goodlucklife

For those petitions transferred on may 24th.. They are in texas....My congressman found us the answers

84 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Whaaaat. See told cha csc gave work to vsc

That is correct. My Congressmans office told me today. CSC transfered my K1 case to VSC. And I live just an hour out of Los Angeles.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I got a letter, but I'm not home right now! My mom told me to call her back in 2 hours & she'll let me know!! I will keep you posted!

hey did u call your mom yet were waiting to see what it says

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

someone said that texas does do k1 and so does nebraska

Who is 'someone'?

Only CSC and VSC currently process I-129F petitions. IF petitions have now been sent to the TSC, then they would now start again, after years, to process them again. Hence why they would need to train people to adjudicate the I-129F because again, they do not currently process them. Neither does Nebraska.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

of u look on igors list also u can see they process k1

So, 'someone' is Igor's list? This has been explained and talked about many times, including a couple times in this very thread alone. VJ timelines do not equal immigration as a whole. It is merely a small sampling of those who are going through the process and post here. Please read> http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/432448-please-enlighten-me-people/?p=6254149

Go here > http://www.visajourney.com/content/times

Click on the different service centers and notice that the I-129F is NOT listed for Texas or Nebraska.

The ONLY two service centers that have been processing the I-129F petitions are the CSC and VSC. NOA1 receipt notices list case numbers. They have only started with either WAC, which is the CSC or EAC, which is the VSC. Before everyone started sending their petitions to the Dallas Lockbox intake facility, you use to mail your I-129F to the service center directly depending on where you lived. The two mailing options were the CSC and the VSC. Nowhere else.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

What do you think it means for those Jan 2013 files that were not transferred?

You'll probably receive a quicker approval than those waiting longer. Got to have a sense of humor. This is a bureaucracy we're dealing with.

Exactly. Why send all of our petitions to somewhere that they aren't even trained up to adjudicate? How long exactly will this take?! Arghhh

I think i recall there was a similar story i read with CSC petitions being transferred to Texas like a year or 2 ago, and the problem was the staff not being trained for I129F, leading into a black hole. The files got eventually transferred back to CSC after a few months. The problem with those service centers is that they don't know how to handle fiance or spouse petitions !

K1 Journey:

NOA1: 08/21/2012 (CSC)

NOA2: 04/24/2013 (8 months ClockWatch2.gif )

NVC received: 05/02/2013

NVC sent to Embassy: 05/06/2013 (only took 4 days !!)

Packet 3 received: 06/01/2013 (our son's 2nd birthday !!).Packet 3 response leaving in the mail on the next business day (06/04)

Medical: 06/11/2013

Interview: 06/18/2013. No packet 4 received, interview notice given on the phone the day before.

APPROVED !!

POE Chicago: 07/05/2013

AOS (EAD/AP) Journey:

NOA1: 07/30/2013

Biometrics: 09/09/2013

EAD/AP: 10/09/2013

Received a "potential interview waiver case" letter on 11/23/13.

GREEN CARD APPROVED AND IN PRODUCTION ON 03/17/2014

ROC I-751:

Sent: 01/09/16

NOA1: 01/11/16

Approval and Production Notice: 07/29/16

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

That is correct. My Congressmans office told me today. CSC transfered my K1 case to VSC. And I live just an hour out of Los Angeles.

Fox 13, are you saying that you have never received a notice of your transfer from CSC to VSC? That the only way you found this out was thru your Congressman?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sierra Leone
Timeline

From my congressman John Lawson's office

Hi Angelina,

I spoke to the VSC and they verified that your case was transferred to the Texas Service Center for adjudication. The issue is that the TSC now has to train their staff to handle the incoming I-129Fs and the I-130s.

Our congressional liaison at the TSC said to call back in 10 days and hopefully she will have an estimated timeframe for processing these petitions. Texas knows these petitions are outside the normal processing times.

I will be in touch as soon as I have some more details.

I don't understand this line "THE ISSUE IS THAT TSC NOW HAS TO TRAIN THEIR STAFF TO HANDLE THE INCOMING I-129Fs AND I-130s" from my understanding it means the new petitioners not for us the old fillers,please lets drill down this sentence for better understnding...

Maureen

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sierra Leone
Timeline

I don't understand this line "THE ISSUE IS THAT TSC NOW HAS TO TRAIN THEIR STAFF TO HANDLE THE INCOMING I-129Fs AND I-130s" from my understanding it means the new petitioners not for us the old fillers,please lets drill down this sentence for better understnding...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

What I understand from my congressman s letter is that Texas has never handled the overflow of 129's and 130's .. So they need to be trained. She was told to call back next Thursday to get a processing time. However I am pushing my congressman s office to get an answer sooner and more clarification on how long this training process is. My lawyer is all calling them okay o get a clearer answer ...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.