17 posts in this topic

Yippe!! So happy Finally got my NOA2.. and USCIS want me to forward more docs & they want me to get ready for the appointment for Interview.. Yay!!! its happen so Fast and never been expected for today.. I guess this would be the nicest xmas i ever recieve:) Thanks Godinnocent.gif

Geri

[/color]

Congratulations wow that is fast! Do you remember if your NOA1 was from the National Visa Center in Missouri? I filed in December so that would put me at around April for my NOA2. Did you have to do anything after receiving your NOA1 before receiving the NOA2? I am just curious because after reading it looks like it is just a waiting game after NOA1 and until NOA2?

Again that is fast and giving me a lot of hope about my case. Thanks for sharing :)

-- Jonathan

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Congratulations wow that is fast! Do you remember if your NOA1 was from the National Visa Center in Missouri? I filed in December so that would put me at around April for my NOA2. Did you have to do anything after receiving your NOA1 before receiving the NOA2? I am just curious because after reading it looks like it is just a waiting game after NOA1 and until NOA2?

Again that is fast and giving me a lot of hope about my case. Thanks for sharing :)

-- Jonathan

They were at NBC.

There's nothing you HAVE to do between NOAs, but you should prepare yourself for NVC if you want to move things along at a speedy pace.

Don't get your hopes up on approval times, but mid to late april or early may seems like a likely possibility for you.

Also, your timeline should read the national benefits center, not vermont.

oldlady.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Congratulations ! Whatcha cooking, to celebrate?

That's weird that USCIS is asking for more documentation.

When the approval notice, formletter I-797C, shows up, please let us know the CITY in the address of the approval notice? Thanks so much !

Find LingChe 's NVC shortcut in the wiki here, have a longish read - have yer USCitizen Spouse get involved with reading it, as well.

Yay ! Congratulations !

OTOH - you filed the I-130 via DCF, straight into Manila IV, right? Ignore anything I've written here. Yay !

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congrats!! Gives me a lot of hope. I should be getting mine soon since im also an October filer first week. Waiting and praying.

Anyone has any idea what they are processing right now? My case is being processed at NBC and its been 3 mons and some days...awaiting reply.

Yippe!! So happy Finally got my NOA2.. and USCIS want me to forward more docs & they want me to get ready for the appointment for Interview.. Yay!!! its happen so Fast and never been expected for today.. I guess this would be the nicest xmas i ever recieve:) Thanks Godinnocent.gif

Geri

Congrats!! Gives me a lot of hope. I should be getting mine soon since im also an October filer first week. Waiting and praying.

Anyone has any idea what they are processing right now? My case is being processed at NBC and its been 3 mons and some days...awaiting reply.

You're a Houston filer too. I wish we Houston filers could get together and keep track of ourselves!

I'm a dual US/Hungarian citizen (both by birth; Hungarian citizenship verification TBA), and my husband is a dual British/Irish citizen (by treaty) from Northern Ireland. We are atheists.

All advice is given pursuant to the Disclaimer that you may read at the bottom of each forum page.

LATEST STEPS:

28 Jun 2013: POE Houston

08 Jul 2013: SSN received (at SSA office)

07 Aug 2013: Green Card received

27 Feb 2014: Whoa, life happened. Planning move "back home" together to Republic of Ireland by end of April.

29 Apr 2014: POE Dublin through Heathrow

15 May 2014: Received formal residency/work permission (GNIB card with Stamp 4, one year renewable) for the ROI

For my FULL timeline, see my "About Me" page.

For small creatures such as we, the vastness is bearable only through love. (Carl Sagan)

Greetings !!

Hi there , yes.. it happens so fast.. we never expect that 3 months and 8 days since we file for our petition for I-130 ...yay!! all we had to do is we do what they say .. we waited 3 months & exact 3 months we email them again and asking for the update.. and on that day they reply back that within 5 days they will give us the feedback again.. so and they were accurate on the days they given me so far and we are so lucky petitiions everything looks well .....and piece of advice we send all docs promptly...asap...

Geri

[/color]

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Great! Can you please provide an email address to which you inquired about your case?

Greetings !!

Hi there , yes.. it happens so fast.. we never expect that 3 months and 8 days since we file for our petition for I-130 ...yay!! all we had to do is we do what they say .. we waited 3 months & exact 3 months we email them again and asking for the update.. and on that day they reply back that within 5 days they will give us the feedback again.. so and they were accurate on the days they given me so far and we are so lucky petitiions everything looks well .....and piece of advice we send all docs promptly...asap...

Geri

Greetings !!

Geri

I'm confused, did you really receive an NOA2 (approval of your case) or a Request for Evidence?

I'm a dual US/Hungarian citizen (both by birth; Hungarian citizenship verification TBA), and my husband is a dual British/Irish citizen (by treaty) from Northern Ireland. We are atheists.

All advice is given pursuant to the Disclaimer that you may read at the bottom of each forum page.

LATEST STEPS:

28 Jun 2013: POE Houston

08 Jul 2013: SSN received (at SSA office)

07 Aug 2013: Green Card received

27 Feb 2014: Whoa, life happened. Planning move "back home" together to Republic of Ireland by end of April.

29 Apr 2014: POE Dublin through Heathrow

15 May 2014: Received formal residency/work permission (GNIB card with Stamp 4, one year renewable) for the ROI

For my FULL timeline, see my "About Me" page.

For small creatures such as we, the vastness is bearable only through love. (Carl Sagan)

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Lots of confusion here. NOA2 is a term generally reserved here for an "approval notice". An approval notice does not request more information. For a spouse visa case, more information is sent to the Dept. of State's National Visa Center, NOT to USCIS.

Please clarify.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

[Greetings to All!!

Yes we recieve this on our email and i wondered what was this all about? Do i am closer or have to wait more months ? I am also new to this situation and dont know if this is consider as NOA2 ... pls any info much appreciated and where we sit at now? By the way this is what we got from them :

Once we receive the DS-230I and DS-2001, we will send the applicant instructions on how to schedule a visa interview at the Embassy.

Thanks and have a great day again.

Best Regards,

Geri

[/color]

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

You are a DCF'd I-130 filer to USCIS Manila.

Why not just log in to the Manila IV site, set up an appointment for interview, and finish up, instead?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.