goodlucklife

Transferred file from vsc to Texas got touched today!!!!!!

2,730 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

Great updates, and more confusion but hopefully the dust is starting to settle. I just put in a service request on mine, and well I suppose we all will just have to wait until we get the letter in the mail. Though we you do get it....hurry up and post it on here :P

“Even the smallest act of caring for another person is like a drop of water -it will make ripples throughout the entire pond...”

― Jessy and Bryan Matteo

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hey Guys. Anyone try to email Texas Service Center as they would have first hand info, right? And tier 1 rep wouldn't know much because it is way above their pay grade. I think I129f is close enough with I130. TSC shouldn't have problems using those HR to do the work. Good Luck, ya'll!!!

I just hope the ones left at VSC would be processed soon...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I did the infopass st my loal office in Connecticut... They not have the case... Texas does... The only helpful thing they could do locally that the vsc can't do is actually confirm its in Texas!!!!!

Okay thanks I went ahead and set the appointment at my local office for June 10th at 11:30 am. I won't lose anything by going it's only 10 minutes away :) but thank you again for all the information. I will go just for the peace of mind to have someone tell me a more concrete answer I hope and I can actually see a live person... :) I'll post exactly what they tell me then. If you don't mind me asking... What documentation did you take with you to your appointment?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Can't hurt to set up an InfoPass appointment. They aren't giving you the right answers at the USCIS call centre. In fact, it's utterly ridiculous saying that your case number doesn't match Texas because EAC is Vermont. -Of course- they are, as they have been transferred FROM Vermont!

You could try contacting a mod or post in the "site discussion" forum.

Thank you so much! :)

Thank you so much! smile.png

Found a topic in the site discussion forum about the same thing, disappearing content -

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/433266-my-content-disappeared/

AOS posted - 02/18/2014

NOA1 - 03/04/2014
Biometrics - 03/28/2014
EAD in post - 5/5/2014

EAD in hand - 5/10/2014
Interview waiver letter received - 6/9/2014

Card production notice - 1/10/2015

ROC mailed - 10/11/2016

ROC received at CSC - 10/18/2016

Interview Notice Received - 3/30/2017

Filed: Timeline

Well, this is the first time in my life that I have really not been happy for a weekend!! Just waiting for Monday and hoping next week brings better news... Praying for approvals to start rolling in. Try to enjoy your weekend everyone, I for one will attempt to peel myself away from the computer and stop obsessively checking USCIS and email!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I just recieved this from my service request dated May 21. My case has been transfered from CSC to VSC.

U.S. Department of Homeland Security
VERMONT SERVICE CENTER
75 LOWER WELDEN STREET
SAINT ALBANS,VT 05479

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
Friday, May 31, 2013

......The status of this service request is:

You or your representative contacted USCIS concerning your Form I-129F petition to notify us that you believe your case is outside of our normal processing time. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved.

Our records show that your petition is currently pending adjudication. We regret that we are unable to provide you with a completion date for your petition. We apologize for the delay.

We hope this information is helpful and appreciate your continued patience.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Pending adjudication??? Is that another way of saying that you case is still outside the processing time???

I just recieved this from my service request dated May 21. My case has been transfered from CSC to VSC.

VERMONT SERVICE CENTER

75 LOWER WELDEN STREET

SAINT ALBANS,VT 05479

Friday, May 31, 2013

You or your representative contacted USCIS concerning your Form I-129F petition to notify us that you believe your case is outside of our normal processing time. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved.

Our records show that your petition is currently pending adjudication. We regret that we are unable to provide you with a completion date for your petition. We apologize for the delay.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I think it just means my case is just still under review. It has been pending since Sept 4th.

I think it just means my case is just still under review. It has been pending since Sept 4th.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

VERMONT SERVICE CENTER

75 LOWER WELDEN STREET

SAINT ALBANS,VT 05479

Friday, May 31, 2013

hi im one of the vermont sc cases transfer, i have no idea where mi case i call these morning and the tier1 tell me that mi case never left from vermont sc is but i try to have a service request and i receive this email from texas sc....... U.S. Department of Homeland Security

P. O. BOX 851488 - DEPT. A

TEXAS SERVICE CENTER

MESQUITE,TX 75185

Friday, May 31, 2013

so these means that mi case is in texas sc? o mi gosh these is crazyunsure.pngunsure.pngunsure.png

The Vermont transfer cases are in Texas.

AOS posted - 02/18/2014

NOA1 - 03/04/2014
Biometrics - 03/28/2014
EAD in post - 5/5/2014

EAD in hand - 5/10/2014
Interview waiver letter received - 6/9/2014

Card production notice - 1/10/2015

ROC mailed - 10/11/2016

ROC received at CSC - 10/18/2016

Interview Notice Received - 3/30/2017

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

I was able to validate with my local uscis office that my Vermont petition was transferred to Texas

hi im one of the vermont sc cases transfer, i have no idea where mi case i call these morning and the tier1 tell me that mi case never left from vermont sc is but i try to have a service request and i receive this email from texas sc....... U.S. Department of Homeland Security

P. O. BOX 851488 - DEPT. A

TEXAS SERVICE CENTER

MESQUITE,TX 75185

Friday, May 31, 2013

so these means that mi case is in texas sc? o mi gosh these is crazy:unsure: :unsure::unsure:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I was able to validate with my local uscis office that my Vermont petition was transferred to Texas

well well im waiting for the best for all of us!!!rose.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.