^_^

Share this if you agree that Israel has the right to self defense

150 posts in this topic

[quote name=^_^' timestamp='1353128006' post='5827162]

qDXa2.jpg

Was looking for the like button and forgot it was not facebook. Israel did not start but damn sure will finish it

Was looking for the like button and forgot it was not facebook. Israel did not start but damn sure will finish it

This. Hamas doesn't want any immediate ceasefire as they have admitted just as much today. Israel should just invade Gaza, level every thing in site and be done with it. Hamas was elected by the people of Gaza and Hamas is responsible for what happens next. Hamas is hoping Egypt will save their arses but that's not going to happen. Even if Egypt does decide to get involved it will only mean that Israel will expand it's borders further south by the time all is said and done. The people of Gaza can immigrate to the West Bank or Egypt after Israel annexes it.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Gooooo Israel!!

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: Timeline

Israel is walking a dangerous line. Israel's position with its Arab neighbors has deteriorated over the last few years, even without the Arab Spring. I think a quote from Isoroku Yamamoto should warn Netanyahu to consider carefully his next move.

If Obama is smart, he will accelerate the withdrawal from Afghanistan, and minimize our naval presence in the area, as well as prepare to evacuate all dependents and nonessential personal from the region.

Edited by The Patriot

So, short story:

After dwindling rockets from Gaza for the past 5 years - directly due to the truce with Hamas - and a full year of NO ISRAELI DEATHS from Hamas rocket fire, Israel decides to get things going again by assassinating Hamas commander Ahmed al-Jabaari - the same guy who was enforcing the Hamas truce and preventing attacks on Israelis for the past 5 years - along with more than a dozen civilians including children. The assassination prompts a resumption of Hamas rocket fire, resulting in the deaths of 3 Israelis, which is all then used retro-actively to justify Israel's provocation in the first place.

Obviously, Israel decided it would be advantageous to break the truce and escalate the violence at this point in time. Anyone care to guess why ?

Meanwhile back on planet Earth....

Month Rocket and mortar "attacks" Total rockets and mortars fired

Oct. 92 171

Sept: 18 25

Aug. 16 24

July: 19 27

June: 94 218

May: 6 6

April: 8 8

March: 156 192

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Backchannels/2012/1115/How-many-rockets-were-fired-from-Gaza-at-Israel-this-year

Edited by Bad_Daddy

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Meanwhile back on planet Earth....

Month Rocket and mortar "attacks" Total rockets and mortars fired

Oct. 92 171

Sept: 18 25

Aug. 16 24

July: 19 27

June: 94 218

May: 6 6

April: 8 8

March: 156 192

What part of

a full year of no Israeli deaths from Hamas rocket fire

did you not understand ?

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

What part of

did you not understand ?

That's a pretty good argument you have going there. So if I drive by your house once a week and spray it with bullets yet nobody gets killed then it's ok? :wacko:

http://www.nbcnews.com/technology/technolog/how-israels-iron-dome-intercepts-incoming-rockets-gaza-conflict-1C7127842

How Israel's 'Iron Dome' intercepts incoming rockets in Gaza conflict

1C4797773-121116-iron-dome-launch-248p.streams_desktop_medium.jpg

sigbet.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

So, short story:

After dwindling rockets from Gaza for the past 5 years - directly due to the truce with Hamas - and a full year of NO ISRAELI DEATHS from Hamas rocket fire, Israel decides to get things going again by assassinating Hamas commander Ahmed al-Jabaari - the same guy who was enforcing the Hamas truce and preventing attacks on Israelis for the past 5 years - along with more than a dozen civilians including children. The assassination prompts a resumption of Hamas rocket fire, resulting in the deaths of 3 Israelis, which is all then used retro-actively to justify Israel's provocation in the first place.

Obviously, Israel decided it would be advantageous to break the truce and escalate the violence at this point in time. Anyone care to guess why ?

:dance:

GOOOOO ISRAELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

:dance:

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

What part of

did you not understand ?

Well it ain't this year is it now ?

