goodlucklife

Transferred file from vsc to Texas got touched today!!!!!!

2,730 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

I'm not sure now... My lawyer says this is unprecedented to have the case brought locally... He was to wait two weeks for the file to transfer... I m infuriated by this ... Trying to call my congressman now......

I'm not sure now... My lawyer says this is unprecedented to have the case brought locally... He was to wait two weeks for the file to transfer... I m infuriated by this ... Trying to call my congressman now......

OURS TOO!!!! JUST GOT THE EMAILLLL!!! what does that mean???

May I ask what state you live in

May I ask what state you live in

New Jersey we filed it from.

ROC:

Jul, 2016  NOA1

Aug, 2016 biometrics 

South Carolina here.

AOS posted - 02/18/2014

NOA1 - 03/04/2014
Biometrics - 03/28/2014
EAD in post - 5/5/2014

EAD in hand - 5/10/2014
Interview waiver letter received - 6/9/2014

Card production notice - 1/10/2015

ROC mailed - 10/11/2016

ROC received at CSC - 10/18/2016

Interview Notice Received - 3/30/2017

Also to re-post a comment I put in another topic -

"I'm starting to think they may have sent them back to the Texas Lockbox for them to sort through them all and forward them all on to their local field offices, rather than the TSC."

It's clear the USCIS' main post facility is Dallas, TX.

AOS posted - 02/18/2014

NOA1 - 03/04/2014
Biometrics - 03/28/2014
EAD in post - 5/5/2014

EAD in hand - 5/10/2014
Interview waiver letter received - 6/9/2014

Card production notice - 1/10/2015

ROC mailed - 10/11/2016

ROC received at CSC - 10/18/2016

Interview Notice Received - 3/30/2017

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

i just call the uscis, and i ask them about mi case transfer to mi local office and for some reason the girl that answer the phone tell me that mi case is been processed in california sc , she tell me that on the system she had that info about mi case bla bla bla so according to her an agent is going to send me a letter in a week or two ..... ranting33va.gifranting33va.gif i dont believe anything any more unsure.pngunsure.png

Also to re-post a comment I put in another topic -

"I'm starting to think they may have sent them back to the Texas Lockbox for them to sort through them all and forward them all on to their local field offices, rather than the TSC."

It's clear the USCIS' main post facility is Dallas, TX.

that kinda makes sense i think.

ROC:

Jul, 2016  NOA1

Aug, 2016 biometrics 

Hi guys. I got the same email and text.

I guess that it continues being a waiting game. We will get 100% clarification once we receive the hardcopy. It is frustrating that we are at USCIS' mercy. But that's the way it is. I would like to think that just as surprised as I was to get the email/text on 5/24 and again today we will all get our noa2 soon.

Lets keep the faith guys. Lots of prayers.

K-1 Visa

12/26/12 * I-129F mailed out

12/28/12 * I-129F received and signed

01/02/13 * NOA1

01/07/13 * Alien registration # changed

05/24/13 * Transferred to TSC

05/30/13 * Now transferred to my local office

06/03/13 * Hardcopy of transfer notice received with new receipt date (now 12/31/12)

06/05/13 * Infopass at local USCIS. Was told that petition is in Vermont (so the system says). As for Me: Keeping my faith

06/19/13 * RFE email received

06/29/13 * RFE hardcopy received (asking for letter of intent to marry from both)

07/02/13 * RFE mailed out

07/03/13 * RFE received in TX

07/05/13 * USCIS update "Review for RFE"

07/10/13 * NOA2 (email) God is GREAT

07/18/13 * NOA2 hardcopy recieved

07/22/13 * Case sent to NVC (new case # to be assigned)

07/30/13 * Got New case #. SDO2013 - God is GREAT

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Also received text and email that my petition was transferred from VSC to "...another office..." on May 24. Today (May 29) received text and email that my petition was transferred to "...your local USCIS office...".

I assume this means it is going to be processed by the field office for my city/state. I am in New Mexico. NOA1 was Jan 22, 2013. The mystery continues...ClockWatch2.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

I am in Connecticut

So my petition was filed out in Connecticut .. Then to Texas... Then to Vermont ... Then back to Texas and it ends up in Connecticut where i could have walked it to the field office in Hartford!?????? after almost 6 months !!!!!!

Sigh..... Talk about a Journey!!!!!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.