Jill and Vic

California service center-August Filer- any news on NOA2?

63 posts in this topic

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I was reading another thread in the K-1 forum, and the person who posted on it said they called and the operator told them they were processing around July 17. The post I read was dated January 21. I would have paid more attention to who it was and what thread it was on if I'd known I was going to stumble across this thread too.

ROC

3.6.2017     Mailed I-751

3.7.2017     NOA sent

3.23.2017   Biometrics Appointment

2.26.2018   I-751 Transferred to Local Office

3.5.2018     I-751 Received in Local Office

5.1.2018     Case Transferred; Preliminary Review Done; transferred to NBC in Lee's Summit, MO

5.3.2018     Case Transferred

7.24.2018   Joint interview approved

7.30.2018   Green Card received

Naturalization

3.15.2018   Filed N 400 Online

3.15.2018   USCIS sent the receipt

3.16.2018   USCIS sent biometrics letter

6.14.2018   Interview Notice sent

7.24.2018   Naturalization Interview; approved

9.26.2018   Oath Ceremony Scheduled

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I also saw on a K1 thread about CSC that they called and was told to wait another 120 days before calling again and they were over the 5 months time period for CSC. Just don't remember the exact thread.

I also saw on a K1 thread about CSC that they called and was told to wait another 120 days before calling again and they were over the 5 months time period for CSC. Just don't remember the exact thread.

I saw the same thing and was surprised. I wonder if the poster misheard, since 120 days past 5 months is clearly severely beyond published process times, and NOA2s from CSC are trickling in on the VJ timelines (so they are doing ones from that time period). If I was that poster, I'd have called again and re-checked.

* I-130/CR-1 visa by Direct Consular Filing in London
3rd May 2013 - Married in London

7th May 2013 - I-130 filed
4th June 2013 - NOA2 (approved)
16th July 2013 - Interview (approved)
30th July 2013 - POE San Francisco
29th August 2013 - 2 year green card arrived

* How? Read my DCF London I-130 for CR1/IR1 Spouse Guide

* Removal of Conditions (RoC) via California Service Centre
1st May 2015 - 90 day RoC window opened
6th May 2015 - I-751 filed (delivered 8th May, cheque cashed 18th May)
7th August 2015 - Approved / GC production

27th August 2015 - 10 year green card arrived

* Naturalisation (Citizenship) via Phoenix Lockbox

* San Francisco Field Office:
1st May 2016 - N-400 window opened
20th August 2016 - N-400 filed

26th August 2016 - NOA1
13th September 2016 - Biometrics

12th January 2017 - Biometrics (again)
30th May 2017 - Interview (approved)
7th June 2017 - Oath

Timeline

Hello everyone!

This is my first post and I'm so happy I stumbled upon this forum. I filed the I-129F in August and received the NOA 1 on August 27, 2012. I have yet to receive the notification of my documents even being "touched" as I've read in other forums. The 5 month mark will be this Sunday and every day feels like an infinity. Being the girl petitioning the guy, I am anxious about wedding plans, invitations, and booking all I need. Good luck to you all, and I hope we all hear from the INS with APPROVALS!

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

I was reading another thread in the K-1 forum, and the person who posted on it said they called and the operator told them they were processing around July 17. The post I read was dated January 21. I would have paid more attention to who it was and what thread it was on if I'd known I was going to stumble across this thread too.

I also called two days ago and was told they were still processing July 17. So, I contacted my senator and filed an Immigration Request Authorization Form. Waiting to see what happens. :whistle:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

My NOA1 was 7th August. Filed at California service centre. My Fiance called the help line one week after the 5 month mark and was told to call again in about a week. He did call back on approximately 21st January and was told they were currently processing 7th July K1 applications. To be honest, I doubt we will hear anything until the end of this month, maybe longer. I am expecting the wait to be nearer 7 months than 5 :(

event.png

07.22.2011 Met the other half of my soul for first time In the US
06.08.2012 Got engaged
08.01.2012 I-129F submitted
08.07.2012 NOA1 received
04.18.2013 RFE email & Txt

04.24.2013 RFE email & Txt again!

04.28.2013 RFE hard copy rec'vd

05.03.2013 RFE response mailed to CSC

05.06.2013 RFE response received at CSC

05.09.2013 NOA2 text!!!!!!

05.13.2013 NOA2 Hard Copy received YAY!!!!

07.24.2013 Date of Packet 4

07.26.2013 Received packet 4

08.30.2013 Interview at London Embassy

APPROVED!!!!! YAY YAY YAY!!!!!

Timeline

My NOA1 was 7th August. Filed at California service centre. My Fiance called the help line one week after the 5 month mark and was told to call again in about a week. He did call back on approximately 21st January and was told they were currently processing 7th July K1 applications. To be honest, I doubt we will hear anything until the end of this month, maybe longer. I am expecting the wait to be nearer 7 months than 5 :(

200 days of waiting today for CSC & NOA2.

Called twice, talk to a tier 2 and got nothing. Both time they told me they were processing july 17th.

Filed: I-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

200 days of waiting today for CSC & NOA2.

Called twice, talk to a tier 2 and got nothing. Both time they told me they were processing july 17th.

I called more thn 3 times to tier 2 and every time I had to wait for 1 hour 40 mins and excited to hear a good news but nothing. Anyways they told me exact same thing on January 28, 2013 that they are working on July 17 which is weird coz I called them on December 26th and they told the same thing

Just Married

NOVEMBER 8, 2013

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

What is up with July 17 date? Is this just a script that they're required to repeat to everyone that inquires or does it really take that long to process a day's worth of applications? Is there anyone out there who has an idea how long it takes for them to process a day's worth of applications (ex: 2 weeks to process all July 17 applications, etc)?

08.07.12 ::: FedExed K1 Petition to California Service Center

08.10.12 ::: NOA1 Text

08.16.12 ::: NOA1 Receipt received in the mail

04:19.13 ::: NOA2 Text and Email (Yay!)

Filed: I-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

What is up with July 17 date? Is this just a script that they're required to repeat to everyone that inquires or does it really take that long to process a day's worth of applications? Is there anyone out there who has an idea how long it takes for them to process a day's worth of applications (ex: 2 weeks to process all July 17 applications, etc)?

Ahhhh tell me about it I wish they could just start moving faster now as there is no more holidays excuse like thanksgiving or Christmas.

Just Married

NOVEMBER 8, 2013

Timeline

I'm an early aug NOA1 still waiting almost 7 months now. I don't see enough movement at CSC to be hopful as of now, looks like were all in for a lot longer wait. Thanks obama :(

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

We're still waiting from a NOA1 dated 24 July :(

Ours is dated July 23rd. 197 days of waiting to be exact. Just 3 more days and we will be joining the 200+club. Good luck to us all. :)

Edited by freyja1208

"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more,
that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.
And that's what you've given me. That's what I'd hoped to give you forever."
- Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Im august 6 th still no NOA2!!!!Yes it's crazy how they keep saying that they working Jon July 17 th!!!!! And what did Obama do? Am I missing something ???? They told me I supposed to get some information about my case on February 8 th!! And if I won't call back!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.