Stuart and Katie

November 2012 filers

1,132 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Tunisia
Timeline

NOA1 Nov 16th and still waiting for any sign of them touching our case. Getting very anxious as most cases around ours (ours is Vermont and ends in 9592) have received RFE's in the past few days. It has been a long 181 days and the next steps seem long as well. A little envious of the Jan/Feb filers at CSC who are getting such quick approvals.

did you sign up for text/email notification? Because I'm Vermont also and just entered your case number and it came up that on may 16, 2013, theyailed you a notice that your application has been approved!

Your Current Case Status for Form I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

On May 16, 2013, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

February 4, 2010- Met!!

September 6, 2010-First Trip to Tunisia..officially a couple!

June 28, 2011-Second Trip to Tunisia..became engaged!!

March 2012-Third Trip to Tunisia

June 26, 2012-Fourth Trip to Tunisia..Started preparing our wedding plans!

November 6 2012-Filed our K-1 Petition!

November 16, 2012- NOA 1: K-1 Received and entered into the database

November 23, 2012- Petition was "touched" In initial review..YAY!!

March 16, 2013- Fifth Trip to Tunisia..and anxiously waiting for approval!

May 23, 2013-NOA 2: Petition Approved!!

June 3, 2013-Petition received by NVC!

June 6, 2013-Petition forwarded to the embassy in Tunisia!

June 14, 2013- Received letter from NVC notifying us of our petition being forwarded to Tunis!

June 17, 2013- Consulate Received!!

June 25, 2013- Received Packet 3 from Embassy!

July 4, 2013- Sent Packet 3 back to Embassy..waiting for an interview date!

July 15, 2013- Packet 4 received..Interview set for July 30, 2013!!!

July 22, 2013- Medical done!!

July 30, 2013- Interview- APPROVED!!!!

August 5, 2013-Picked up Visa!!

September 16, 2013-Eslem arrived safely in my arms!! POE: Pittsburg International Airport

November 7, 2013-We are finally married!!!

3jYnm4.png

event.png

event.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

my congressman's office manager responds to my emails within 12 hours... they've been very helpful. i just googled "california congressman" and read the brief bio on each and picked which one i wanted to ask lol. then there was specific form that they provide for me to fill out.

Timeline

Wow! I was in a meeting for one hour and I came back to an approval! I can't believe it :) Thank You HollyEslem!!!

So happy :) And still praying for all of you here, it will come when you least expect it

You are quite welcome!! so happy for you!! We have the same NOA1 date so I've been checking..obsessively Lol! Hoping our time comes soon

February 4, 2010- Met!!

June 14, 2013- Received letter from NVC notifying us of our petition being forwarded to Tunis!

September 16, 2013-Eslem arrived safely in my arms!! POE: Pittsburg International Airport

3jYnm4.png

event.png

event.png

Filed: Timeline

6 months 6 days here too (CSC) with everyone around me already approved. Crying. Maybe I try congressman next week, since I don't see what else I can do.

Same here. I got so depressed this morning seeing February approvals but mine skipped. No offense but the pain stabs to the heart. I contacted the Ombudsman but I was given the same excuse about the plumbing issue causing the out of order approvals. Makes no sense, that incident happened about two months ago. Contact the Ombudsman too so they would know people see the same problem. I am writing my congressman tonight (no response the first time) If no response again I am going to his office. This makes no sense and it's not rocket science why they are doing this, that is, to improve their statistics once they update the website. So unfair! I feel paranoid as well that I am being punished because I post stuff about USCIS, so they skipped mine. I know they are nosy and might have been reading posts dead.gif

Go one at a time. I would start with your Representative...

I was going to contact my congress critters this month, but I am giving it to the end of this month. But I am with you. Seeing Dec, Jan and Feb folks going before me is starting to aggravate me.

I just want to be with my woman and my boy.... I am tired of this.

