Danno

Do Atheists have an emptiness which needs filling?

207 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Moses and the Tables of the Law

27 And the LORD said unto Moses, Write thou these words: for after the tenor of these words I have made a covenant with thee and with Israel.

Exodus 34:27

Moses wrote the words into the book of the covenant. Not the same.

Edited by The Patriot

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Often I am stirring the pot a little and some people take it a little too serious.

You've stated that at least twice now, and it is a hallmark of an abusive person:

Examples of Verbal and Emotional Abuse:

- By Aames

WHAT THEY DO:

•Ridicule or insult you then tell you it's a joke, or that you have no sense of humor.

That was the first item on his list of abusive behavior. Congratulations.

You've used minimization too, by calling it "stirring the pot a little" instead of personal insults, which is what they are.

This won't be isolated to treatment of Atheists. This is a general pattern of behavior. Your wife and family are going to get exactly the same treatment, and in the long run you won't be laughing when they've had enough of you.

When she is leaving you I imagine she'll be saying that you have no sense of humor and that you just take it too seriously.

Edited by rlogan

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Actually, me and the Kenyan have a lot in common.

Well not a lot but a few things.

Now that I think of it, we don't have anything in common.

For once I agree with you!

Timeline

Moses wrote the words into the book of the covenant. Not the same.

You can't even write coherent sentences. Thank you for this demonstration of what it takes to be a Christian apologist.

Either the tablets say the same thing or they don't. There is nothing else pertinent to test God's assertion that they are the same.

nd exactly what is it you are saying was written on the second set of tablets?

I already quoted them earlier in the thread. Wow, are you really this dull?

Timeline

You can't even write coherent sentences. Thank you for this demonstration of what it takes to be a Christian apologist.

Either the tablets say the same thing or they don't. There is nothing else pertinent to test God's assertion that they are the same.

I already quoted them earlier in the thread. Wow, are you really this dull?

Is there even any light on? :lol:

Filed: Timeline

Wow, are you really this dull?

574489_10151416656068190_2016518675_n.png

I already quoted them earlier in the thread.

Whatever gets you through the night.

Edited by The Patriot

Timeline

Wow, are you really this dull?

Wait a minute, just a few minutes ago you notified me that I was a "verbal and emotional abuser", you even quoted some "Authority"

And then you turn right around and abuse Patriot with that????

<<<<<<Examples of Verbal and Emotional Abuse:

- By Aames

WHAT THEY DO:

•Ridicule or insult you then tell you it's a joke, or that you have no sense of humor.>>>>>>

I won't speculate about the abuse your family surely endures

:whistle:

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Goodness, this has become comedy gold! Who says older fellas aren't good for a few laughs?laughing.gif

Much love to all, even those of you with a god complex.luv.gif

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Goodness, this has become comedy gold! Who says older fellas aren't good for a few laughs?laughing.gif

Much love to all, even those of you with a god complex.luv.gif

This thread is awesome.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

You've stated that at least twice now, and it is a hallmark of an abusive person:

That was the first item on his list of abusive behavior. Congratulations.

You've used minimization too, by calling it "stirring the pot a little" instead of personal insults, which is what they are.

This won't be isolated to treatment of Atheists. This is a general pattern of behavior. Your wife and family are going to get exactly the same treatment, and in the long run you won't be laughing when they've had enough of you.

When she is leaving you I imagine she'll be saying that you have no sense of humor and that you just take it too seriously.

spiderman-meme-generator-it-s-time-to-stop-posting-85edb7.jpg

July 09, 2012 - Sent in application for I-129f petition for K1 Visa
Dec. 31, 2012 - NOA2
Feb. 23, 2013 - Visa received
March 31, 2013 - POE
April 12, 2013 - Wedding! (41213 prime!)

May 02, 2013 - Sent off AOS, EAD, AP package

May 04, 2013 - Package arrived at Chicago lockbox

May 22, 2013 - Early walk in Biometrics, Alexandria VA

June 03, 2013 - RFE for AOS

June 17, 2013 - RFE response received

July 05, 2013 - EAD and AP approved

July 10, 2013 - EAD card production

Timeline

Wait a minute, just a few minutes ago you notified me that I was a "verbal and emotional abuser", you even quoted some "Authority"

And then you turn right around and abuse Patriot with that????

Examples of Verbal and Emotional Abuse:

- By Aames

WHAT THEY DO:

•Ridicule or insult you then tell you it's a joke, or that you have no sense of humor.

I'm not kidding. It's pretty amazing someone claiming Christian expertise doesn't recognize quotes from their own Bible. Or doesn't know how to look up Bible verses properly themselves. If you pose yourself as knowledgable then it is legitimate grounds to point out the opposite.

In your case observe the inability to read the second half of the definition for this kind of emotional abuse.

Maven - that's at least four personal insults since arriving, contributing nothing to the topic, a pretty stout record for someone claiming to be so disinterested. :) So much for lecturing us all on how you are so dispassionate and respectful of others. Looks to me like you're all about trying to push emotional buttons.

Timeline

I'm not kidding. It's pretty amazing someone claiming Christian expertise doesn't recognize quotes from their own Bible. Or doesn't know how to look up Bible verses properly themselves. If you pose yourself as knowledgable then it is legitimate grounds to point out the opposite.

Not really too amazing. Having come from a very fundamentalist religious family myself and attending a protestant church school for my entire education other than kindergarten and 1st semester of college, I have observed most self-identified christians actually know very little about what is actually written in their Bibles! This tells me that they are really just 'social' christians, they do it to belong to a group. As opposed to 'spiritual' christians who would be eager to know everything that is supposedly the 'word of God'! Hard to say, though, with Danno boy. He seems all over the map sometimes. Dannologic. Dan no logic!

There is a real danger for the intelligent reader of the bible if he wants to be a true believer. The contradictions are hard to swallow and a lot of the old testament portrays God in a decidedly un'christian' light! It is enough to get many people thinking and you know what that can lead to! I speak from experience.

Push push push push push

There, that's five.

I respect people's right to practise whatever religion they choose. I also like to poke at self-righteous folks who trot out their little tropes repeatedly (cf. "FAIRTAX," etc.).

*poke*

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que