i miss u

Help I-130 not approved yet

11 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

You could try a service request? Or contact your congressman. They can't help push it along but they can probably tell you where you stand.

"If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello."

- Paulo Coelho

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

On 10-11-2011 I applied file I-130 for my husband then on

2012-9-28 i got Request for Evidence

i Respond to the RFE ON 9-27-2012 they told me to wait for 60 days but still no answer

WAITING HURTS!!!!!!

Can you tell us when the RFE was sent back because you made a typo I believe here

VMnmm7.pngrSeTm7.png

GAH wrong timeline.... Anyhow... looking at the proper timline:

The petitioner filed the I-130 on Oct 11,2011. Your NOA1 date is Oct 15, 2011. They sent you an RFE on Sept 9, 2012? And the reply was sent back when?

I think this requires a phone call and service request from the petitioner. That is a very long time to hear back anything and you have been waiting for NOA2 for over 16 months!

Edited by NikiR

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: Country: Syria
Timeline

On 10-11-2011 I applied file I-130 for my husband then on

2012-9-28 i got Request for Evidence

i Respond to the RFE ON 9-29-2012 they told me to wait for 60 days but still no answer

WAITING HURTS!!!!!!

You could try a service request? Or contact your congressman. They can't help push it along but they can probably tell you where you stand.

I DID service request its no help

Can you tell us when the RFE was sent back because you made a typo I believe here

yea i did the rfe was sent back

9-29-2012

Timeline

GAH wrong timeline.... Anyhow... looking at the proper timline:

The petitioner filed the I-130 on Oct 11,2011. Your NOA1 date is Oct 15, 2011. They sent you an RFE on Sept 9, 2012? And the reply was sent back when?

I think this requires a phone call and service request from the petitioner. That is a very long time to hear back anything and you have been waiting for NOA2 for over 16 months!

sorry it was a mistake

i got Request for Evidence 2012-9-28

i Respond to the RFE ON 9-29-2012

its been alost a year since i filed the i130

i call them every week but still no help

Some countries' applicants go thru extra security checks, my country is on this list too. You can say its like profiling but we have to pay the price for others actions.

i know pray for us

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

have the USCitizen petitioner call in again,

and

get an ISO.

Once he/she has an ISO,

ask

'What's going on with the casefile? I submitted the RFE packet - did you get it? Did you add it to the casefile? Did the adjudicator quit? What happened to the RFE packet after it hit your door' ?

-=-=-=-=

And don't be shy or timid. Getting an ISO is really important at this stage, as only an ISO can tell you what happened with the RFE packet.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

It really helps if you keep a consistent way of saying the date. But the petitioner must call the USCIS, ask to speak with an ISO (tier 2 human) to find out any information. If you're calling them weekly and have no info then I have another question.

Are you a US Citizen or a legal permanent resident? There is a difference in how long the process will take depending on that status of the petitioner.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

Some countries' applicants go thru extra security checks, my country is on this list too. You can say its like profiling but we have to pay the price for others actions.

Their petition is still at USCIS though. I think the background checks get reserved for when the application gets sent to the State Department. That is why we go through AP. There is something else at work here. Possibly intentionally dropping Yemen cases to the bottom of the pile. Who knows. She should contact her congressman if the service request didn't do anything.

Edited by Sarah and Adnan

"If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello."

- Paulo Coelho

Timeline

have the USCitizen petitioner call in again,

and

get an ISO.

Once he/she has an ISO,

ask

'What's going on with the casefile? I submitted the RFE packet - did you get it? Did you add it to the casefile? Did the adjudicator quit? What happened to the RFE packet after it hit your door' ?

-=-=-=-=

And don't be shy or timid. Getting an ISO is really important at this stage, as only an ISO can tell you what happened with the RFE packet.

Thank u so much I will try it Monday morning I hope it workes

It really helps if you keep a consistent way of saying the date. But the petitioner must call the USCIS, ask to speak with an ISO (tier 2 human) to find out any information. If you're calling them weekly and have no info then I have another question.

Are you a US Citizen or a legal permanent resident? There is a difference in how long the process will take depending on that status of the petitioner.

Yes I am a US citizen

I'll call them Monday morning pray for me thanks

For ur reply

Their petition is still at USCIS though. I think the background checks get reserved for when the application gets sent to the State Department. That is why we go through AP. There is something else at work here. Possibly intentionally dropping Yemen cases to the bottom of the pile. Who knows. She should contact her congressman if the service request didn't do anything.

Yesterday I did call my congressman I hope that works

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.