goodlucklife

Transferred file from vsc to Texas got touched today!!!!!!

2,730 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Seems like it means they have given themselves 15 days from the time the petition reaches the office to reach a decision on the petition. Whether that be an RFE, denial or acceptance. Has anyone else who received a letter have this written in it?

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I think this is what they can do to bring VSC processing time down under five month again. The December filers will get their decisions in next two weeks, approvals,RFEs. Because they are in the seventh month. Then early JAnuary filers will get their decisions in the second half of June. They are at 5.5 months. On the third week of June, we will start to see January filers left in VSC got their decisions. When they proceed in July, most December and January files would have at least one decision from them, and VSC should start to process February by then ( it's their sixth month.

I hope VSC would try their best effort to process petitions in a timely manner.

Good luck everyone.

Angelina, I think you will get an approval next Tuesday or Wednesday since you are the first inline for the transfers. Early congratulations to you.

I just had a call back about my service request that i put in 2 days ago...she told me nothing more than "your letter stating where your case is is in the mail"...but she did say something about transferred to the local office and that is a good thing, that when files gets transferred they are nearing the end of the process.

Lets just hope for some quick approvals!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

Can somebody please paste the text from the letter you have? Please? We don't have it yet and I am so inpatient to read the content. Please...

ROC
05/17/2016 Sending I-751 for me and my child
05/19/2016 Application received
05/26/2016 Check cashed
06/03/2016 biometric appointment letter
06/10/2016 biometrics done
08/13/2016 service request filled

11/14/2016 had tried to put service request - unsuccessful

11/15/2016 Approved

11/19/2016 Approval letter in mail

--/--/---- waiting for the GC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

"the 15-day premium processing clock does not start until the correct office receives the application or peticion." that is what mi letter say at the end

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

The line above says:

"Please read the following information if you submitted a Premium Processing application or petition:"

K1 Timeline

02-22-2013: I-129F to VSC

02-28-2013: NOA1

06-10-2013: NOA2 (102 days)

08-16-2013: Interview - Approved!

08-22-2013: Visa in hand

09-14-2013: POE Houston

10-30-2013: Married!

AOS Timeline

12-10-2013: Mailed AOS/EAD/AP

12-16-2013: NOA1 x 3

01-02-2014: Biometrics

02-24-2014: EAD/AP Approved

03-04-2014: Received EAD/AP

03-10-2014: Interview - Approved!

03-18-2014: Received GC

ROC Timeline

12-12-2015: I-751 to CSC

12-17-2015: NOA1

01-14-2016: Biometrics

05-19-2016: Approved!

N-400 Timeline

03-14-2017: N-400 to Texas Lockbox

03-22-2017: NOA1

04-11-2017: Biometrics

04-20-2017: In Line For Interview

07-02-2018: Interview - Approved!

08-22-2018: Oath Ceremony

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Here's a copy of the letter I got today

Same letter I got.... Hmmmm premium processing ... Coud this ean they have to get ths done within two weeks????!!!!

"the 15-day premium processing clock does not start until the correct office receives the application or peticion." that is what mi letter say at the end

Mine says same

mi letter says the same as angelina, im very positive about all this

Me too???

I think this is what they can do to bring VSC processing time down under five month again. The December filers will get their decisions in next two weeks, approvals,RFEs. Because they are in the seventh month. Then early JAnuary filers will get their decisions in the second half of June. They are at 5.5 months. On the third week of June, we will start to see January filers left in VSC got their decisions. When they proceed in July, most December and January files would have at least one decision from them, and VSC should start to process February by then ( it's their sixth month.

I hope VSC would try their best effort to process petitions in a timely manner.

Good luck everyone.

Angelina, I think you will get an approval next Tuesday or Wednesday since you are the first inline for the transfers. Early congratulations to you.

Thank you!! Lets hope this premium processing thing helps us all

I hope we can say on this thread .... We are in this together !!!!

Timeline

Wow !!!! Thank you for this link !!!!

So we will be approved within 15 days!!!!!!

Premium Processing Requires Additional Feesbut we don't pay a fee????

Requests for the optional Premium Processing Service are made using the I-907 form, which must be accompanied by the appropriate filing fee. As of this writing, the fee is $1,225. This is in addition to the mandatory filing fees for the particular case.

USCIS Agreement to "Process" Case Within 15 Days

In exchange for the premium processing filing fee, the USCIS commits to processing the petition within 15 calendar days. If the USCIS fails to process the petition within the prescribed period, the premium processing fee will be returned by the USCIS, but expedited processing of the petition will continue. As explained below, processing a case within the 15-day window does not always mean a decision will be reached within that timeframe.

Meaning of Case "Processing" Within 15 Days

It is important to note that, under the terms of premium processing, the commitment to processing cases within 15 calendar days does not necessarily mean that the case adjudication will be completed within those 15 days. Rather, the USCIS commits to taking one of a number of specified actions within the 15-day period.

These actions are: issuing an approval or denial notice; issuing a request for evidence (RFE) or a notice of intent to deny (NOID); or commencing an investigation for fraud or misrepresentation. If the government issues an RFE or a NOID, the petitioner must file a timely response. The USCIS has an additional 15 calendar days to process the case following the receipt of the timely response to the RFE or NOID.

15-Day Clock Starts When I-907 with Fee is Received

The 15-calendar-day period for USCIS action under premium processing begins when the current version of the Request for Premium Processing Service (I-907 form), along with the premium processing fee, is filed with the USCIS. The I-907 can be submitted with the particular filing or may be submitted later, once a receipt notice is issued. That is, it is possible to file a case under the standard filing process and, later, to upgrade the case to premium processing.

Timeline

Wait is processing the same as approval .... Don't they usually use the term adjudication??? I sent this 15 day oremium processing thingy to my lawyer to see if it means approval ... Crossing my fingers

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

i want to be positive about all this going on whit our cases , i don't want to think that we all have to wait for 3 o 4 moths more crying.gif but i want to know if anybody receive a letter from texas sc that says the same , i mean after all this tranfers? please

Edited by nicolasandres

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.