16 posts in this topic

haha and you heard that where ???

GC received on the 28th of February, 2014 - no interview, no additional RFE's

Divorced as of September, 2014

NOA1 for ROC 14 October, 2014

Life goes on, my ex-husband is a moron.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I'm guessing you saw that date from this site on the timelines section. That date jumps around a lot, and isn't always accurate. Based on people's timelines and approvals on here, it seems like they are still working on July. Sorry, I don't mean to dampen your excitement. Hang in there. Hopefully things will speed up and you will be approved soon! :)

Edited by embord

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

haha and you heard that where ???

He got it right of the VJ timeline page... http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1historical

But I don't know what that really means. It seems to vary wildly from day to day, so I wouldn't entirely trust it. Rather look at recent approvals. Go to

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/k1list.php?op6=California+Service+Center&op7=All&op1=5&op2=d&op3=1&op4=1&op5=5%2C6%2C8%2C10%2C11%2C13%2C14%2C15%2C16%2C17%2C18%2C20%2C21%2C22%2C25%2C26%2C27%2C28%2C108%2C110%2C111%2C208%2C210%2C211&cfl=0

and you'll get a better idea of what's happening. There are some that get approved extremely fast, but those might be military deployments or humanitarian-based expedited cases. I'm seeing recent approvals coming from those submitting July and August, and it's not in-order either.

I'm guessing you saw that date from this site on the timelines section. That date jumps around a lot, and isn't always accurate. Based on people's timelines and approvals on here, it seems like they are still working on July. Sorry, I don't mean to dampen your excitement. Hang in there. Hopefully things will speed up and you will be approved soon! :)

oh I was not excited, I was laughing because I know that to not be true. That would be a cruel joke on someone who just got here hoping to get info :bonk: shame on you ! :P

I was replying to retemad's post. I figured the 'haha' came from someone who knew that the oct. 5 couldn't be true. :P It'd be nice if it was, though! :)

:thumbs: ah ok gotcha ( I am doing 10 things at the same time in an attempt to keep busy so I did not read other's posts....not working btw hehe) And yes that would certainly make life a little less stressful :)

Let's keep the faith

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I think if you check igors list it seems to much more accurately reflect what is going on regarding CSC aprrovals. Almost nothing!! looks like they approved one VJ member this week where VSC approved over 15 looks like they are almost at a standstill.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I agree Jeffrey I have been looking at Igrors a lot lately and it looks like CSC really has not moved much where as VSC is moving at a steady pace.Thank God for me.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I HAVE COMPLAINED TO ADMIN ABOUT THAT MISLEADING PROCESSING DATE....I WAS TOLD THEY INCLUDE EXPEDITES AND THAT IS WHY IT IS WAYYYY OFF.....MAYBE IF SOME MORE OF US COMPLAIN ABOUT THEY WILL FIND A WAY TO NOT INCLUDE THOSE EXPEDITES AND MAKE THEIR DATA MORE CORRECT.........STICK TO IGOR;S LIST ITS MORE ACCURATE

Edited by erica and ahmed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

sorry don't we mean to disapoint you........just don't want you to get false hope.....good thing is you will prolly process faster than us long term wise.....apparentely us who have been waiting so long just filed at the wrong time of the year

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

this is crazy.. they said its oct 5 but still we july filers dont have noa2 yet :( hahahhahahaha this is so depressing

OH MARY CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN, PLS PRAY FOR US WHO HAVE RECOURSE TO thee

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.