The Nature Boy

Facts are hard.

49 posts in this topic

As dumb as having more guns to stop gun crime.

That is why when at war , you want the advantage of inferior fire power right. I think at my Infantry Officer Advanced course, I learned something about less fire power increased your tactical advantage. Just in case you think I am agreeing with you "that is sarcasm"

That is why when at war , you want the advantage of inferior fire power right. I think at my Infantry Officer Advanced course, I learned something about less fire power increased your tactical advantage. Just in case you think I am agreeing with you "that is sarcasm"

Are we at war with each other? It's a sad day when every citizen should be armed to protect themselves from their neighbors.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

:thumbs: So you know that an Estwing framing hammer would make a great assault weapon. In close, hand to hand even better than an assault rifle.

looks quite similar to a horseman's pick.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Are we at war with each other? It's a sad day when every citizen should be armed to protect themselves from their neighbors.

Your right it is a sad day.. 500 murdered in Chicago last year. The cops sure did not help those people.

Your right it is a sad day.. 500 murdered in Chicago last year. The cops sure did not help those people.

Neither did all the guns. So many guns and that crime is still happening. So let's give people in other areas more guns and hope for a different result? Arm our kids, take a gun to the grocery store, etc.

Neither did all the guns. So many guns and that crime is still happening. So let's give people in other areas more guns and hope for a different result? Arm our kids, take a gun to the grocery store, etc.

But Chicago has strict gun control.. so..... Logic says ...

Logic says that poverty and a lack of education and an access to firearms is a dangerous combination.

Logic says that poverty and a lack of education and an access to firearms is a dangerous combination.

Crminals having guns despite very strict laws preventing it ... Hmmm novel concept.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Chicago, as well as a few other jurisdictions, have strict gun control to try and help prevent an already unacceptably bad situation from becoming a bit worse. No honest or sane person with an IQ over 50 has any problem understanding that it would require federal laws to actually make a serious dent in gun ownership and resulting gun crimes and gun deaths. Those who put forth your 'argument' do so stupidly and/or dishonestly! It is long past time to get over these tired nonsensical pseudo-arguments. It is a testament to the weakness of your pro-gun position that you must resort to this! :bonk:

The odd thing is that these mass shootings don't tend to happen in these horrible areas like Chicago or Detroit. I wonder why that is.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/07/mass-shootings-map

Edited by Evylin

Filed: Timeline

The odd thing is that these mass shootings don't tend to happen in these horrible areas like Chicago or Detroit. I wonder why that is.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/07/mass-shootings-map

No white people, so nobody notices when the horrible mass shooting do happen?

Detroit police refuse to release mass shooting suspect's description

Chicago Shootings: At Least 19 Wounded By Gun Violence Thursday, 13 Over 30 Minutes

Both of these were on your map.

Edited by The Patriot

if driving drunk could protect you from other drunk drivers it might work, or if you could have legal drunk drivers and illegal drunk drivers. Since it it doesn't that that is just another dumb example.

All people driving drunk are criminals. Since we have banned drunk driving, then it should not be a problem right... Circular liberal logic.. Gotta love it.

Actually drunk drivers oftentimes survive accidents they cause that kill others. So not as silly as you make the example sound.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS