Azsara

VSC left over just got transferred to Texas!!

75 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Ever since I started working on the I129-F packet I have had levels of stress and anxiety higher than anytime in my life. Today I was moved from VSC, same email as stated above. It doesn't say where it was moved but I'm assuming its also to Texas. NOA1 on 2/8. Hopefully this means approval will be soon and the day I can relax again is one step closer!

Is there anything I need to change in my timeline to reflect the move? I looked but didn't see any place applicable. This website has been a great help to me (& saved me from hiring a lawyer) that I want to make sure I at least keep my information accurate to help the community.

Edited by LoveinBrazil

Ever since I started working on the I129-F packet I have had levels of stress and anxiety higher than anytime in my life. Today I was moved from VSC, same email as stated above. It doesn't say where it was moved but I'm assuming its also to Texas. NOA1 on 2/8. Hopefully this means approval will be soon and the day I can relax again is one step closer!

Is there anything I need to change in my timeline to reflect the move? I looked but didn't see any place applicable. This website has been a great help to me (& saved me from hiring a lawyer) that I want to make sure I at least keep my information accurate to help the community.

No more stressing just relax it will be ok!

I am going to leave my service centre at VSC

Our Story AoS
[March 2012] Met online on Christian Mingle [November 27th 2013] AoS sent
[June 25th 2012] Met in Person in London!
[August 2012] Steve visits me again in the Uk for our second meeting for just one weekend! [March 6th 2014] AoS Interview - Passed
[september 2012] My first trip to America to visit the love of my life
[November 2012] I travel to America for my first ever thanksgiving with Steves family!
[December 2012] Steve comes to the Uk to spend xmas with my family!
( heart.gif February 15th 2013 heart.gif ) He pops the question in Kensington, London...and I say yes!

K1

[January 15th 2013) I-129f SENT!
[January 24th 2013] NOA1
[July 08th 2013]- NOA2 (
approved 165 Days)
[July 18th 2013] Case forwarded to NVC

[July 26th 2013] We call DoS and are finally given our case # - I book medical immediatly

[July 29th 2013] Case forwarded to US Embassy, London
[August 8th 2013] Packet 3 sent (before received)

[August 9th 2013] Packet 3 received
[August 13th 2013] Medical

[August 16th 2013] CEAC updates - London logs my medical results

[August 20th 2013] - CEAC update - London logs my packet 3

[August 23rd 2013] I call DoS and they tell me my interview date, (2 weeks since I sent ds-2001)

[August 27th 2013 CEAC update - London dispatches packet 4]

[August 29th 2013] Packet 4 received
[september 24th 2013] Interview -
Refused due to passport and birth certificate condition

[september 26th 2013] Emergency appt at HM Passport Office London - New Passport and Birth Certificate in hand
[september 30th 2013] DX collects passport and birth certificate

[October 3rd] - Docs delivered to Embassy

[October 10th] - London Approves and Issues our Visa!!

[October 16th 2013] 4.00pm - Visa in my hand, 11pm POE -Newark

[October 27th 2013] Wedding wub.png

I was moved today also..Finally!! I hope this means good news soon..They didnt say on the email where my case was going to be transferred but anyways any news besides a RFE or Denial or me is actually good news!..I hope we all get approved soon!!!!!!

Yeahhhhhhhh

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Just had an email (heart jumped out of my chest) saying that I had been transferred to a local office!!

Looks like us leftovers havent been forgotten about we are finally getting transferred out of the dead VSC!!

wooop wooop anyone else?

Got transferred also. NOA1 of Jan 25. I hope it was to texas, as they are now trained and have several people working on I-120f.. I think this is great news!. We were left for dead at VSC.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Just had an email (heart jumped out of my chest) saying that I had been transferred to a local office!!

Looks like us leftovers havent been forgotten about we are finally getting transferred out of the dead VSC!!

wooop wooop anyone else?

our dates are so close..I'm still not approved from being transferred in May but hope we are both approved soon!! :) hopefully the wait won't be as long for you now that they are trained in Texas...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sooooo we were all moved today right? I hope that doesnt slow TSC down becuase God knows we've been waiting patiently for a long time. EricyJess I know what you mean I almont peed in my pants when the email came in from USCIS. I guess all we can do is continue to wait like we have been doing. Good luck all!!

Us too. I don't know how I feel about it, but we'll just wait and see, and hope!

AOS // 12 months 3 days
April 13, 2014 NOA1 - April 16, 2015 Approved

April 27, 2015 Greencard received

K-1 // 8 months
Feb 22, 2013 NOA1 - Oct 23, 2013 London Interview
March 18, 2014 Married

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I got the email too this morning........june 21 2013 we transfered your case........but did not say where......I dont know to be excited or what !!!!

At this any news is good news! Look at it this way atleast your case have been looked at and they are sending to somewhere that is processing quicker. My NOA1 is January 25th and I got the same email as you but I am happy I heard something because since the NOA1 it had been dead silence until today. So hang on in there and Good luck :) we are in this waiting game together.

wooop wooop anyone else?

Congrats :) I'm sure you'll hear something a lot sooner now. Texas is getting through them all at a considerable pace. It's the most activity I've seen in months. Glad you've finally seen some action on your case. At least you have the benefit of knowing what's going on now as opposed to the mad panic we all had last month.

AOS posted - 02/18/2014

NOA1 - 03/04/2014
Biometrics - 03/28/2014
EAD in post - 5/5/2014

EAD in hand - 5/10/2014
Interview waiver letter received - 6/9/2014

Card production notice - 1/10/2015

ROC mailed - 10/11/2016

ROC received at CSC - 10/18/2016

Interview Notice Received - 3/30/2017

We got transferred too this morning..I hope it turns out to be a good thing... ClockWatch2.gifsmile.png
Like everybody else on here we are sooo tired of playing this waiting game sleepy.gif
I noticed that people from certain countries obviously get their NOA2 way faster than others though.. you might be lucky and get your's pretty soon since the UK is one of them wink.png but yea I hope everything goes smooth with all them people who been waiting for so long now.
Let's wait and see... I caught myself checking on our status and Igor's more than ever before.. it became almost like an addiction now..blink.png
Well, GOOD LUCK to every single one out there!

our timeline (K 1 process):
01/01/2013 - got engaged
28/01/2013 - I-129F sent
04/02/2013 - NOA1 (never received hard copy)
21/06/2013 - I-129F got transferred from VSC to TSC
09/07/2013 - RFE
15/07/2013 - RFE sent back
31/07/2013 - NOA2
22/08/2013 - medical (Frankfurt)

09/09/2013 - case left TSC

13/09/2013 - NVC received case

16/09/2013 - NVC sent case to Embassy/Frankfurt

18/09/2013 - Embassy/Frankfurt received case

25/09/2013 - Package3 received

27/09/2013 - Package3 sent back

02/10/2013 - Package4 received (e-mail)
09/10/2013 - Interview (Frankfurt) - APPROVED!

18/10/2013 - Visa received

09/11/2013 - US entry (POE Atlanta)

29/11/2013 - wedding in Hawaii :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.