Sweet dream

CSC - New week

15 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Yesterday I read a topic about someone complaining about CSC jump to nov, dec and started approve 2-3 cases per day of Jan.

Saying the CSC left so many to behind. Well I checked the Igor's list and made a spreadsheet. As everyone can see the fact is most people between July- Sep received REF.

Then I don't think CSC left so many behind, they are just waiting and processing their REF.

And seeing the graphics we can see July- Sep are above 60% of approvals, while nov is below of 50%. If they are processing Jan its because they many REF of 2012 filers, they just cant stop to processing and wait the response and solve the REF. For a week I saw they approving just REFs. Probably after they receive all the responses they will back to July- Sep.

post-146166-0-53148800-1368407015_thumb.png

Before judge just check the info on VJ.

July-Aug-Sep-Oct- Dec are below 50 left without REF wile Nov has still 62.

post-146166-0-75561500-1368407038_thumb.png

Edited by Sweet dream

Jan 31st 2013 - Filed I-129F
Feb 06th 2013 - NOA1( 4 days after USCIS received)

May 24th 2013 - NOA2 (3 months 2 weeks 4 days)

Jun 07th 2013 - NVC Received (14 days after NOA2)

Jun 10th 2013 - Got Number (RDJ) ( 17 days after NOA2)

Jun 11th 2013 - NVC Left ( 1 day after get number)

Jun 13th 2013 - Consulate Received (3 days after RDJ)

Jun 17th 2013 - Got email from Embassy ( 4 days after Consul received)

Aug 13th 2013 - Interview (60 days after Consul received)

event.png
event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Service center topic moved to service center forums.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

There are a significant number of July - October filers that have not received an RFE nor an NOA1. Your charts even show this. So to say that they are going through Nov - Jan petitions because they have finished going through the earlier ones and are just waiting for the returned RFEs for those earlier months highly inaccurate.

Edited by Leon & Mylen

barata-gif-3.gif

Filed: Timeline

I wonder why CSC skips petitions, when I was viewing January I noticed they will work on 7 or 10 in a row .... then skip 1 or 2 and work on 7 or 10 more in a row.

would be interesting to know if all these skip petitions share something in common, possable red flags, criminal back ground that requires additional back ground checks , field work authorized , not organized and looks like more work , the petition is thicker then the book war and piece .....

Timeline

I am september filer (9/12/12) no RFE. I feel like I have been cut in front of in line. And I am uspet I have waited 8 months. So before you star givivg advice I say wait 5 more months and then lets hear what you have to say

As I said..many people received REF and also I mentioned about yes its cleary that CSC left some petitions behind.

But If you look to Igor you still can see they approving sept, oct, nov and jan.

We do not understand CSC works because in a week they back to aug, then go to dec, back and go.....

What I'm showing is that.

And seeing there is a few people still with no REF you can considerate your petition will be soon seen by them bcz there's no much left with no REF

event.png
event.png

Timeline

There are a significant number of July - October filers that have not received an RFE nor an NOA1. Your charts even show this. So to say that they are going through Nov - Jan petitions because they have finished going through the earlier ones and are just waiting for the returned RFEs for those earlier months highly inaccurate.

Yeah I know..but if you look to VSC you can notice also they left like 20-30 cases behind....I dont know why they do it...but seems both centers when are with this number jump toother months.

I know my info isnt 100% but its just an idea of what is happening....I'd not be surprise if this week they back to aug or july....

We never know what they think

event.png
event.png

Timeline

I wonder why CSC skips petitions, when I was viewing January I noticed they will work on 7 or 10 in a row .... then skip 1 or 2 and work on 7 or 10 more in a row.

would be interesting to know if all these skip petitions share something in common, possable red flags, criminal back ground that requires additional back ground checks , field work authorized , not organized and looks like more work , the petition is thicker then the book war and piece .....

They dont have exactly an organization...

I'm not too excited about they are on jan...bcz I knw they can back...so lets see what happens..in right time everyone will get the noa2....

I just posted it for give a view of what is happening now.

event.png
event.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Finland
Timeline

It may not be "many" left behind, but please be aware that it is AGONY for those people still waiting, with no idea about where their petitions even are (are they lost? misfiled? waterlogged? being passed around to the whole office and laughed at?) or if they will ever be touched, and with their congressmen REFUSING to help them. I feel so badly for everyone left behind. It is completely unfair and to gloss over them as "oh it's just a few" is very hurtful!

On a personal note I'm getting really really panicked, to the point of trembling. Every single petition around mine (WAC numbers) has been decided, and mine is still sitting untouched. I am fearing that I'm soon going to join the group of black-hole left-behind FOR NO REASON people, and I cry when I consider that I have no idea how to deal with that. It's only been a few days though, so I am praying (to the nonexistent god I don't even believe in!) that it will be touched today, tomorrow, anytime soon. I am going crazy and my stress levels are through the roof.

Relationship since April 2006

K-1 Visa: I-129F filed November 6, 2012, NOA2 May 17, 2013, Interview and Approval July 24, 2013

POE San Diego, September 13, 2013, Wedding October 25, 2013

AOS filed November 19, 2013, EAD/AP received January 30, 2014, interview and AOS Approval on February 27, 2014.

ROC filed December 3, 2015, NOA1 12/4/15, Biometrics 12/31/15, ROC Approval on June 16, 2016, 10-Year Green Card received June 22, 2016.

N400 filed September 14, 2023, same day acceptance and Biometric Reuse notice, Interview on 2/13/24: Passed and same day oath. ALL DONE WITH USCIS.

