Penny Lane

Spamming in the game forum.

80 posts in this topic

Yep they were posting sometimes a hundred pages in a few hours and the mods are aware of this. Where was the outrage against them?

They shouldn't be able to. And neither should you. Nobody can participate in a thread that you and your "wife" are posting in at the time. Why? Because their responses will be buried two pages back by the time they hit reply.

But as long as you're upping your post count, who cares...

In any game, skill level matters. If you want to play with the best, you gotta be the best. Practice.

Usually I find you amusing, but your trolling is irritating at this point. Maybe someone else will play with you.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

If I were the spouse of a real immigrant who spends excessive time being online, I'd be concerned instead of tolerant. She has been here for eight months and suddenly her main outlet for socialization is playing faux games instead of talking to actual friends.

She created a VJ account only to play with her husband five months after arriving in the US. She didn't come here to share her K1 visa and CFO experiences in the Philippine regional forum, or to ask questions about the AOS. She only signed up on VJ to play. Whose idea was that?

IF she was real, this would be out of line IMO. Who cares why they are here and if they play games at ridiculous rates. What matters here is that this may be one guy using two accounts via auto-script to pad post count for some reason.

He's been padding his post count for as long as I can remember.

Spamming is allowed. Calling it out isn't, considering I got thread banned for saying it could be an auto script.

The rules of VJ don't make sense to anybody but the few who enforce them. I don't know why I bother trying to understand.

IF she was real, this would be out of line IMO. Who cares why they are here and if they play games at ridiculous rates. What matters here is that this may be one guy using two accounts via auto-script to pad post count for some reason.

Could you not tell that was my way of pointing out and supporting our common suspicion that there's only one person behind those accounts?

When the game threads were still in OT, we called out that person for answering his own posts straight for one or two pages in multiple threads. I forgot which game threads those were but I think he used to play scrabble all by himself when no one else would post after him. A mod dressed him down so he stopped answering his own posts. After a few months of taking a break from writing consecutive posts, his "wife" emerged from the shadows.

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Could you not tell that was my way of pointing out and supporting our common suspicion that there's only one person behind those accounts?

When the game threads were still in OT, we called out that person for answering his own posts straight for one or two pages in multiple threads. I forgot which game threads those were but I think he used to play scrabble all by himself when no one else would post after him. A mod dressed him down so he stopped answering his own posts. After a few months of taking a break from writing consecutive posts, his "wife" emerged from the shadows.

Ah.

Yep they were posting sometimes a hundred pages in a few hours and the mods are aware of this. Where was the outrage against them?

You weren't here then. And you and the mouse in your pocket do it in every thread. Two wrongs don't make a right.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Ah.

You weren't around then. Here are two pages that prove he had an episode of playing with himself. I'm not gonna waste my time looking for more but most of us have always known how obsessed he is when it comes to posting endlessly. I'm not wondering why he "invited his wife" to register and play with him this time.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/371380-keep-and-kick/page-58

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/288773-new-game-write-a-number/page-73

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

I keep telling you guys, there are two sets of rules. If you complain, you are infringing upon the sock puppets rights of enjoyment. If they infringe on your rights, it's ok. See how that works? See how the mods rushed to his defense? Just like they did when he destroyed the off topic forum when he first joined.

But feel free to bash blacks, Jews and Christians. Just make sure not to touch Muslims or Mr. Smiley.

You weren't around then. Here are two pages that prove he had an episode of playing with himself. I'm not gonna waste my time looking for more but most of us have always known how obsessed he is when it comes to posting endlessly. I'm not wondering why he "invited his wife" to register and play with him this time.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/371380-keep-and-kick/page-58

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/288773-new-game-write-a-number/page-73

But he's just having a good time playing with himself, why interfere.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015