244 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

God's wisdom that makes a reason for everything, it was possible to see everything without reason, to see food without grown wheat ex, it was possible that all our needs were without reasons, but the wisdom of God makes everything have a reason, why? Because, if God created things without reasons you will never get close to him. God, He created causes for everything, and rode our mind on the principle of causality, the mind does not understand things without cause.

If God forbids eating pork for no reason, why do we find it is forbidden in four separate places in the Koran?

God said about 1500 years ago that the pig is an abomination, and you learn what the meaning of the word is an abomination in koran is: رجس". And if we go back to the life we ​​see that the pig yes really is a filthy animal and unclean. Without any doubt we know that the filth is harmful to human health.

Scientifically pork is harmful:

THE ADVERSE INFLUENCE OF PORK CONSUMPTION ON HEALTH

by Professor Hans-Heinrich Reckeweg, M.D.

Biological Therapy Vol.1 No. 21 983

Says:

It is known that pork causes stress and leads to poisoning. It is clear that this applies not only to the preparations of pork fresh such as cold meats, joints, feet and ribs, ribs, etc., but also for the cured meats (ham, bacon, etc.), and smoked meat sausages stomach for.

or

Woman Contracts Parasitic

Worm In Her Brain From Pork Taco

http://abcnews.go.com/

4-11-1.

Woman Contracts Parasitic Worm from pork: ABC News

or

MyFox Los Angeles Doctors Find Worm in Woman's Brain from pork.

If this does not convince you the view of religion and opinion of doctors, just what may work is go get checked by a doctor now, get a full body analysis, then try to eat pork for a period of time and then re tests again.

1.57 billion Muslims agreed that the pork is harmful to humans so is forbidden by God.

This debate AGAIN has never been about the forbidden of pork in the Quran, but your narrow mind cannot seem to read what we have been saying. Any animal can carry diseases and all kinds of parasites. Google parasites in cows, chickens, and look at the imagines. This,has been the pointt all along that the pig has many of the same diseases as other meat we ARE allowed to eat.

Let me just say this. I have salughtered many animals in Morocco, and have opened the intestines of many cows to find hundreds of worms longer my arm. Yes its gross but its a part of life and the animal is destroyed.

You my friend need to work in a slaughter farm for a,good reality check of,what ALL animals not just PIGS carry inside them.

Timeline

Actually this is extremely true!

To be honest this thread has turned into the same few people saying the same things over and over only sometimes in nice ways, sometimes with an air of superiority and sometimes in flat out rude ways. I can admit some of you have helped give me a "lack of reading comprehension" myself because I find myself only skimming now, no longer reading due to the flippant attitude here towards others and their beliefs.

There has been focus on if one can eat non-halal meat by saying bismallah first or not, if there was any scientific proof that pork was bad for you or not and somehow even alcohol in fruit... which some seem to have forgotten God did not prohibit fruit therefore there is in fact some difference between what God deems alcohol he prohibits and fruit which is permissible. All of these subjects will continue to be debated between people for many years to come. Not one of us will know 100% until judgement day... and even then who is to say we will know.

I can guarantee the same group that is left here replying back and forth will never change each others minds. As Muslim, Christian or any other religion (if one is religious) we should be kind to each other. Treat each other well and with respect. We are all God's creatures, with our own individual qualities, strengths, weaknesses and beliefs. Guess what... not one of us here is entitled to judge another, myself included. To me this thread has become kind of like an evil temptation to come and have a rebuttal because I still don't agree with some things. I can see the same in others as well.

For me personally, it is time to step back and remind myself of all the things I just said. I cannot sit here in good faith and watch the negativity continue. Therefore I believe I have said all I need to in this thread. For those of you that may think "oh she gave up because we made our valid point and she has nothing left to say"... no. I am done because I do not like the person this thread requires me to be. I am very comfortable with my beliefs, choices and my relationship with God. That is really all that matters to me. For the last time again, I respectfully agree to disagree.

Timeline

It's small and sits on the countertop like a regular toaster. The difference is you lay things in there horizontally instead of it going in vertically and then potentially getting stuck like a regular toaster. I like them because you can heat small things without having to heat the regular oven. For example, leftover pizza. I prefer my leftover pizza to be crispy not soggy which is how it turns out in the microwave.

Mithra,

I got my toaster oven last night thank you it is great. I heated a waffle up and its great but i put butter on before and it ran all down oven. No buuter before lol.

have a good,day everyone, off to learn how to drive a tractor instead of feeding animals. :blush:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

One post violating TOS - personal attack - has been removed.

After reviewing this thread I find that the original question has been answered - and the discussion has derailed, both in content and in courtesy. As it seems unlikely that further discussion will bring any additional enlightenment on the topic and is more likely to bring additional discord and personal attacks, I am closing this thread to further discussion.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.