

Timeline after visa approval

Immigrant fee paid on ELIS - Jan 24th

POE - Jan 25th

Update on GC and SSN

(as of March 14th, 2014)

ELIS status - Closed (Card produced)

USCIS case check with receipt number (starts with IOE) - Card delivered in the mail

SSN - Received (Went to SSA location to apply for one)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

N-400 Naturalization Process

N-400 package mailed in - Nov 7th

Payment posted on cc account - Nov 10th

NOA (hard copy) - Nov 14th

Biometrics - Dec 7th

In Line - Dec 27th

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Congrats! dancin5hr.gif

And make sure it is the CR-1 - and not the IR-1. Otherwise, more paperwork and more waiting, and who would want that!

It says CR-1 on it smile.png thank you for that though. smile.png

Edited by justoleme

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Just checked USCIS site today and GC was picked up by USPS yesterday (March 11th). Tracking number was provided as well. Expected delivery tomorrow.

ELIS is still showing Optimized though. Maybe it will change today.

Sara82, you should checked yours as well since we both got 'optimized' on Mar 6th.

Has yours arrived yet ?

Congratulations :)

Don't just check for CR1. Check for the EXPIRATION date.

The issue wasn't the CR1 or IR1 designation but rather that people had a 10 year expiration when should have only had a 2 year expiration.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: Timeline

Just checked USCIS site today and GC was picked up by USPS yesterday (March 11th). Tracking number was provided as well. Expected delivery tomorrow.

ELIS is still showing Optimized though. Maybe it will change today.

Sara82, you should checked yours as well since we both got 'optimized' on Mar 6th.

have you received you card ?

HAPPY FOR YOU

To sara82

What's the date when your card started in production? SusieQQQ and I still don't have any progress since feb.

they started producing the card on the 6th , i should have the card now , i don't understand what is happening

may be because in the port of entry i gave them new address where my husband moved and where i wanted the green card to be mailed ? im not sure may be this takes some time for them to update the address on the file

What about you sephris , did you changed something in the port of entry ?

do you know, what is the reason to sometimes they don't close the status and they don't send the card ?

Edited by sara82

Have you called the USCIS and spoken to a tier 2 about this?

Is your address updated on your ELIS account?

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Have you called the USCIS and spoken to a tier 2 about this?

Is your address updated on your ELIS account?

no no call , i have not contacted USCIS since the port od entry

how can i know if my address is updated or no in elis account ? do u mean my profil address ?

the box concerning the contact information ,mailing address in my profil is empty

Who should update my address in elis account me , or USCIS ?

Edited by sara82

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.