Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About itsnews2

  • Rank
  • Birthday 02/19/1981
  • Member # 58019

Contact Methods

  • Yahoo

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • City
    San Diego
  • State

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
    IR-1/CR-1 Visa
  • Place benefits filed at
  • Country

Immigration Timeline & Photos

Recent Profile Visitors

2,871 profile views
  1. I have son from my previous relationship means no married attached .Yes, I have my son birth certificate's with father name and sign but no married involved. .
  2. Thanks for the info. We will contact a atty. in the PI to have them get the court docs needed. Kind Regards
  3. Hi there to everyone, Greetings! My US husband file for my son who is 17 years old for an IR-visa last December . Now I am concern about my son's birth certificate because I indicate his dad as a father and sign the birth certificate (previous relationship) . I have no contact the father of my son 's since he was born , he abandon us and never support financially . Do my son have trouble in coming to the US or for his interview at the US consulate ? Any help very much appreciated. Thank you. Concern Mom, Geri Mc Euen
  4. Hi VJ Members, I am in US with a 10 years GC on a IR1 Visa. During my visa we used Sponsor to bring me in. I am curious if we are eligible to bring my son from thePhilipines who is 16 years old now? Can we used the same sponsor docs if i bring him? On what visa we are using for him to apply? How long the process from the start to end? Thank u so much for any info .