4 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Panama
Timeline

So this is my story,

I'm from panama, one day I decided to go on this crazy journey called AU PAIR by CULTURAL CARE "they don't really care at all" and signed up for the program which it's about cultural exchange and studying and of course work as a nanny 10 hrs or more a day.

well just to understand my story I moved to use with a j1 visa, I had an amazing year with this american family who thanks GOD treated me like their own daughter, well at the end of my first year I thought of staying and extending my visa for one more year (as an au pair with a j1 visa you can deff extend for 1 more year and I DID smile.png well Im happy I did cause on November 2011 I met the man of my life... <3

After ignoring him for almost a month I gave him a chance and we met and OMG THANK GOD I GAVE HIM A CHANCE CAUSE IF NOT I WOULD HAVE MISSED ONE OF A KIND LOVER AND GENTLEMAN!

we started to date and everything was going right.. but guess what it was time to go home for me and we didn't want to separate!! we didn't talk a lot about me going away cause we didn't want to get all sad, we dated for a lil while and we had fun times and well the time went by fast :( till one day i went over his apt. and we watched this amazing and sad movie about a cple from diff countries dating and GOD it got us we both started to cry and decided to talk! at this point i never thought he was gonna ask me to get married anyways at first we didn't even think it was gonna be a serious thing but with the time we got involved heart.gif and well one JULY 18TH he proposed yes he did in a car haha I give him credit he took me to the beach first but I did;nt even imagine he was gonna propose since i waited for so long haha ! well after the beach we got stuck in traffic in I think its 1-95s and we were singing and being lovely when he started to tell me that he loves me and he won't let me go and blahblah and voila he proposed I was in shock!!!!! I actually said yes an ya after that well i can say this was one of my best decisions i ever made !! we r so in love.. but there is a big problem sad.png we live in different places since on augus2012t he told me to move together to my country panama and things didn't go good for us with work down here so we decided to move to us again...

WE FILLED OUR PAPERWORK AND SENT IT ON MARCH WE GOT OUR NOA1 AND WE STILL WAITING FOR OUR NOA2 which I think its gonna take a while cause we r applying for this visa and we married just 7 months ago.

i LOVE HIM AND MISS HIM SO MUCH... AND I just wanna give you guys and advice!! DON'T EVER SEPARATE FROM THE ONE YOU LOVE THINK BEFORE YOU TAKE A DECISION AND MAKE THINGS RIGHT !

AFTER ALL WE STILL HAVE ALL OUR LIFE TO BE TOGETHER BUT DAMNN I MISS HIM!

I'LL KEEP YOU POST WHEN I GET MY NOA2!! CANT WAIT

CLAUDIA LANE goofy.gif

with love

smoochies

"I Wish You Were Here"

Journey :clock:

Met on 2011

travel together back to my country on sept 2012

got married October 12th, 2012

hubby tried living in Panama but it was hard to get use to

he left on Nov 2012

Apply on March 2013

PD March 19th, 2013

Transferred to Nebraska SC Nov 08 2013

Contacted congressman on Jan 2014

Sent an email to NSC on Jan 8th 2014

Last update on our case was on Jan 31st 2014 :(

Place 2 e-request on March 2014 :ranting:

Contacted another congressman March 28TH 2014

NOA2 28th March 2014 yeahhhh babyyyyy :dancing:

Your I-130 was approved in 374 days from your NOA1 date.

Got NOA2 Hard Copy March 31st 2014 :thumbs:

File got to NVC on April 14th .. waiting for a case number still

MAY 19 got case number

Paid AOS fee May 21st

Filed DS 260 July 6th, now is on us to get all the documents :)

Sent AOS package and IV on June

NVC RECEIVES PACKAGE ON JULY 22

We got a check list saying my IV package is not there :/??? SEPT 15TH 2014

MEDICAL EXAM OCTOBER 13TH

INTERVIEW SCHEDULED NOVEMBER 6TH 2014.

POE DEC 1ST 2014

NO GREEN CARD YET

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Moved from Process & Procedures to Progress Reports.

