kiwicat83

So many Philipinos

117 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

MRC - does your fiance know you are posting provocative pics of her in her underwear online for the world to see?

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

MRC - does your fiance know you are posting provocative pics of her in her underwear online for the world to see?

Hey, what about anya-D and Caladan bragging about their perfect little size 4 a$%es? LOL! :D Not to mention Caladan a#$ kissing proposal? LOL!!! :blush:

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I was wondering the same thing. Eww!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Hey, what about anya-D and Caladan bragging about their perfect little size 4 a$%es? LOL! :D Not to mention Caladan a#$ kissing proposal? LOL!!! :blush:

:lol::lol: well the perfect size 4 is the biggest size XL in Thailand and i'm realy really hate it :crying::lol: for the perfect little asian as$ it should be size 0 or 2 ;):hehe:

K-1 = 4 months

AOS = 5 months

I-751 = almost one year

I Love My Life With You

"A society is judged by how it treats its animals and elderly"

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

If my husband were posting pics like that of me online, I'd be pissed. That's all i'm saying.

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

If my husband were posting pics like that of me online, I'd be pissed. That's all i'm saying.

Some folks are more liberal than others and that's what makes us different. I believe that your point is taken and we'll have to see if MRC cares about your opinion. However, it doesn't bother me because I'm not focused on his beloved... I'm focused on my own...

Edited by Uling

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

Timeline

Some folks are more liberal than others and that's what makes us different. I believe that your point is taken and we'll have to see if MRC cares about your opinion. However, it doesn't bother me because I'm not focused on his beloved... I'm focused on my own...

Are you the mediator?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

In the 80's & 90's, I lived and worked more than 2 years in the Mid-West, Florida, Denver and California and met and dated a few ladies, BUT I'm happy I waited and found my wife in Vietnam. FATE....

However, I will say, one has to be very very careful entering into a long-term relationship with a Vietnamese lady ( I really don't recommend a K1 visa after just only visiting VN ). I highly recommend living and working there, understanding VNs psychology, spending time with her family and going through a couple trying times first. It's my personal experience and other's, even though a lot of other people, who have never been to Vietnam, always disagree with me. Oh well........:)

" I voted for James Webb; therefore, I am the Decider"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Are you the mediator?

No he's not, but he's Sheriff Uling, that's even better! :lol:

Timeline

Are you the mediator?

No he's not, but he's Sheriff Uling, that's even better! :lol:

right, self appointed.

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

I agree about that photo, I thougt TMI a few days ago when I first saw it.....

"We are the real countries,

Not the boundaries drawn on maps,

With the names of powerful men.

That's all I've wanted -

To walk in such a place with you,

On an earth without maps."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kev (Canada/BC) & Kiki (USA/Oregon)

flag_usa_canada.gif

Married Nov. 27th, 2004

Done with USCIS until 2017!!

collage4.jpg

olivia12mo2.jpg

Timeline

I think it's distasteful. Is he trying to show her off?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I guess people see what they want to see. I see a woman who apparently has a sense of humor and likes to joke around. I think the photos are clever, and not provocative at all.