Mr. Big Dog

Stand you Ground? No, get your butt to jail!

73 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Verdict can always be challenged and you don't know what the court would say than.

I know and made no claim that would know how an appeals court might rule. What I do know is that this verdict is not going to be changed, reversed or altered in any way based on DNA evidence. That is 100% certain since there is no argument on who killed Mr. Davis. Not only are there several eye witnesses testifying that Mr. Dooley shot Mr. Davis but Mr. Dooley actually concedes that point. So, there really isn't anything here that DNA evidence could change, is there?

Sorry but I have not respect for the Vet who goes on thinking he can beat up a 70 yr old in front of his 8 yr old daughter.

There is no evidence - NONE - that supports Mr. Dooley's assertion that he was being beat up by Mr. Davis. No physical evidence supporting that either. Didn't happen. Plain and simple.

I guess you are ok to beat up a 70 yr old but where I come from 40 yr old hitting a 70 yr old is not acceptable.

Mr. Dooley was not beaten by Mr. Davis. Stop making stuff up.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I remember this well because it happened in a community not far from where I live. It took the jury all of 90 minutes to find the perp guilty of manslaughter. Seeing that he's 71 years old facing up to 30 years behind bars, I think it's safe to say that he won't have the opportunity to ever kill again. My community is better off without that gun flashing fella.

That old Timer was doing what you ain't got ball one to do.

Jack is talking to you.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

That old Timer was doing what you ain't got ball one to do.

Danno. I want to say that I missed dealing with your nonsense. Of course, I'd have to lie to say that. But let's get past the formalities and onto the topic. That old timer is going to be and eventually expire in state custody for the unjustified killing of another man. That's good enough for me. One less gun nut on the street.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

and a package of timbits ....

you rang? :devil:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Danno. I want to say that I missed dealing with your nonsense. Of course, I'd have to lie to say that. But let's get past the formalities and onto the topic. That old timer is going to be and eventually expire in state custody for the unjustified killing of another man. That's good enough for me. One less gun nut on the street.

Well I am hurt you didn't miss me, but I think I know why...... no one smacks you around so aptly as Ole Danno.

I'll try to make more time to stop by here but I started a few more projects and I'm trying not to get distracted.

William Penn

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I know and made no claim that would know how an appeals court might rule. What I do know is that this verdict is not going to be changed, reversed or altered in any way based on DNA evidence. That is 100% certain since there is no argument on who killed Mr. Davis. Not only are there several eye witnesses testifying that Mr. Dooley shot Mr. Davis but Mr. Dooley actually concedes that point. So, there really isn't anything here that DNA evidence could change, is there?

There is no evidence - NONE - that supports Mr. Dooley's assertion that he was being beat up by Mr. Davis. No physical evidence supporting that either. Didn't happen. Plain and simple.

Mr. Dooley was not beaten by Mr. Davis. Stop making stuff up.

Read the article you posted, as per the article Davis was on top of Dooley and choking him.

Clearly shows the quality of reporting.

As usual I made a point of the cases that lot of old cases where JURY CONVICTED some one are getting released based on the new DNA evidence - nothing to do with this case I know that.

Point is Jury is not right all the time, jury just goes by how good a lawyer can tell the story.

Well I am hurt you didn't miss me, but I think I know why...... no one smacks you around so aptly as Ole Danno.

I'll try to make more time to stop by here but I started a few more projects and I'm trying not to get distracted.

I missed you Danno. I missed using your face as my chair.

Read the article you posted, as per the article Davis was on top of Dooley and choking him.

Clearly shows the quality of reporting.

No, it clearly shows the quality - or lack thereof - of your reading comprehension. The article covers the verdict and the testimony of Mr. Dooley. It is very clear in the article that these are the accounts of Mr. Dooley who took the stand prior to the jury deliberating and handing down their verdict of "guilty on all counts". It shouldn't be surprising to anyone that the account of the accused is going to be tilted in his favor. It should not be mistaken for the full body of evidence based on which the accused was convicted.

Point is Jury is not right all the time, jury just goes by how good a lawyer can tell the story.

Based on my experience sitting on a jury hearing and helping to decide an aggravated assault case, I would say that a jury goes by and weighs the evidence presented. That's what the jury that I served on did.

Timeline

I missed you Danno. I missed using your face as my chair.

Ahh Teddy, I see you are slipping back into that "old self"

Put your pants back on... take your meds and make it to the meetings, you remember what happened last time you thought you were "ok"

William Penn