N-o-l-a

No Vaccination Record and Maybe No Time for Titers - What Shots are Required?

10 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

I've seen this http://panelphysicians.com/Pages/Age6.htm

and this

http://www.cdc.gov/immigrantrefugeehealth/exams/ti/panel/vaccination-panel-technical-instructions.html#tbl1

My husband is over 18 and under 64. ;)

Am I to assume that with no records of vaccination that we will only need the Tetanus/Diptheria, MMR, and flu shots? We will do a verbal declaration of varicella as a child.

I just want to double check that I am reading it correctly because the list of vaccinations with the medical paperwork seems much longer.

Edited by Nola123

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I've seen this http://panelphysicians.com/Pages/Age6.htm

and this

http://www.cdc.gov/immigrantrefugeehealth/exams/ti/panel/vaccination-panel-technical-instructions.html#tbl1

My husband is over 18 and under 64. ;)

Am I to assume that with no records of vaccination that we will only need the Tetanus/Diptheria, MMR, and flu shots? We will do a verbal declaration of varicella as a child.

I just want to double check that I am reading it correctly because the list of vaccinations with the medical paperwork seems much longer.

Hey Nola,

Congrats, I see by your time line that you got an interview...finally..woohoo!!

Just an FYI but that link is for Dr. Seiden's office in Toronto, Canada. I not sure if the vaccinations differ per consulate or not but just wanted to point that out just in case.

As I was 45 at the time of my panel physical, the only shots that I had were the ones that you listed above plus the varicella vaccination.

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

Final paperwork sent to lawyer - 14-Dec-2015

GC-Date: Resident Since 02/13/2013

Sent: N-400 Sent 12/21/2015
NOA: 12/24/2015

Biometrics: 01/20/2016
In Line: 01/25/2016
Int Ltr: 01/28/2016
Interview: 03/08/2016
Oath: 04/14/2016
Field Office: Buffalo NY

I am a US Citizen!!!

Timeline

He won't need influenza. It's only required between Oct and Feb.

Good to know. :thumbs:

3/26/18 Biometrics

Timeline

An update - we talked to the panel physician and they instructed my husband to get the MMR and Tetanus/Dipth vaccines at his GP and bring proof to the medical appointment.

3/26/18 Biometrics

Hey Nola,

Congrats, I see by your time line that you got an interview...finally..woohoo!!

Just an FYI but that link is for Dr. Seiden's office in Toronto, Canada. I not sure if the vaccinations differ per consulate or not but just wanted to point that out just in case.

As I was 45 at the time of my panel physical, the only shots that I had were the ones that you listed above plus the varicella vaccination.

Although it's a Canadian panel physician, the vaccine information is pulled from USCIS/CDC, so it's valid for all countries.

He won't need influenza. It's only required between Oct and Feb.

It actually extends to the end of April. I thought it had ended in February as well, but when I had my medical done in April, I was told it was still influenza season and needed to get the flu shot. I was pissed to say the least cause everywhere I read, flu season was already over, but Medisys in Montreal said no, it was still going mad.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

It actually extends to the end of April. I thought it had ended in February as well, but when I had my medical done in April, I was told it was still influenza season and needed to get the flu shot. I was pissed to say the least cause everywhere I read, flu season was already over, but Medisys in Montreal said no, it was still going mad.gif

Oh #######, that's so inconvenient! They stopped giving the flu shot in all public health facilities here at the end of February. wacko.gif Even if we can't get it before our medical date, the board physician can always give it to him, correct?

USC who lived in Manabí, Ecuador with hubby from 2009 - 2013. Hubby became a naturalized American citizen in August 2016. Currently living together in northern Virginia.

For full timeline, see "about me".

Latest Dates

N-400 Filing - 03/14/2016

NOA - 03/15/2016

Biometrics - 04/13/2016

In Line - 05/11/2016

Interview Notice - 06/03/2016

Interview Date - 07/11/2016

Oath - 08/29/2016

Timeline

Oh #######, that's so inconvenient! They stopped giving the flu shot in all public health facilities here at the end of February. wacko.gif Even if we can't get it before our medical date, the board physician can always give it to him, correct?

Yes, they can, at least here in DK. I think they wanted him to get the MMR from the GP because they don't normally have it in stock.

3/26/18 Biometrics

Yes, if you can't get it anywhere else, the panel physician will do it. It's just recommended to get it done ahead of time as it's usually offered for free. That's why I was ticked off with mine cause if I had known, I would have gotten it done earlier for free, instead of paying them $20.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Yes, if you can't get it anywhere else, the panel physician will do it. It's just recommended to get it done ahead of time as it's usually offered for free. That's why I was ticked off with mine cause if I had known, I would have gotten it done earlier for free, instead of paying them $20.

Yeah, that's what I'm worried about. Finding the MMR and varicella shouldn't be too bad - but hubby's gone twice now to get his tetanus/diptheria vaccines, and just now looking at it realize they had given him doses of DT instead of Tdap. Hope that won't cause any problems. headbonk.gif

So ready for this craziness to be over! wacko.gif So close but yet so far!

USC who lived in Manabí, Ecuador with hubby from 2009 - 2013. Hubby became a naturalized American citizen in August 2016. Currently living together in northern Virginia.

For full timeline, see "about me".

Latest Dates

N-400 Filing - 03/14/2016

NOA - 03/15/2016

Biometrics - 04/13/2016

In Line - 05/11/2016

Interview Notice - 06/03/2016

Interview Date - 07/11/2016

Oath - 08/29/2016

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.