Our journey:

Spoiler

September 2007: Met online via social networking site (MySpace); began exchanging messages.
March 26, 2009: We become a couple!
September 10, 2009: Arrived for first meeting in-person!
June 17, 2010: Arrived for second in-person meeting and start of travel together to other areas of China!
June 21, 2010: Engaged!!!
September 1, 2010: Switched course from K1 to CR-1
December 8, 2010: Wedding date set; it will be on February 18, 2011!
February 9, 2011: Depart for China
February 11, 2011: Registered for marriage in Wuhan, officially married!!!
February 18, 2011: Wedding ceremony in Shiyan!!!
April 22, 2011: Mailed I-130 to Chicago
April 28, 2011: Received NOA1 via text/email, file routed to CSC (priority date April 25th)
April 29, 2011: Updated
May 3, 2011: Received NOA1 hardcopy in mail
July 26, 2011: Received NOA2 via text/email!!!
July 30, 2011: Received NOA2 hardcopy in mail
August 8, 2011: NVC received file
September 1, 2011: NVC case number assigned
September 2, 2011: AOS invoice received, OPTIN email for EP sent
September 7, 2011: Paid AOS bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 9, 2011)
September 8, 2011: OPTIN email accepted, GZO number assigned
September 10, 2011: Emailed AOS package
September 12, 2011: IV bill invoiced
September 13, 2011: Paid IV bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 14, 2011)
September 14, 2011: Emailed IV package
October 3, 2011: Emailed checklist response (checklist generated due to typo on Form DS-230)
October 6, 2011: Case complete at NVC
November 10, 2011: Interview - APPROVED!!!
December 7, 2011: POE - Sea-Tac Airport

September 17, 2013: Mailed I-751 to CSC

September 23, 2013: Received NOA1 in mail (receipt date September 19th)

October 16, 2013: Biometrics Appointment

January 28, 2014: Production of new Green Card ordered

February 3, 2014: New Green Card received; done with USCIS until fall of 2023*

December 18, 2023:  Filed I-90 to renew Green Card

December 21, 2023:  Production of new Green Card ordered - will be seeing USCIS again every 10 years for renewal

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

well, there's 'moving' and then there's 'immigrating' ..

if you decide to immigrate to the USA, well, he's started on the path with filing the I-130 petition, so that's a plus.

Might want to check the visa stamp in yer passport, see if any annotation of 'H.R.R.' there, or no.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Panama
Timeline

oh jeez Im spanish ya thats the right way to say it immigrate its doesn't sound that good haha! ya we did like 2 months ago and we sent it we re just waiting but it feels like its been a while I would love to see my NOA2 in the next 2 months !!!

ya I checked that panamanians don't have to stay in USA for 2 years after having a j-1 visa which its good for me :)

I wonder how long this process takes I don't want to be here for more than a year :( missing him

"I Wish You Were Here"

Journey :clock:

Met on 2011

travel together back to my country on sept 2012

got married October 12th, 2012

hubby tried living in Panama but it was hard to get use to

he left on Nov 2012

Apply on March 2013

PD March 19th, 2013

Transferred to Nebraska SC Nov 08 2013

Contacted congressman on Jan 2014

Sent an email to NSC on Jan 8th 2014

Last update on our case was on Jan 31st 2014 :(

Place 2 e-request on March 2014 :ranting:

Contacted another congressman March 28TH 2014

NOA2 28th March 2014 yeahhhh babyyyyy :dancing:

Your I-130 was approved in 374 days from your NOA1 date.

Got NOA2 Hard Copy March 31st 2014 :thumbs:

File got to NVC on April 14th .. waiting for a case number still

MAY 19 got case number

Paid AOS fee May 21st

Filed DS 260 July 6th, now is on us to get all the documents :)

Sent AOS package and IV on June

NVC RECEIVES PACKAGE ON JULY 22

We got a check list saying my IV package is not there :/??? SEPT 15TH 2014

MEDICAL EXAM OCTOBER 13TH

INTERVIEW SCHEDULED NOVEMBER 6TH 2014.

POE DEC 1ST 2014

NO GREEN CARD YET

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.