641 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Application Type: I130 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity

On September 24, 2013, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283

Finally after more than 9 months of waiting. We received this Today after my husband got a phone interview last Saturday from USCIS personnel ( amazing they are working on a Saturday). But he will still go to his infopass on Thursday to ask info what to do next once the case is forwarded to NVC. Whats the next step guys? Thanks so much for your advice.

Congratulations on the NOA2. Next step is that USCIS will forward your approved file to NVC. Keep your fingers crossed because USCIS tends to mess up at this stage a lot. I was lucky that my file got to NVC the following week after approval, but it took about 3 months for others.

Once your file gets to NVC, it will log into their system as received in about a week or two. Then you need to wait for NVC to assign your case, Invoice ID, and beneficiary numbers. This could take a few weeks.

Once that is done, your Affidavit of Support (AOS) bill will be invoiced, and your choice of agent form will also be available almost at the same time. You need to log into the payment portal (https://ceac.state.gov/CTRAC/Invoice/signon.aspx), and make the payment right away. Once you finish the payment, you will then send in your AOS package. You will also need to complete the choice of agent form, also found on the payment portal asap.

Once your choice of agent form has been accepted, your immigrant visa fee of $230 will be invoiced. You need to log into the payment portal again, make the payment, and send your IV package to NVC (This may have changed recently since NVC migrated to electronic processing so you need to call them and double check).

The above is just a quick summary of the NVC process. I will agree with Steve B that is confusing because it’s a lot more work than the USCIS stage with no guidance. However, if you understand the process very well, and always try to know what is coming next, you will be fine.

It took me three months from NOA2 to case completion at NVC, and I even delayed myself for about a month in the process because I made some silly mistakes on my AOS and IV packages.

Feel free to reach out at any time, and I would also recommend that you follow the monthly NVC filers thread on VJ http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/451446-nvc-filers-september-2013/ for very helpful information.

Try to get all the items you need for the AOS and IV packages ready so that as soon as your file makes it to NVC, you will be fine. Best of luck at the next stage of this difficult process, and congrats once again on your approval.

Cheers!!!

USCIS - (221 Days)

09/08/2012 - Married

09/29/2012 – I-130 Package sent to Chicago Lockbox

10/01/2012 – I-130 Package delivered to Chicago Lockbox

10/01/2012 - NOA1 - NBC
11/27/2012 - Transfer to local office (Atlanta)

04/15/2013 – Contacted Congressman and both Senators for help with my case
05/10/2013 – APPROVED!! - NOA2 (Approved 221 days from NOA1)

NVC (129 Days from NOA2)

05/13/2013 - NVC Received

05/17/2013 - NVC logged file as Received

05/29/2013 - Case & IIN # Received

05/30/2013 - DS3032 sent

06/07/2013 – AOS Invoiced

06/10/2013 – DS 3032 Accepted

06/10/2013 – AOS Paid

06/11/2013 – IV Invoiced & Paid

06/12/2013 – AOS & IV Packages expressed mailed

06/13/2013 – AOS & IV Packages delivered to NVC

07/03/2013 - AOS checklists received (AOS checklist response already delivered to NVC on 6/21/2013)

07/03/2013 - IV Checklist received (checklist generated due to typo on Form DS-230)
07/05/2013 - IV checklist sent

07/08/2013 - IV checklist delivered to NVC

07/12/2013 - AOS Accepted

07/30/2013 - IV accepted

07/30/2013 - Case Complete

08/12/2013 - Interview date received

Embassy: Accra, Ghana

08/17/2013 - Medical Exam (Holy Trinity)

09/16/2013 - Interview - APPROVED!!! (350 Days fron NOA1)

09/20/2013 - Visa in Hand & Paid USCIS Immigrant Visa Fee

09/22/2013 - POE (Atlanta)

09/23/2013 - Applied for SSN

09/27/2013 - Received SSN in mail (5 days after applying)

10/17/2013 - Received GREEN CARD in the mail (25 days from POE)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Bahamas
Timeline

Congratulations on the NOA2. Next step is that USCIS will forward your approved file to NVC. Keep your fingers crossed because USCIS tends to mess up at this stage a lot. I was lucky that my file got to NVC the following week after approval, but it took about 3 months for others.