Timeline

That's a pretty good argument you have going there. So if I drive by your house once a week and spray it with bullets yet nobody gets killed then it's ok? :wacko:

http://www.nbcnews.com/technology/technolog/how-israels-iron-dome-intercepts-incoming-rockets-gaza-conflict-1C7127842

How Israel's 'Iron Dome' intercepts incoming rockets in Gaza conflict

1C4797773-121116-iron-dome-launch-248p.streams_desktop_medium.jpg

The point is: Hamas rocket fire, and more importantly overall rocket casualties, were significantly reduced during the Hamas ceasefires, and significantly increased during times of Israeli assaults on Gaza (am speaking of Cast Lead and the current Heavy Metal II.)

The question is: Why would Israel choose to provoke increased rocket fire now, by liquidating the very guy in charge of enforcing Hamas' ceasefire ?

Keep in mind that Hamas has better equipment than the renegade groups that did not observe the ceasefire, and Israel knows this. Why would Israel deliberately seek to provoke Hamas to finally fire these weapons ?

Israel has determined that rocket attacks are advantageous to its interests right now. Does anyone want to take a guess at what those interests might be ?

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Iranian made Fajr-5 rocket

w460.jpg

http://news.yahoo.com/rocket-fired-tel-aviv-intercepted-mid-air-150631933.html

Rocket fired at Tel Aviv, intercepted in mid-air

Reuters – 3 hrs ago

TEL AVIV (Reuters) - Palestinian militants fired a rocket at Tel Aviv on Saturday but it was intercepted in mid-air by a newly deployed Israeli anti-missile battery and caused no casualties or damage, police said.

The armed wing of the Islamist Hamas movement said in Gaza that it launched a long-range Fajr-5 rocket at the city, Israel's commercial centre.

It was the third rocket attack on Tel Aviv since Israel began an air offensive in the Gaza Strip on Wednesday.

The Israeli military rushed an Iron Dome interceptor battery to the Tel Aviv area hours before the attack on Saturday. Deployment of the system came several months earlier than planned.

Witnesses saw two white plumes of smoke, the interceptor missiles, rise into the sky over the southern outskirts of Tel Aviv and heard an explosion when the rocket was hit.

Police confirmed the interception and said the rocket had not struck ground. The Magen David Adom ambulance service said there were no casualties.

sigbet.jpg

Timeline

I know it's hard to see the forest for the trees.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

The point is: Hamas rocket fire, and more importantly overall rocket casualties, were significantly reduced during the Hamas ceasefires, and significantly increased during times of Israeli assaults on Gaza (am speaking of Cast Lead and the current Heavy Metal II.)

The question is: Why would Israel choose to provoke increased rocket fire now, by liquidating the very guy in charge of enforcing Hamas' ceasefire ?

Keep in mind that Hamas has better equipment than the renegade groups that did not observe the ceasefire, and Israel knows this. Why would Israel deliberately seek to provoke Hamas to finally fire these weapons ?

Israel has determined that rocket attacks are advantageous to its interests right now. Does anyone want to take a guess at what those interests might be ?

You are barking up the wrong tree. I follow what's going on with Israel and it's neighbors just about every day in the news. I'v done this for years now. It's a hobby of mine. Hamas has broken every truce since Operation Lead. EVERY TRUCE. Hamas is rolling the dice hoping that Morsi will support them with military help from Egypt. Now if I was blind, deaf, and dumb and did not follow who fired first then I might actually buy into one of your post on this thread but seeing how I'm none of the above your post is a fail.

When all this is said and done I would be surprised if Israel didn't annex Gaza. It would be the smart thing to do on their part. It eliminates a problem and it's not like Israel's neighbors are going to warm up to them even if they don't annex Gaza. The Arab Spring took care of any hopes Israel ever had of making peace with it's neighbors. Best thing Israel can do now is clean house and if that means attacking it's neighbors in order to live a peaceful life then so be it. Obama and Merkel gave their support for a Israel ground invasion of Gaza three days ago.

sigbet.jpg