64 posts in this topic

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Please everyone be more respectful.

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Please everyone be more respectful.

Ewok, I'm sorry for the bickering...I'm going to take the high road and put her on ignore. This won't happen again. Thanks for understanding.

Filed: Timeline

Ok so to recap, you feel offended cos she commented on personal things, so to retaliate and let her know how out of line she was, you're going to do the same?

Is that what you're sayin?

Yes, she continues to troll my threads. Perhaps you should dress down Sarah? Let her know to knock it off and that she may be stirring the pot? Give that a try, for once. Perhaps I should be the bigger man, but frankly, I'm tired of it. I posted pictures of my fiance that I didn't think were bad. A few with "high standing morals" decide to attack me instead of sending me a message and then Sarah continues to troll threads I post in. I retaliate then you question me? Cmon...enough is enough.

I come here for advice and to talk to others in the same boat as me. I never instigated a webfight...

First of all, I think you're being wayyy too sensitive because I'm hardly 'dressing you down' which is what I'm inferring you're saying. I'm merely asking you to clarify your statement. Don't you see your statement as wildly hypocritical? You shouldn't be able to claim outrage in one breath, then in the next act like what you are outraged about. Which, to me, takes away all crdibility for your supposed outrage.

The weight comment was wayyy below the belt imo.

I didn't see all the comments that were said as far as the pic...so I cannot comment on what happened. BUT...As far as your fiancee's pic....if you didn't feel it was too private to share, you shouldn't have removed it. IF your fiancee knows about it and has no problem with you showing it, your actions of taking it down say otherwise. It implies that the people who raised issues with it had a valid enough point.

Finally....what constitutes a thread as being 'yours'? :blink:

Edited by LisaD

Ok so to recap, you feel offended cos she commented on personal things, so to retaliate and let her know how out of line she was, you're going to do the same?

Is that what you're sayin?

Yes, she continues to troll my threads. Perhaps you should dress down Sarah? Let her know to knock it off and that she may be stirring the pot? Give that a try, for once. Perhaps I should be the bigger man, but frankly, I'm tired of it. I posted pictures of my fiance that I didn't think were bad. A few with "high standing morals" decide to attack me instead of sending me a message and then Sarah continues to troll threads I post in. I retaliate then you question me? Cmon...enough is enough.

I come here for advice and to talk to others in the same boat as me. I never instigated a webfight...

First of all, I think you're being wayyy too sensitive because I'm hardly 'dressing you down' which is what I'm inferring you're saying. I'm merely asking you to clarify your statement. Don't you see your statement as wildly hypocritical? You shouldn't be able to claim outrage in one breath, then in the next act like what you are outraged about. Which, to me, takes away all crdibility for your supposed outrage.

The weight comment was wayyy below the belt imo.

I didn't see all the comments that were said as far as the pic...so I cannot comment on what happened. BUT...As far as your fiancee's pic....if you didn't feel it was too private to share, you shouldn't have removed it. IF your fiancee knows about it and has no problem with you showing it, your actions of taking it down say otherwise. It implies that the people who raised issues with it had a valid enough point.

Finally....what constitutes a thread as being 'yours'? :blink:

By saying "yours" I merely mean threads that I'm participating in and threads that she participates in just to make a comment about me or my interests. Please don't be so literal.

Also, I took that pic down to try and squelch the attacks because I was simply sick of it. I didn't come here to get attention, merely talk to others in the same situation. Again, what business is it of anyone on this forum if my fiance knows they are posted or not? That was the whole point I've been trying to make...people keep butting into business that doesn't concern them. If you are just offended, that's different...then send a message, but that's not what happened.

At any rate, I hopefully have finished this by placing Sarah on ignore. I'd appreciate it if you just dropped it entirely.

Who appointed Uling "sheriff" anyway? Just curious....

himself. He constantly brings it up to put 'fear' into newer members & to boast his own ego. It amuses no one.

Who appointed you "devilette"? FYI - I was appointed Timeline Sheriff by the Mayor Bebop and I simply expanded my role. LOL! :D

I'm sure that everyone has noticed that you have decided to single me for some odd reason. OK. We had a misunderstanding from a post that was taken out of context and you were upset. I tried to clear it up. It's done and over. Why must you insist on picking at me? Does it make you feel better about yourself? Does it satisfy your natural tendencies? What is the problem? Even if I dropped the Sheriff thing, which is petty and my prerogative, your actions are still illogical. What is your motive? What is your purpose? Why do you persist? If you want to stir up mess and argue, well you are climbing up the wrong tree because I am not interested.

Capt Ewok – According to your vision for the board, Devilette’s actions are discouraged. Why isn’t she being address?

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

argh. I try to bend over backwards to encourage people to just be nice. Handing out suspensions is not in my opinion the best way to encourage that... Is it even possible for me to ask that everyone learn how to let things drop and not pick back and forth at each other over little things? Lets all cheer up a bit and recognize our differences and embrace them instead of bickering over them...

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Who appointed Uling "sheriff" anyway? Just curious....

himself. He constantly brings it up to put 'fear' into newer members & to boast his own ego. It amuses no one.

It's just an on-going joke. I can't believe anyone would take it seriously.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
argh. I try to bend over backwards to encourage people to just be nice. Handing out suspensions is not in my opinion the best way to encourage that... Is it even possible for me to ask that everyone learn how to let things drop and not pick back and forth at each other over little things? Lets all cheer up a bit and recognize our differences and embrace them instead of bickering over them...

You clearly live in some perfect world somewhere in a galaxy far, far away.... VisaJourney has become Immature Land with waaaay too many bored people and too much OT posting.

In my opinion, of course. :lol:

Now That You Are A Permanent Resident

How Do I Remove The Conditions On Permanent Residence Based On Marriage?

Welcome to the United States: A Guide For New Immigrants

Yes, even this last one.. stuff in there that not even your USC knows.....

Here are more links that I love:

Arriving in America, The POE Drill

Dual Citizenship FAQ

Other Fora I Post To:

alt.visa.us.marriage-based http://britishexpats.com/ and www.***removed***.com

censored link = *family based immigration* website

Inertia. Is that the Greek god of 'can't be bothered'?

Met, married, immigrated, naturalized.

I-130 filed Aug02

USC Jul06

No Deje Piedras Sobre El Pavimento!

(L)(L)(L)

ewok.jpg

Cap't Ewok . .. I have the BIGGEST crush on you ;)

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

damn, these newbies need to read the tos and chill...talk about kitties or lawn mowers,

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835