Don't delay my friend. Now is the time. Pls tell your friend (you know who) to hurry up with the data and graphs. By the way, is there somebody who would present the data and graphs to the proper office? So things like this will not happen again? Thanks

Edited by YouAreMySong

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Same here. I got so depressed this morning seeing February approvals but mine skipped. No offense but the pain stabs to the heart. I contacted the Ombudsman but I was given the same excuse about the plumbing issue causing the out of order approvals. Makes no sense, that incident happened about two months ago. Contact the Ombudsman too so they would know people see the same problem. I am writing my congressman tonight (no response the first time) If no response again I am going to his office. This makes no sense and it's not rocket science why they are doing this, that is, to improve their statistics once they update the website. So unfair! I feel paranoid as well that I am being punished because I post stuff about USCIS, so they skipped mine. I know they are nosy and might have been reading posts dead.gif

Don't delay my friend. Now is the time. Pls tell your friend (you know who) to hurry up with the data and graphs. By the way, is there somebody who would present the data and graphs to the proper office? So things like this will not happen again? Thanks

No friend to tell :) It is just me and my lonesome. I plan to get back to it this weekend (I wanted to this week, but my real job has kept me completely buried as we had a demo we had to prepare for and my part of the application was the highlight... so I was rushing rushing rushing to make sure it was presentable... luckily it all went well). So tomorrow after work, I will open a bottle of wine and tackle the database configuration issue that had me blocked on my website... once that is done I should be good to go. Pray for me :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Benin
Timeline

Hey All:

November filer here (NOA1 Nov14th). I moved past initial review in months,and when I try submitting a request they say that I am within the posted processing time of 5 months. I have a receipt number that ends in, and I am at the Vermont Service Center. I am a peace corps volunteer and leaving country soon (3 months) and I was hoping to have the visa before then so we could leave together. Any advice?

Hey All:

November filer here (NOA1 Nov14th). I moved past initial review in months,and when I try submitting a request they say that I am within the posted processing time of 5 months. I have a receipt number that ends in 84214, and I am at the Vermont Service Center. I am a peace corps volunteer and leaving country soon (3 months) and I was hoping to have the visa before then so we could leave together. Any advice?

So happy for those who are getting approved but highly annoyed that most are way after our dates! ranting33va.gif Hurry up Mr. Visa man!!

In other news I just booked my flight to England July 11th-22nd. Can't wait to see him its been almost a year!!

Oct 30, 2012 - Mailed in I-129F

Nov 2, 2012-They got the package!
Nov 6, 2012 - NOA1 Text/Email received

Nov 11, 2012- NOA1 Paper received

May 28, 2013-NOA2 Approved!!! (6 months 3 weeks and 1 day later)

June 1, 2013-NOA2 Hard Copy in the Mail

May 28, 2013- Case forwarded to NVC

June 7, 2013- Received our new case number!

June 12, 2013- Case forwarded to US Embassy, London

June 17, 2013- Case received at US Embassy, London
June 21, 2013 Package 3 received
June 28, 2013- Medical
June 29, 2013 Package 3 sent
July 20, 2013 Package 4 received
July 30, 2013 Interview APPROVED!!!!!!
August 5, 2013 Visa arrived
August 6, 2013 POE (PITTSBURGH)
August 10, 2013 Wedding