No RFE at any stage, thanks to VisaJourney!

Detailed Timeline Below!

Relationship:
2006 April 01: Met online, music site, 2007 February 20: Met in person, Finland, 2007 - 2012 met several times in Finland and California

K-1 Visa:
2012 November 06: Sent I-129F (NOA1 on 11/9/2012)
2013 May 14: Contacted Congressman
2013 May 17: I-129F NOA2 Approved
2013 June 03: NVC Received (NVC left 6/6/13)
2013 June 10: Consulate Received, 2013 June 13: Medical, 2013 June 25: Sent Packet 3/4
2013 July 24: Interview in Helsinki, 2013 July 27: Visa Received
2013 September 13: POE to USA, San Diego

AOS:
2013 October 22: SSN Received
2013 October 25: Wedding, San Marcos, CA
2013 November 19: AOS, AP, EAD sent (NOA 1 on 11/22/13)
2013 December 17: Biometrics, San Marcos, CA, 2013 December 24: Online status changed to Testing/Interview

2014 January 23: Interview notice mailed (for 2/27), 2014 January 24: EAD card production, AP approval (card received 1/30/2014)

2014 February 27: Interview and Approval, GC in production (card received March 6, 2014)

ROC:

2015 December 03: mailed I-751 package

2015 December 04: NOA1 extension letter, 2015 December 31: Biometrics appointment

2016 June 16: Approval - Online status changed to Document Production, mailed 6/20/16

2016 June 22: 10-Year Green Card Received, done with USCIS for a while!

N-400 Citizenship:

2023 September 14: filed N-400 online

2023 September 14: same day acceptance notice and "Biometrics Reuse" notice

2023 December 28: notice of interview scheduled for February 13, 2024

2024 February 13: naturalization interview (five-year rule) passed, same day oath - now a US Citizen and done with USCIS!

Timeline

It may not be "many" left behind, but please be aware that it is AGONY for those people still waiting, with no idea about where their petitions even are (are they lost? misfiled? waterlogged? being passed around to the whole office and laughed at?) or if they will ever be touched, and with their congressmen REFUSING to help them. I feel so badly for everyone left behind. It is completely unfair and to gloss over them as "oh it's just a few" is very hurtful!

On a personal note I'm getting really really panicked, to the point of trembling. Every single petition around mine (WAC numbers) has been decided, and mine is still sitting untouched. I am fearing that I'm soon going to join the group of black-hole left-behind FOR NO REASON people, and I cry when I consider that I have no idea how to deal with that. It's only been a few days though, so I am praying (to the nonexistent god I don't even believe in!) that it will be touched today, tomorrow, anytime soon. I am going crazy and my stress levels are through the roof.

Hey I'm sorry I didn't want to hurt no one....I agree with you...I wish too know the reason why they do it....

In your place I'd be mad too because its passed a year I'm not with my fiancé and just God knows when we'll be together again....it has nothing to do with my NOA its about being apart for so long time.

And I really think you should try to contact all people that can help you....

I heard that USCIS update their site each 45 days..so today they just should do it but they didn't you know why? What you think will happen if they say they are processing nov?

They'll get a big problem to them bcz while they say they are still in july 18th everyone can call and they'll say we are still processing july...

I really feel bad for those are waiting for long time...the only thing I can do is pray bcz I do believe in God and I know He can make a miracle. I'm sorry if you never believed but if you just pray with a true heart and believe in Him unconditionally i know He can hears you and make your NOA2 come.....Make a test with Him ask and show Him you want to believe ...

event.png
event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I don't think the people making decisions at CSC about which cases are prioritised have any understanding of the stress that even a 5 month processing time - let alone an unknown additional delay - puts on relationships and individuals. Simply because of where we happened to be born, we are forced to wait - apart - and our fate is in the hands of a faceless and unaccountable government department. It sucks.

We got NOA1 on Dec 31 and got our NOA2 on May 10. And we're really happy about that! But we feel so sorry for those who filed before us who haven't had their case touched yet. It's not fair.

I think that CSC have decided to try and get back on track as quickly as possible, but the way they're trying to do it has hung the July-Sept/Oct filers out to dry. You can't file a service request if your NOA1 was after the stated date on the processing website. But they've not updated that since Feb 28. It's outrageous. But there doesn't seem to be any accountability, that's the worst part of it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I'm a July filer and don't even have an RFE yet! Infact just the other week I called them and they said to call back in 120 days if I haven't heard anything by then! Absolute joke!

Timeline

I'm a July filer and don't even have an RFE yet! Infact just the other week I called them and they said to call back in 120 days if I haven't heard anything by then! Absolute joke!

it is.... but you cant use VJ as proof of approved after you..as I explained about the website and Portlandia said too "You can't file a service request if your NOA1 was after the stated date on the processing website. But they've not updated that since Feb 28. It's outrageous. But there doesn't seem to be any accountability, that's the worst part of it."

You should contact a congressman or someone to help...

event.png
event.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

This is true, seems they do a few at the start of a month, then a few at the end of the month and then they seem to skip about 2 months and throw approvals out from all over the place. Like last week they started doing November then did some end of December start of January on Friday, now they are approving January 31! This week, #######!?

AOS+EAD Sent 8-9-13

AOS+EAD Received 8-13-13

EAD NOA1 8-13-13

AOS NOA1 8-15-13

AOS+EAD Biometrics 9-17-2013, Walk-In 8-29-2013

EAD Approved 10-15-13

AOS Interview 12-18-13

E-REQUEST 2-3-14

INFOPASS Appointment 2-12-14

AOS Approved 2-24-2014

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.