zooropa

Texas Service Center I129F Approvals

193 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

Original Service Center: Vermont

Receipt Date: 2013-04-11
Transfer Date: 2013-07-10
Approved Date: 2013-07-28 (?) -- waiting on hard copy to know.

On July 28, 2013, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E).

~ Don't forget to 'Vote Up' useful advice from others ~

K1 Visa Journey [April 11, 2013 - August 31, 2014]
[2014-09-20] !!! WEDDING !!!
[2014-09-22] Applied for SSN
[2014-09-26] Marriage License in Snail Mail
[2014-10-22] Notification of SSC in mail, will arrive "within 2 weeks"
[2014-10-27] SSC Arrived!

2015-04-30] Mailed AOS Package!
[2015-06-16] EAD Approved!
[2015-06-16] AP Approved!
[2015-06-23] EAD/AP Card Received!

[2015-10-02] AOS Approved (No Interview)!

[2015-10-07] Greencard Mailed

[2015-10-09] Approval Notice Recieved

[2015-10-09] Greencard Recieved!

I used RapidVisa for my petition; a paperwork service. A K1 is $375.00 to use their hassle-free online application system.

Useful Links:
Igor's List | Advanced Search Tool | Q&A With a Former USCIS Adjudicator
Visa Status Checker (Once you get a Case # from NVC) | Offical USCIS Reasons for a K1 Denial

The advice offered by this user is not legal advice. You should contact an attorney to obtain legal advice.

Original Service Center: Vermont

Receipt Date: 2013-04-11

Transfer Date: 2013-07-10

Approved Date: 2013-07-28 (?) -- waiting on hard copy to know.

On July 28, 2013, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E).

Congratulations!

that was very fast.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

Yes, much faster than we expected. Thank you. :)

~ Don't forget to 'Vote Up' useful advice from others ~

K1 Visa Journey [April 11, 2013 - August 31, 2014]
[2014-09-20] !!! WEDDING !!!
[2014-09-22] Applied for SSN
[2014-09-26] Marriage License in Snail Mail
[2014-10-22] Notification of SSC in mail, will arrive "within 2 weeks"
[2014-10-27] SSC Arrived!

2015-04-30] Mailed AOS Package!
[2015-06-16] EAD Approved!
[2015-06-16] AP Approved!
[2015-06-23] EAD/AP Card Received!

[2015-10-02] AOS Approved (No Interview)!

[2015-10-07] Greencard Mailed

[2015-10-09] Approval Notice Recieved

[2015-10-09] Greencard Recieved!

I used RapidVisa for my petition; a paperwork service. A K1 is $375.00 to use their hassle-free online application system.

Useful Links:
Igor's List | Advanced Search Tool | Q&A With a Former USCIS Adjudicator
Visa Status Checker (Once you get a Case # from NVC) | Offical USCIS Reasons for a K1 Denial

The advice offered by this user is not legal advice. You should contact an attorney to obtain legal advice.

My NOA1 receipt number begins with SRC, which from what I've been told that is Texas. i was sent straight to texas so hopefully this is a good thing! Are they approving fast fast? :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

PLEASE post here as soon as you receive an approval from TSC- if you are a I129F filer!!!

There are a LARGE number of people waiting for this Center to actually start processing these...

Great! unsure.png It sucks that there is no way to check the procesing time for I 129 once it's there. We just got the message that they received our evidence from the RFE today sooooooo.......we shall wait some more!!!

Great! unsure.png It sucks that there is no way to check the procesing time for I 129 once it's there. We just got the message that they received our evidence from the RFE today sooooooo.......we shall wait some more!!!

My approval came just 4 days after they received my response......and mine was at Texas also............Good luck

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Transferred July 10, NOA2 July 26. Just over two weeks. Not too bad considering the average wait time is 5 months from NOA1. My NOA1 was April 10. I called NVC yesterday and was told the same as others about waiting 8 weeks to see a case number. :(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

This is all good news!!! I hope we hear something soon!! Izzy you are really lucky!!! I'm happy for you my NOA1 was Jan and still waiting on NOA2. :P I'm really happy for you!!!

Filed: Timeline

12 days after they got our RFE response we are APPROVED!!! Finally! I been dreaming about being able to post this!

What a great day.. Medical AND noa2 in one day smile.png

Did your case change from RFE Reponse Review back to Initial Review before you got approved. I got RFE on 7/27, RFE response review on 7/29 and today 8/5 my case status change back to Initial Review. Thanks

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Finland
Timeline

At my initial application, my case was being handled by Vermont. According to the USCIS website, the processing time at VSC was 5 months. Exactly 5 months later, my case was transferred to another office. It took days to find out where and why. But it ended up at TSC.

TSC received, and it took 2 months for them to process and approve. BUT...they still have not sent the case onto the NVC (National Visa Center). It's been 3 weeks since approval.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

At my initial application, my case was being handled by Vermont. According to the USCIS website, the processing time at VSC was 5 months. Exactly 5 months later, my case was transferred to another office. It took days to find out where and why. But it ended up at TSC.

TSC received, and it took 2 months for them to process and approve. BUT...they still have not sent the case onto the NVC (National Visa Center). It's been 3 weeks since approval.

This is almost identical to our situation when we were transferred back in May. It took three weeks for them to ship it to the NVC and we got an email saying it shipped..it then took 3 more days to get the case number and have it shipped off to our Embassy... I've seen cases from TSC where they were sent sooner than mine and some took longer...hopefully you will hear something soon. :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Did your case change from RFE Reponse Review back to Initial Review before you got approved. I got RFE on 7/27, RFE response review on 7/29 and today 8/5 my case status change back to Initial Review. Thanks

It did change to response review and from there straight to approval. No turning back to initial review

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Ok, I'm late, I apologize. I looked through the thread but I still need some clarification.

I researched for about a year before beginning the K-1 visa process. From everything I read I understood that k-1s were only processed at VSC and CSC and that the TSC no longer processed them. But of course, I get my NOA1 today (8-6, sent package on 7-29) stating that my application has been routed to the TSC. This confused me so I searched VJ and found this thread (took me awhile using various search terms).

1. So, when did TSC start processing K-1s again? The USCIS website still only has processing time estimation for VSC and CSC.

2. Also, looks like there have been processing-time issues. Has this mostly cleared or are they still averaging 7 months (my own invented number based on the posts I read)?

Any background or clarification on the issue would be greatly appreciated. I apologize if you are repeating yourself or this has been covered (I honestly tried to research before asking).

I will post when I receive my NOA-2 for other members to get an idea of processing times. Thanks :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.