28 posts in this topic

I tried to put my case number and invoice number in tonight and kept telling me number does not exist, worked fine this morning, ClockWatch2.gif I know other people have had this problem also, glitch in the system?

I tried to put my case number and invoice number in tonight and kept telling me number does not exist, worked fine this morning, ClockWatch2.gif I know other people have had this problem also, glitch in the system?

actually I take that back, it says I can't make a payment at this time? Maybe updating?

actually I take that back, it says I can't make a payment at this time? Maybe updating?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

why not read all of the March 2013 NVC Thread, instead?

Seriously - read it. Everything to do at NVC, all these little permutations of 'stuff' , have been covered already.

Here's a link - read it, from a PC, nowish...

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/417050-nvc-filers-march-2013/

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

why not read all of the March 2013 NVC Thread, instead?

Seriously - read it. Everything to do at NVC, all these little permutations of 'stuff' , have been covered already.

Here's a link - read it, from a PC, nowish...

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/417050-nvc-filers-march-2013/

Thanks Darnell, your right all my questions are answered thereoops8rh.gif

AOS FEE BILL not tied to anything save for the first phone call where the Petitioner gives over email addresses.

The IV Fee Bill is tied to DS-3032 being added to the casefile.

Study the flowchart up at

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/How_to_bring_your_foreign_spouse_to_live_in_the_US

And please remember correctly, soonish ?

Thank you for pointing out my faults. I will try to live up to your standards next time. rofl.gif

Oh well, we cannot all be perfect. Must be nice, soonish? rofl.gif

thanks guys! i cant wiat for my daughter and wife to be here with me

pidr029 I know the feeling!! Your getting closer, I still can't login to my invoice now, hoping they are loading my case. Keep me posted we are pretty close to the same timeline I think. Good luck. Salamat!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

we got the NVC case number IIN on April 23th.. and yesterday i.e April 30th we got email from NVC stating to pay AOS fee..

We sent Ds 3032 on 25th, but its not updated yet

Edited by DVV

event.png

USCIS - California service center

09/17/12 --- I-130 sent to Phoenix mail box
09/20/12 --- NOA1 recieved via e-mail (CSC)
09/27/12 --- NOA1 hardcopy received
01/24/13 --- Called USCIS customer care and found that case was transferred to Local USCIS office (never got notice of it)
03/18/13 --- Submitted E-request as the petition is officially 180 days beyond
03/18/13 --- Tier2 ISO told the petition is at NBC.
04/01/13 --- We received email confirmation abt the E-request that we put in 2 weeks earlier
04/04/13 --- Went for infopass appointment at local office and they approved my petition and sent it to NBC
04/08/13 --- Received NOA2 today (date of NOA2 is 04/04/2013).

NVC Process

04/18/13 --- Called NVC for case number, they told that they got file on 04/15 asked us to call back of 20 business days
04/23/13 --- Called NVC and got the Case number and invoice identification number.

04/24/13 --- Sent DS-3032 by email.

04/29/13 --- Got AOS Fee email from NVC,

04/30/13 --- AOS Fee payment done online.

05/01/13 --- Send AOS documents packet by Fedex.

05/03/13 --- AOS Packet reached NVC.

05/06/13 --- Got Immigrant Visa Application Fee Bill Invoice email from NVC.

05/07/13 --- Packet IV Fee payment done online.

05/08/13 --- Send Packet IV documents by Fedex.

05/10/13 --- Packet IV reached NVC.

06/10/13 --- Got checklist email for i-864.

06/11/13 --- Corrected i-864 reached NVC.

07/01/13 --- Got new checklist again from NVC, but it was mentioned that we meet the min requirement to schedule an interivew, so asked us to

get the corrected i-864 to interview.

07/08/13 --- Got Case Completion email. ( Case completetion date at NVC is 06/28 ).

07/31/13 --- Interview date scheduled on 09/03.

IV bill will take up to 2 - 3 weeks to show up after emailing the DS-3032.

AOS bill will show up eventually, if you can't login, it means they're updating the system... Can take a few days.

/pats Darnell.... Tis okay. I feel yer pain. lol

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline

Thank you for pointing out my faults. I will try to live up to your standards next time. rofl.gif

Oh well, we cannot all be perfect. Must be nice, soonish? rofl.gif

Alas, is not my standards..

When you write stuff that is wrong, someone will call you on it. This time, it was me.

For you, I pray things are nice, after you adopt the right information, and yes, soonish.

We could get in a slug-fest, but it serves no purpose. There's a guide section, there are entries in the WIKI, there are monthly NVC threads - all of this stuff is lost when not using a PC . Relying on your memory to help people, and giving wrong information, is an indication of what? Faulty Memory? Absolutely !!!

Enough. Tis not any concept of 'being perfect' - Please realize you gave the wrong information from your faulty memory, and wanted to pass it off as gospel. I ask you not do that again, as it has potential for harm and suffering to anyone that takes your advice.

I've been called out on being wrong, before, and acknowledge my error. It's really enough to study what's already published at VJ, from a PC - it's really all there.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

The May NVC Filers thread is open. Let's close this.

I'm a dual US/Hungarian citizen (both by birth; Hungarian citizenship verification TBA), and my husband is a dual British/Irish citizen (by treaty) from Northern Ireland. We are atheists.

All advice is given pursuant to the Disclaimer that you may read at the bottom of each forum page.

LATEST STEPS:

28 Jun 2013: POE Houston

08 Jul 2013: SSN received (at SSA office)

07 Aug 2013: Green Card received

27 Feb 2014: Whoa, life happened. Planning move "back home" together to Republic of Ireland by end of April.

29 Apr 2014: POE Dublin through Heathrow

15 May 2014: Received formal residency/work permission (GNIB card with Stamp 4, one year renewable) for the ROI

For my FULL timeline, see my "About Me" page.

For small creatures such as we, the vastness is bearable only through love. (Carl Sagan)

Alas, is not my standards..

When you write stuff that is wrong, someone will call you on it. This time, it was me.

For you, I pray things are nice, after you adopt the right information, and yes, soonish.

We could get in a slug-fest, but it serves no purpose. There's a guide section, there are entries in the WIKI, there are monthly NVC threads - all of this stuff is lost when not using a PC . Relying on your memory to help people, and giving wrong information, is an indication of what? Faulty Memory? Absolutely !!!

Enough. Tis not any concept of 'being perfect' - Please realize you gave the wrong information from your faulty memory, and wanted to pass it off as gospel. I ask you not do that again, as it has potential for harm and suffering to anyone that takes your advice.

I've been called out on being wrong, before, and acknowledge my error. It's really enough to study what's already published at VJ, from a PC - it's really all there.

Please read the thread below from 2011 as it was the same time frame as I went through ths portion of the process.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/322762-aos-fee-not-invoiced/

Timeline

Sorry, DS-3032 is NOT TIED TO AOS FEE BILL at all.

The AOS Fee Bill is it's own seperate thing. I can understand how it might 'seem' these things are linked, from reading that one post - but - trust me - they are NOT linked.

Here ya go - one good thread deserves another - http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/221785-ds-3032-slowdown/

Edited by Darnell

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.