Panda_T

AOS Fee Not Invoiced

17 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: China
Timeline

Hi, dear all,

After more than one month(NOA2 at June 27), finally I get my case number yesterday (Aug,01), Call them and update my email, get IIN number. and send OPTIN email and DS-3032 form.

I cannot believe that I get my GZO number today and told me that they get my DS-3032 form!!!!!

My problem is that when I login to NVC IV payment center, the AOS fee select box is still disabled, and the payment status is NOT INVOICED, is it normal? how long will it take to generate AOS invoice after NVC case number assigned?

I know from NVC IV payment center, I only can see my payment status, is there other website that I can login to view other status, like DS-3032 received, AOS package received, DS-230 package received or RFE status?

Thanks!

Hey ;) If I remember correctly, NVC will send you an email once DS3032 is accepted ;) With that they will also send another email to make payment for the AOS bill - prolly takes about 3 days after DS3032 is sent! :D

Edited by Alberto&Asni

- Somewhere between heartaches and waiting comes the chance to be found by someone who can show you that you don't have to be just an Option, but the only CHOICE-

cybkik5.png

Thanks for your quick reply.

So I have to be patient for one or two days.

I got NVC email say they got my DS-3032, how can I know it is accepted or not? is there any website I can login to view my status?

From my experience, a few days after emailing the DS3032, I got an email with an attachment that confirms my chosen agent and another email requesting for payment for the AOS.

Was that the email you got or just an automated reply email that DS3032 is received? I'm not too sure about any website to check status tho - I doubt there is but I may be wrong :blush:

- Somewhere between heartaches and waiting comes the chance to be found by someone who can show you that you don't have to be just an Option, but the only CHOICE-

cybkik5.png

Filed: IR-5 Country: Germany
Timeline

Panda, I just want to let you know that I received AOS Bill on Jul 26, but they confirmed receipt of DS-3032 on Jul 28.

However, I sent DS-3032 on July 25.

If you haven't yet received AOS Bill email, you will not be able to pay for it.

AOS Bill email subject line may be like this: AAA2011xxxxxx (PAOSF I-130 UNIVERSAL)

IV Bill: AAA2011xxxxxx (STD AIVF)

Panda, I just want to let you know that I received AOS Bill on Jul 26, but they confirmed receipt of DS-3032 on Jul 28.

However, I sent DS-3032 on July 25.

If you haven't yet received AOS Bill email, you will not be able to pay for it.

AOS Bill email subject line may be like this: AAA2011xxxxxx (PAOSF I-130 UNIVERSAL)

IV Bill: AAA2011xxxxxx (STD AIVF)

Day 0 3/17: I-130 mailed express to Chicago

Day 1 3/18: Received (by SMS on Day 5)

Day 5 3/22: SMS received with WAC#, but not yet trackable

Day 6 3/23: WAC# is trackable and added to my Portfolio

Day 9 3/26: NOA1 received

Day 10 3/27: Check cashed

Day 98 6/24: Approval Notice. NOA2 Letter Received

Day 126 7/22: NVC Case Number Received

Day 129 7/25: Called NVC and received IIN. DS-3032 emailed to NVC

Day 130 7/26: AOS Bill received and paid

Day 132 7/28: NVC Received DS-3032 Confirmation

Day 192 9/26: IV paid

Day 230 11/3: DS-230 Received

Day 235 11/8: RFE of DS-230 & Police Certificate

Day 255 11/28: RFE Sent & Delivered

Day 257 11/30: RFE of Marriage Termination

Day 269 12/12: RFE Sent & Delivered

Day 271 12/14: Case Completed

Day 325 02/06/2012: Interview Passed

Day 334 02/15/2012: VISA Received

Day 336 02/17/2012: Seattle POE

Total: 11 months even

Day 395 04/16/2012: GC Arrived.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Germany
Timeline

If so, you still need to wait for the email of AOS Bill.

Day 0 3/17: I-130 mailed express to Chicago

Day 1 3/18: Received (by SMS on Day 5)

Day 5 3/22: SMS received with WAC#, but not yet trackable

Day 6 3/23: WAC# is trackable and added to my Portfolio

Day 9 3/26: NOA1 received

Day 10 3/27: Check cashed

Day 98 6/24: Approval Notice. NOA2 Letter Received

Day 126 7/22: NVC Case Number Received

Day 129 7/25: Called NVC and received IIN. DS-3032 emailed to NVC

Day 130 7/26: AOS Bill received and paid

Day 132 7/28: NVC Received DS-3032 Confirmation

Day 192 9/26: IV paid

Day 230 11/3: DS-230 Received

Day 235 11/8: RFE of DS-230 & Police Certificate

Day 255 11/28: RFE Sent & Delivered

Day 257 11/30: RFE of Marriage Termination

Day 269 12/12: RFE Sent & Delivered

Day 271 12/14: Case Completed

Day 325 02/06/2012: Interview Passed

Day 334 02/15/2012: VISA Received

Day 336 02/17/2012: Seattle POE

Total: 11 months even

Day 395 04/16/2012: GC Arrived.

Timeline

Hi, dear all,

I got case number signed Aug. 01, sent DS-3032 and OPTIN to NVC, got GZO number Aug 02, but until now when I login to payment center, the AOS fee is still not invoiced. I also didn't get any emial from NVC.

I call them, the operator told me he will send my query to NVC.

Is there something wrong?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Same here.

I got my NVC case number GUZ########## on Friday Aug. 12, as well as the IIN. Emailed the OPTIN email with the DS-3032 attached. On Monday Aug. 15 I received an email confirming the case is switched to electronic processing with a a new GZO########## number. But so far when I log onto the payment web site it still says "Not Invoiced". There is also no explicit acknowledgement of receiving the DS-3032. Just an ambiguous "the case is now eligible for further processing, please wait for further instruction".

Timeline

Hi, Palladin,

Until today, I still didn't get my AOS bill, when I login the payment center, it's NOT INVOICED.

I send email to NVC, and get a reply saying that your case is undergoing additional processing,when it finish, we will give you further instruction.

I really what the additional processing means.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hi, Palladin,

Until today, I still didn't get my AOS bill, when I login the payment center, it's NOT INVOICED.

I send email to NVC, and get a reply saying that your case is undergoing additional processing,when it finish, we will give you further instruction.

I really what the additional processing means.

Same answer as I got. I was wondering that I requested Electronic Processing and sending the DS-3032 in teh same email so probably they did not get the DS-3032. So I re-sent the DS-3032, and then the response I got is that my case is undergoing Additional Processing.

You let us know when you are able to see your AOS fee invoiced.

Timeline

Any update, Panda?

I am still waiting for the AOS fee to be invoiced. Have you got your invoice yet?

No, I am still waiting. I sent email to NVC, they told me that my case is undergoing additional processing, I am totally confused. I call them and they told me have to wait 2 ~3 weeks, but now almost one month past, still waiting.

If you have any good news, please tell me.

Thanks!

Timeline

I am still waiting for the AOS bill being generated.

But the strange thing is that when I try to login to NVC payment center to check if my bill is invoiced or not, I got login failed inforamtion as "this case is not eligiable for further processing......." and my name is gone and also no AOS fee and IV fee information there.

It's already one month since I got my case number,but still didn't get the bill.

I feel frustrated!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.