9-9-13: Applied of AOS

2-7-14: EAD Approved

5-22-14: AOS Approved

3-3-16: Applied for ROC

3-7-16: VSC received our package

3-8-16: NOA1

3-11-16: Check Cashed

4-08-16: Biometric Appointment

event.png

Timeline

So I just got off the phone with UCIS which ended up being absolutely pointless!! Grrrrr I'm so frustrated at this point! They told me that normal processing time at Vermont is approx 7-8 months and they couldn't even do a service request because I'm "still within time" I told the gentlemen "that is not what the site says..the site says 5 months" and he said "yes it hasn't been updated" getting mad and frustrated at this point, I told them they needed to update their site because it's giving false hopes to thousands of people thinking they are going to get approved in 5-6 months..he said "I understand ma'am..if you don't hear something in 50-60 days, please contact us again" I'm sorry but that's not good enough!!!! I've been waiting 3 1/2 YEARS and we are tired of waiting and I told that rep it was bull that Jan and Feb petitions were being approved when there are so many of us who have been waiting so much longer..I'm not sitting and waiting..tomorrow after my final exam, I'm writing a good letter to my Congressman..this is not acceptable..I'm in tears worrying about it not even knowing where our petition is at this point

February 4, 2010- Met!!

3jYnm4.png

event.png

event.png

Filed: Timeline

No friend to tell smile.png It is just me and my lonesome. I plan to get back to it this weekend (I wanted to this week, but my real job has kept me completely buried as we had a demo we had to prepare for and my part of the application was the highlight... so I was rushing rushing rushing to make sure it was presentable... luckily it all went well). So tomorrow after work, I will open a bottle of wine and tackle the database configuration issue that had me blocked on my website... once that is done I should be good to go. Pray for me smile.png

I will definitely pray for you! Thank you and keep up the good work! good.gif smile.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

We are equally frustrated and feeling helpless with the lack of logic to how/when the applications are processed. It is painful to see CSC moving into the 2013 applications, as we watch the clock tic toc away. We are still grateful that we have six months behind us, knowing we will be together again soon.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

So I just got off the phone with UCIS which ended up being absolutely pointless!! Grrrrr I'm so frustrated at this point! They told me that normal processing time at Vermont is approx 7-8 months and they couldn't even do a service request because I'm "still within time" I told the gentlemen "that is not what the site says..the site says 5 months" and he said "yes it hasn't been updated" getting mad and frustrated at this point, I told them they needed to update their site because it's giving false hopes to thousands of people thinking they are going to get approved in 5-6 months..he said "I understand ma'am..if you don't hear something in 50-60 days, please contact us again" I'm sorry but that's not good enough!!!! I've been waiting 3 1/2 YEARS and we are tired of waiting and I told that rep it was bull that Jan and Feb petitions were being approved when there are so many of us who have been waiting so much longer..I'm not sitting and waiting..tomorrow after my final exam, I'm writing a good letter to my Congressman..this is not acceptable..I'm in tears worrying about it not even knowing where our petition is at this point

They lied the site has not been updated yet. And I called my congressman already and they told me to file a privacy act release form which I will fax today. I am getting really frustrated too. We have been waiting 6 months and 10 days and is really getting me mad that they are processing and approving cases way after November. I am writing a letter to my congressman as well and contacting my senator if I do not receive anything today. I checked online last night and the cases before us and after us have either RFE or approve. I would def take either or we just need a response now. They skipped our case and I just want to know what is going on. I will wait and contact my senator on Monday if I hear no response today.

eJLMm6.png

K1 Visa JourneyI129F

Sent: Nov 1st,2012

NOA1: Nov 7th,2012

NOA2:May 28th, 2013

NVC CASE RECEIVE: June10, 2013

NVC CASE LEFT: June 12,2013

EMBASSY RECEIVED: June 14, 2013

Packet3:never received he asked in ciudad juarez for it.

Medical: Aug.6,2013

Interview: Aug.7, 2013 approved

visa received: August 14, 2013

poe: August 21, 2013

AOS:

Sent:February 3,2014

Received: February 7,2014

Biometrics: March 14, 2014

EAD: April 23rd (Online Status changed)

EAD Card Received: May 1st

I485: still in initial Review since Feb 11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We are equally frustrated and feeling helpless with the lack of logic to how/when the applications are processed. It is painful to see CSC moving into the 2013 applications, as we watch the clock tic toc away. We are still grateful that we have six months behind us, knowing we will be together again soon.

well said this is exactly how we are feeling

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.