Once your file gets to NVC, it will log into their system as received in about a week or two. Then you need to wait for NVC to assign your case, Invoice ID, and beneficiary numbers. This could take a few weeks.

Once that is done, your Affidavit of Support (AOS) bill will be invoiced, and your choice of agent form will also be available almost at the same time. You need to log into the payment portal (https://ceac.state.gov/CTRAC/Invoice/signon.aspx), and make the payment right away. Once you finish the payment, you will then send in your AOS package. You will also need to complete the choice of agent form, also found on the payment portal asap.

Once your choice of agent form has been accepted, your immigrant visa fee of $230 will be invoiced. You need to log into the payment portal again, make the payment, and send your IV package to NVC (This may have changed recently since NVC migrated to electronic processing so you need to call them and double check).

The above is just a quick summary of the NVC process. I will agree with Steve B that is confusing because it’s a lot more work than the USCIS stage with no guidance. However, if you understand the process very well, and always try to know what is coming next, you will be fine.

It took me three months from NOA2 to case completion at NVC, and I even delayed myself for about a month in the process because I made some silly mistakes on my AOS and IV packages.

Feel free to reach out at any time, and I would also recommend that you follow the monthly NVC filers thread on VJ http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/451446-nvc-filers-september-2013/ for very helpful information.

Try to get all the items you need for the AOS and IV packages ready so that as soon as your file makes it to NVC, you will be fine. Best of luck at the next stage of this difficult process, and congrats once again on your approval.

Cheers!!!

Thank you Bismark. What are the items I need for the AOS and IV packages? MY husband still went for his Infopass this morning inspite that we got approved last Tuesday. The reason is he will try to gather some informations about the next step. The guy whom he spoke with was nice and told him to fill up one paper to request that we will get back our original documents submitted at USCIS. Do I have to redo again all the printing of our emails, Skype chat, pictures etc.....? or I will receive back all those documents we submitted to USCIS in time for my interview? Thanks again for your support. Without you, we wont go as far at this point.

USCIS

Dec. 6,2012 - PD
Dec. 7,2012 - noa1
Sept.6,2012 - Received email from USCIS, case transferred from NBC to Local Atlanta office.
- Scheduled hubby for INFO PASS dated Sept.26,2012

Sept.21,2012 - Hubby received a call from USCIS Lady doing a "PHONE INTERVIEW".
Sept.24,2012- Received Text & Email " CASE APPROVED"
Sept.26,2012- Hubby still went to his INFO PASS appointment to asked further assitance for the next stage.
Sept.28,2012- Received Noa2 Hard copy

NVC

Oct.22,2013 - NVC received file
Nov.5, 2013 - Received Case # and Invoice ID Number
Nov.6, 2013 - Received Email for AOS & FEE Bill
Nov.8, 2013 - AOS & IV payment status " IN PROCESS"
Nov.12,2013- AOS & IV payment status "PAID"
Nov.21,2013- DS-260 submitted
Dec.9,2013 - AOS & IV package sent
Dec.13,2013- False checklist received. Called NVC to confirm and they said just ignore it. Its like a confirmation
they received our documents.
Jan.14,2014 - Called NVC and heared our document was reviewed Jan.9 - and we got a checklist
on AOS & IV.

Jan.15,2014- Received official email checklist

Jan.15,2014- Responded to IV checklist in the afternoon. Sending my NBI CLEARANCE (again) Thru FedEx.

Jan 17,2014- NVC received FedEx document at 9:40a.m. signed by G.Peters

Jan 17,2014- Hubby took a half day off at work to dropped off personally to the lawyer's office, a checklist on his
AOS.

Jan.21,2014- IV checklist reviewed

Jan. 29,2014- AOS checklist reviewed

Feb. 20, 2014 - CASE COMPLETE

Feb. 27, 2014 - Received Official Email..Case Complete

Feb, 28, 2014 - Received P4

April 1, 2014 - INTERVIEW DATE 9:30a.m.

