Domineke

American Girl Jamaican Guy

51 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

Take time to know someone its not an overnite thin....G/F I met my Jamaican husband at a friends house party back in the 70s ...I am USC

young sexy & fine he's 6ft 1, am 5ft 1, our eyes meet across the room and BAM, my friend officialy introduced us and I was kind of leary

finding out he's Jamaican with all the stories I'D heard mainly about cheating and living in 3 different cities with different baby mamas. Coming

from seperate cultures one has to be on their Ps & Qs with lifetime decisions, a few ppl tried to warn me off...but I loved the fact there was no

kids involved, he did go at times to church with his family, he is an outspoken person, his family has values , he believed in morals & respect

flowing both ways....today we have 3 kids never separated or sleep out, unless an out of town trip was taken, we vacation together ever year,

have he ever cheated? ..I don't know, he never gives me a reason to think so...I have never cheated...do we argue ? heck yes but we don't keep

old stuff going. Now..to be honest there are a set of men that will cheat even on Halle Berry RIGHT...honestly many Jamaican men want a way

out via a visa and will woo for it...while others do fall in love.....get to know him , what can he bring to the table (not finances) but truth, love

honesty and what if you want to reside in Jamaica with him....I say stay positive, GET to know him, tell him to start taking partime classes

in his country......and best wishes

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Take time to know someone its not an overnite thin....G/F I met my Jamaican husband at a friends house party back in the 70s ...I am USC

young sexy & fine he's 6ft 1, am 5ft 1, our eyes meet across the room and BAM, my friend officialy introduced us and I was kind of leary

finding out he's Jamaican with all the stories I'D heard mainly about cheating and living in 3 different cities with different baby mamas. Coming

from seperate cultures one has to be on their Ps & Qs with lifetime decisions, a few ppl tried to warn me off...but I loved the fact there was no

kids involved, he did go at times to church with his family, he is an outspoken person, his family has values , he believed in morals & respect

flowing both ways....today we have 3 kids never separated or sleep out, unless an out of town trip was taken, we vacation together ever year,

have he ever cheated? ..I don't know, he never gives me a reason to think so...I have never cheated...do we argue ? heck yes but we don't keep

old stuff going. Now..to be honest there are a set of men that will cheat even on Halle Berry RIGHT...honestly many Jamaican men want a way

out via a visa and will woo for it...while others do fall in love.....get to know him , what can he bring to the table (not finances) but truth, love

honesty and what if you want to reside in Jamaica with him....I say stay positive, GET to know him, tell him to start taking partime classes

in his country......and best wishes

short girls get all the tall guys! lol such a waste! i'm 5'7 and FINALLY I found someone I can wear heels with and not be taller than him.

But anywho ur not the first person who's suggested that I bring up me living in JA with him. I mean I can bring it up just to see what he thinks about it but its not something i'm interested in. Aside from the terrible economy, extreme heat (that we both loathe) and all the damn mosquitos and sandflys I don't like the way I can feeeeeeel how much the Jamaican women hate me. I would be fighting somebody everyday and thats not even in my character lol Of all the times i've gone I can think of 3 women who were pleasant to me. the rest were just being phony because it was there job and the others didnt bother trying to hide their feelings, just plain rude and nasty for no reason. And I'm sometimes always nice to ppl! lol

But I digress, I'm going to continue to tread carefully and enjoy getting to know one another. Aside from the distance I'm completely happy with him.

Filed: Timeline

As a Jamaican man who respect and stick to my wife and family. the sterotypes sickens me

In every culture U will find those who will sell their souls & anything else for a big-up or

lift up, but NOT every Jamaican man goes around getting babies, wooing women for material

things and just being a dog, sis take your time to know the dude, you will realize if he has

hidden agendas if you are true to you. Check out the temperature with his babys-mother and plans

for his child in the future. There are good decent Jamaican men and there are those who will

lie and cheat, so take your time and follow your heart...my wife is USC.she did not petition me

my parents did a very long time ago, it don't have to be for a visa he seek as others may think, and

remember when love is new we see no faults.Just take it slow.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Not that I want you to have another sleep less night but just giving u the real deal. If u check my history on here.. Anyone will tell you I'll be honest.

ANYONE Who.would tell u that the many Jamaicans DOESN'T have 2+ phones........ THEY DO NOT KNOW JAMAICANS. As broke as some may be... They will invest into a phn before they even EAT.

LMAO - Love ya Ricky, I miss you! 2+ phones - at least one of which has been in the sea / toilet/ sink, has tape on it, etc....

You're too kinddddddd :luv:

what if were talking about the same guy lol that wouldnt be fun :blink:

That has happened more times than I would care to list, sadly....

As a Jamaican man who respect and stick to my wife and family. the sterotypes sickens me

In every culture U will find those who will sell their souls & anything else for a big-up or

lift up, but NOT every Jamaican man goes around getting babies, wooing women for material

things and just being a dog, sis take your time to know the dude, you will realize if he has

hidden agendas if you are true to you. Check out the temperature with his babys-mother and plans

for his child in the future. There are good decent Jamaican men and there are those who will

lie and cheat, so take your time and follow your heart...my wife is USC.she did not petition me

my parents did a very long time ago, it don't have to be for a visa he seek as others may think, and

remember when love is new we see no faults.Just take it slow.

Very well said, Jawaree...

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• 4 years later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.