^_^

Share this if you agree that Israel has the right to self defense

150 posts in this topic

It's about $50,000 per rocket; U.S. taxpayer money. And its incredible precision is why 3 people got killed in Kiryat Malachi.

You should spend more time reading my links and less time posting. Those three people did not follow common procedure as was mentioned in two of the article I posted.

Meanwhile Gaza is on it's way to being cooked. It's going to be invaded and finished off once and for all. No more rockets will be fired from Gaza seeing how what few Arabs left there will be going without. Gaza will eventually become part of Israel and it will be populated by Jews.

Edited by Bad_Daddy

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

I am wondering where those women and children being used as shields are supposed to live? Do they have the right to a home and property or not?

You should spend more time reading my links and less time posting. Those three people did not follow common procedure as was mentioned in two of the article I posted.

Meanwhile Gaza is on it's way to being cooked. It's going to be invaded and finished off once and for all. No more rockets will be fired from Gaza seeing how what few Arabs left there will be going without. Gaza will eventually become part of Israel and it will be populated by Jews.

i don't get it.

I am wondering where those women and children being used as shields are supposed to live? Do they have the right to a home and property or not?

Egypt, Syria, Jordan, etc....take a look at at map of the MENA countries. Israel doesn't make a pimple on it. The ancestors of those people now living in Gaza followed Muhammad out of the desert and into Israel and they will go back to their roots so to say. They migrated into Roman (Byzantine) controlled Israel and now they will migrate back out.

Edited by Bad_Daddy

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Those people are descendents of Abraham LOL just as the Jews are

That land was, as even you and your nutjob gov Palin must well know, settled by Abraham's descendents long before the Romans (and Muhammad)

This was supposedly set in stone centuries ago

Egypt, Syria, Jordan, etc....take a look at at map of the MENA countries. Israel doesn't make a pimple on it. The ancestors of those people now living in Gaza followed Muhammad out of the desert and into Israel and they will go back to their roots so to say. They migrated into Roman (Byzantine) controlled Israel and now they will migrate back out.

Edited by himher

i don't get it.

Those people are descendents of Abraham LOL just as the Jews are

That land was, as even you and your nutjob gov Palin must well know, settled by Abraham's descendents long before the Romans (and Muhammad)

This was supposedly set in stone centuries ago

Abraham was Jewish, not some caravan robbing blood thirsty bandit.

sigbet.jpg

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

And the 1.8 million Palestinians living in Gaza will all magically disappear.

:lol:

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Timeline

Still citing Joan Peters ? :lol:

Actually, the ancestors of those people living in Gaza include the ancient Canaanites as well as the ancient Hebrews, and they are part of a core population that has never lived outside of Palestine. Why should they be forced to leave their native homeland so that a bunch of European Jews can move in and turn it into their exclusive ethnocracy ?

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

And the 1.8 million Palestinians living in Gaza will all magically disappear.

:lol:

Do you know anything about the Jews running Israel? Here's a tip for ya. Look up every Israeli Prime Minister and see where they come from. Only one was born in the state of Israel and he was murdered by a hard line nutcase. Use wiki because with wiki you can link from their names. If you connect the dots you will find out that 1.8 million Arabs is peanuts compared to what happened in Eastern Europe and Russia. And no I am not talking about the Nazi's.

sigbet.jpg

Timeline

Do you know anything about the Jews running Israel? Here's a tip for ya. Look up every Israeli Prime Minister and see where they come from. Only one was born in the state of Israel and he was murdered by a hard line nutcase. Use wiki because with wiki you can link from their names. If you connect the dots you will find out that 1.8 million Arabs is peanuts compared to what happened in Eastern Europe and Russia. And no I am not talking about the Nazi's.

What does any of this have to do with whether Palestinians have the right to defend themselves, the right to use armed struggle to resist occupation and expulsion from their homeland, and the right to self-determination as are accorded to them under international law ?

There is a reason that Israel initiated this sequence right now. Do you care to speculate why ?

Edited by wife_of_mahmoud

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

What does any of this have to do with whether Palestinians have the right to defend themselves, the right to use armed struggle to resist occupation and expulsion from their homeland, and the right to self-determination as are accorded to them under international law ?

There is a reason that Israel initiated this sequence right now. Do you care to speculate why ?

First off if Israel had a plan (not to say they don't) then Hamas played the cards Israel wanted it to play. Hamas screwed the pooch. They could have stopped the rocket fire and pushed harder with the UN instead of giving Israel the go ahead. I wouldn't want to be Israel's neighbor knowing who runs that country and what their goals are.

I got bored one day and I linked ever Israeli PM and Defense Minister on wiki just to see where it lead. It's one big connect the dots and no surprise where they all ended.

sigbet.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

There are orthodox christian arabs living in Gaza, FYI. Not many, something like 9 or 10k.

There are orthodox christian arabs living in Gaza, FYI. Not many, something like 9 or 10k.

:huh:

The Byzantines controlled it, that doesn't mean they converted everyone in it.

bizans.jpg

Byzantine_Empire_1000-1100.jpg

Edited by Bad_Daddy

sigbet.jpg

Timeline

First off if Israel had a plan (not to say they don't) then Hamas played the cards Israel wanted it to play. Hamas screwed the pooch. They could have stopped the rocket fire and pushed harder with the UN instead of giving Israel the go ahead. I wouldn't want to be Israel's neighbor knowing who runs that country and what their goals are.

I got bored one day and I linked ever Israeli PM and Defense Minister on wiki just to see where it lead. It's one big connect the dots and no surprise where they all ended.

Oh funny you should mention the UN... (not that Israel ever listens to the UN) but I heard something is coming up at the UN in a couple of weeks...

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maronite_Church

Maronite Church

Eparchies

The church has twenty six eparchies and patriarchal vicariats as follows:[12]

In Lebanon: Zahleh, Tyre, Tripoli, Sidon, Sarba (vicariat), Jounieh (vicariat), Zgharta (vicariat), Joubbeh (vicariat), Jbeil, Beirut, Batroun, Baalbeck and Deir el Ahmar and Antelias

In Syria: Latakia, Damascus and Aleppo

In Israel: Haifa, Holy Land and the Patriarchal Vicar

Elsewhere: Cyprus, Cairo, Buenos Aires, São Paulo, Sydney, Montreal, Mexico, Los Angeles, St. Louis and Brooklyn

sigbet.jpg