JOE & AI

7 months and 4 days waiting for noa2

36 posts in this topic

the feb is almost over but my noa2 is stil not here. what happen vermont? we are in 7 months and 4 days waiting. the month of fe is almost over but still no good news. im so depressed, im criying right now while writing this post. why it happen to us. im so stress...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hang in there - should be anytime now.

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

God bless us all. You're not alone, we're September filer under CSC and still waiting for NOA2. We're going 6 months.

God's timing is perfect. Just hang in there. :)

Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart

and lean not on your own understanding;

in all your ways submit to Him,
and He will make your paths straight.

In GOD we trust. † = ♥

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

the feb is almost over but my noa2 is stil not here. what happen vermont? we are in 7 months and 4 days waiting. the month of fe is almost over but still no good news. im so depressed, im criying right now while writing this post. why it happen to us. im so stress...

7 months and 4 days for me too but from CSC. I don't no more what to think, to expect, to do... Tired of this long and painful wait. :( :( :(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

well just hang in there it will happen soon ...i know exactly how you feel ..i am july 27th noa 1 ..wednesday the 27th is 7 months for us at vermont service center ..noa2 will happen soon .. :thumbs:

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

We are over 6 month too since our noa1 August 2nd from CSC. And we are still waiting for noa2. My fiancé has been triying to call the uscis and they said the process was still on July 18.

So we really do not know what actually happened why uscis took a long processing to our case.

Filed: I-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Awwww I know exactly how u feel dear :( I cry almost every minute because I feel hopeless and can't do ntng but just have to wait and I'm an August filler from the TURTLE csc

Just Married

NOVEMBER 8, 2013

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

we have the same noa1 date which is July 23 and were still waiting for our noa2.. :( :( .. my fiance' keep calling the USCIS and they keep on telling him that there's nothing they can do coz their still processing July 2 which is just based on their website.. and to think that February is almost over and haven't heard anything from them :(

have you called uscis??? what did they say???

we call many times. but then they will just said. we need to wait.. we do a service request request too. they send as letter saying to wait 60 days. we recieve the letter last january 30 but until now nothing happen. we ask help to senators and congreswomen. they saying contradict words. the congreswomen said as she call uscis sais we need to wait 3o days and the senators said wait until march 30. whats going on.. were confused now.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.