N-o-l-a

November I-130 Filers

916 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I called uscis last week they said it's still in Missouri. How do I find out for sure where it is at?

First, are you speaking with a tier 2 supervisor?

Or just the first person who picks up the phone?

Second, there's been a lot of misinformation given over the phone.

Third, you can either contact your congressman who can inquire on your behalf to the local office.

Or you can schedule an infopass appt to walk yer bum in the atlanta office and ask.

oldlady.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

First, are you speaking with a tier 2 supervisor?

Or just the first person who picks up the phone?

Second, there's been a lot of misinformation given over the phone.

Third, you can either contact your congressman who can inquire on your behalf to the local office.

Or you can schedule an infopass appt to walk yer bum in the atlanta office and ask.

Okay thank you

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

dont worry all guys of your noa2 according to my husband when he called the uscis on april 26 and asked our case status,the woman told him that they working all the november filers as of now, we are under nbc also and december filers.. good luck all the november filers and december filers!

Timeline

dont worry all guys of your noa2 according to my husband when he called the uscis on april 26 and asked our case status,the woman told him that they working all the november filers as of now, we are under nbc also and december filers.. good luck all the november filers and december filers!

This really means nothing, unfortunately, as most files are sent to local field offices and calling NBC can't really give you any update on that.

Edited by KDH

oldlady.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

This really means nothing, unfortunately, as most files are sent to local field offices and calling NBC can't really give you any update on that.

This is true. I just found out my file was forwarded to my local field office from a response to a service request I had submitted. Have no idea when it was sent because my status has not changed since mid December. But I'm glad I know where it is now!

Filed: Timeline

When I log in to my account in USCIS website to check the status, it showed as below.

My Case Status
Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:
  • Your account has been locked for one of the following reasons:
    (1) Account inactivity.
    (2) Too many unsuccessful login attempts.

I could check easily the whole day of yesterday and this morning before I came to work. Is that system error or are they pulling my file to update???

Timeline

When I log in to my account in USCIS website to check the status, it showed as below.

My Case Status
Validation Error(s)

You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:

• Your account has been locked for one of the following reasons:

(1) Account inactivity.

(2) Too many unsuccessful login attempts.

I could check easily the whole day of yesterday and this morning before I came to work. Is that system error or are they pulling my file to update???

This just means it's time to change your password.

oldlady.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

Hello everyone,

So had to create an account again after deleting the last one- could not remember the login information.

We were "the november filers"- and we DID file and received NOA 1, november 21, 2012. (will update timeline)

Our lawyers advice for us not to call as that will not get anyone anywhere, besides tighing their/our hands for 30-60 days I believe was said to my husband. I am the benifitiary. My husband stays strong for the both of us most of the time, as I am now very stressed out and dealing with the loss of my mother and my job, the time I need my husband the most, I have been sitting and waiting and praying and keeping the faith. The timeframe they are giving right now to us is between 6-9 months. Last they checked in whatever system they check, is that our case still shows at NBC- but as they informed us, that many are in the illusion that NBC actually processes these cases, they are not- they are sent to a NOT local office, but a service center, however many times the uscis do not even inform of a transfer- though they assure us that our case IS at a service center and on a desk- now how many are ahead of us, no idea. (that is what we are informed so far by our lawyers)

My husband and I have both been more sceptic about forums- however, I still find it to also be a blessing to read about others who are in the same situation and feel less lonely in the process, as nobody can feel exactly what one have not experinced in person.

So waiting and waiting along side all of you.

I have noticed however, that many of those I have seen in different VJ posts, who had their 1-130 approved earlier than most of us, are still waiting, 2-3 months post approval - so all in all to me it seems like we for the most are all in the same time frame. (though each phase has its own joy it brings, and having 1-130 approved would be such a stress reliever.)

goodluck to all. ClockWatch2.gif

Timeline

Hello everyone,

So had to create an account again after deleting the last one- could not remember the login information.

We were "the november filers"- and we DID file and received NOA 1, november 21, 2012. (will update timeline)

Our lawyers advice for us not to call as that will not get anyone anywhere, besides tighing their/our hands for 30-60 days I believe was said to my husband. I am the benifitiary. My husband stays strong for the both of us most of the time, as I am now very stressed out and dealing with the loss of my mother and my job, the time I need my husband the most, I have been sitting and waiting and praying and keeping the faith. The timeframe they are giving right now to us is between 6-9 months. Last they checked in whatever system they check, is that our case still shows at NBC- but as they informed us, that many are in the illusion that NBC actually processes these cases, they are not- they are sent to a NOT local office, but a service center, however many times the uscis do not even inform of a transfer- though they assure us that our case IS at a service center and on a desk- now how many are ahead of us, no idea. (that is what we are informed so far by our lawyers)

My husband and I have both been more sceptic about forums- however, I still find it to also be a blessing to read about others who are in the same situation and feel less lonely in the process, as nobody can feel exactly what one have not experinced in person.

So waiting and waiting along side all of you.

I have noticed however, that many of those I have seen in different VJ posts, who had their 1-130 approved earlier than most of us, are still waiting, 2-3 months post approval - so all in all to me it seems like we for the most are all in the same time frame. (though each phase has its own joy it brings, and having 1-130 approved would be such a stress reliever.)

goodluck to all. ClockWatch2.gif

You're file is most likely in Atlanta.

And that's why you're waiting.

And will continue to keep waiting.

Please take a look at the atlanta filers thread for constant updates from others in your situation.

Sorry.

oldlady.gif

Timeline

oh trust me, I do. and you are more likely correct and that is exactly what I am thinking- at the same time, there is still no point in calling when we are not even 6 months in- I guess end of may, early june will be when we can push for phone calls and what not. regardless, it will take the time they need. :/

Edited by dance of life

Timeline

You can call all you want.

It's mostly pointless right now with ATL, though.

But, note, your lawyer is incorrect, calling will not slow your file down.

Neither will inquiring with your congressman.

oldlady.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

oh trust me, I do. and you are more likely correct and that is exactly what I am thinking- at the same time, there is still no point in calling when we are not even 6 months in- I guess end of may, early june will be when we can push for phone calls and what not. regardless, it will take the time they need. :/

Well, if it gives you hope Hartford approved my first I-130 last week (NOA1 Nov 8). Unfortunately, my husband was already a conditional permanent resident at that point.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Timeline

Congratulations :)

It gives me hope to know at least things are moving ahead- even if it is not our case. which even that is moving forward that in the natural we can not see. Praying hard. Thank goodness at least almost 6 months of it has passed.

Edited by dance of life

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I called uscis today and spoke withva supervisor. Our I-130 was transferred to the Atlanta office January 4th. We never received a transfer notice. Oh well I guess we can officially start the hurry up and wait game. I was praying that our file was not on Atlanta.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.