FastTrack

ds 3025... when would we have received this?

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Hi... I dont see that my fiancee ever received her DS-3025... we do have her x ray on CD from embassy interview..... when would this have been given to her? at medical in London?... in mail?... at embassy interview?

she needs to get her vaccinations done here in the states and we certainly don't want to pay for another complete medical exam...

thanks for any input!

K1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

I-129F Sent : 2012-05-15

I-129F NOA1 : 2012-05-17

I-129F NOA2 : 2012-08-08

NVC Received : 2012-08-10

NVC Left : 2012-08-15

Consulate Received : 2012-08-20

Packet 3 Received : ONLINE

Packet 3 Sent : 2012-09-18

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 2012-10-25 Submit Review

Interview Result :

Visa Received :

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi... I dont see that my fiancee ever received her DS-3025... we do have her x ray on CD from embassy interview..... when would this have been given to her? at medical in London?... in mail?... at embassy interview?

she needs to get her vaccinations done here in the states and we certainly don't want to pay for another complete medical exam...

thanks for any input!

She would have been given her own copy at the medical exam. You can ask the clinic for a copy. They may or may not oblige now. Sometimes people have asked the CBP officer at their POE for a copy and they have done it for them.

With or without the DS-3025, she does not need a whole new medical if hers was done within a year of filing for AOS. It can be difficult to find a civil surgeon that won't insist on an exam or overcharge you anyway. You will need to call around until you find one. There is a thread here on VJ you can search for all about civil surgeons who don't rip you off.

If she has any vaccination records, bring those with you to the civil surgeon. For AOS she will need, MMR, Tdap(or TD), varicella(unless she already had chickenpox) and the flu shot(during flu season only, Oct. - Mar.)

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Timeline

found her DS-3025... found a civil surgeon who doesn't demand full physical nearby.... any insight on how much we should be looking to pay for appointment (filling out 693...transferring DS-3025 info to 693 form... and a couple vaccinations( she has already had chickenpox when she was young) )...

K1 Visa

Event Date

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Result :

Visa Received :

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Vaccination costs vary, so I do not know about those, but for the vaccination transcription onto the I-693, $50 or less. We paid $25 for the I-693 vaccination transcription and $35 for a flu shot.

Edited by Jay-Kay

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

thanks for any input!

Medical in London? Is she filing in London, England? If so, please change your flag to reflect England or the UK so that people can search for people going through their country.

Timeline

Polish citizen living in London.... filed in London... medical in London... but we are in states now.... found a cheap civil surgeon in Alexandria, Virginia who did paperwork for $50... $140 for 3 vaccinations though he told us we could get my fiancees vaccines at cvs or anywhere that gives vaccines and bring him the paperwork... we just wanted it done so payed 190 for all of it

K1 Visa

Event Date

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Result :

Visa Received :

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Polish citizen living in London.... filed in London... medical in London... but we are in states now.... found a cheap civil surgeon in Alexandria, Virginia who did paperwork for $50... $140 for 3 vaccinations though he told us we could get my fiancees vaccines at cvs or anywhere that gives vaccines and bring him the paperwork... we just wanted it done so payed 190 for all of it

Okay, please change your flag to England or the UK so people can compare their timelines to yours. The timelines in Poland may actually be vastly different and you're skewing the data.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

That was my idea also get er done. Put the exam etc on my medical, saved some bucks.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.