THE BAHAMAS - PORT OF ENTRY

APRIL 10,2014 "HOME SWEET HOME" with hubby

Timeline

Thank you Bismark. What are the items I need for the AOS and IV packages? MY husband still went for his Infopass this morning inspite that we got approved last Tuesday. The reason is he will try to gather some informations about the next step. The guy whom he spoke with was nice and told him to fill up one paper to request that we will get back our original documents submitted at USCIS. Do I have to redo again all the printing of our emails, Skype chat, pictures etc.....? or I will receive back all those documents we submitted to USCIS in time for my interview? Thanks again for your support. Without you, we wont go as far at this point.

1. AOS Package - You will need the following:

With no joint sponsors:

- Bar-coded cover sheet from payment portal

- Cover letter (optional)

- Completed, signed, and dated I-864 form by petitioner

- Tax information* of petitioner (either just the last year OR the last 3 years)

- Employment letter of petitioner (optional, but good proof of CURRENT income)

- Pay stub(s) of petitioner (optional, but good proof of CURRENT income)

With joint sponsors:

- All of the above of the petitioner

- Completed, signed, and dated I-864 of joint sponsor

- Tax information* of joint sponsor (either just the last year OR the last 3 years)

- Proof of US citizenship/residency of joint sponsor (ex: copy of US passport, US birth certificate, US naturalization certificate, or front & back of green card)

- Employment letter of joint sponsor (optional, but good proof of CURRENT income)

- Pay stub(s) of joint sponsor (optional, but good proof of CURRENT income)

2. IV Package – You will need the following:

- complete form DS-260 (You can only do this after your choice of agent form DS-261 has been requested, submitted, and accepted (No need to worry about it now but you can take a look at the questions asked and start looking for the answers ahead of time)

- Two passport-style photographs (2" x 2") of beneficiary (on the back, write: beneficiary's full name, date of birth, and case number)

- Copy of bio-data page of beneficiary's unexpired passport

- Original or Certified Copy of beneficiary's birth certificate, PLUS A PHOTOCOPY

- Original or Certified Copy of marriage certificate, PLUS A PHOTOCOPY

- Original police certificate(s)

Please read: http://travel.state..../info_3195.html for additional documents if applicable (such as petitioner documents in IR-5 cases or divorce/military records or proof of permanent residency, etc).

Also read the country-specific documents linked in the first post. There may be additional documents needed not listed above.

USCIS will forward all the documents you submitted to NVC, which will make it all the way to the embassy.

The embassy should give you all the documents you have submitted. They may retain some such as affidavits if they need them but most of your documents will be returned to you after the interview.

I don’t think it’s necessary to get back your documents from USCIS at this point because NVC and the embassy will need them.

You may want to print some communication logs to cover the period from when you submitted your 1-30 package to USCIS to the interview period to show that you guys are still in contact after filling. It’s not necessarily required but just a suggestion.

In addition to obtaining the docs above, you can also start calling NVC starting around this time next week to check if they receive your file. They are open 7am – 11pm ET. Their number is 603-334-0700.

This whole journey is very crazy. In my opinion, the USCIS stage is the easiest, but slowest, NVC the most confusing and demanding, and the embassy the most difficult because they make the final decision (I have seen cases approved by USCIS and denied at the embassy. Not saying this will happen to you but it’s good to keep in mind that it's not over after USCIS approval).

I hope this helps, and feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers!!!!

Edited by Bismark

USCIS - (221 Days)

09/08/2012 - Married

10/01/2012 - NOA1 - NBC

NVC (129 Days from NOA2)

05/30/2013 - DS3032 sent

06/10/2013 – AOS Paid

07/03/2013 - AOS checklists received (AOS checklist response already delivered to NVC on 6/21/2013)

07/03/2013 - IV Checklist received (checklist generated due to typo on Form DS-230)

07/30/2013 - IV accepted

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Bahamas
Timeline

1. AOS Package - You will need the following:

With no joint sponsors:

- Cover letter (optional)

- Completed, signed, and dated I-864 form by petitioner

- Tax information* of petitioner (either just the last year OR the last 3 years)

- Employment letter of petitioner (optional, but good proof of CURRENT income)

- Pay stub(s) of petitioner (optional, but good proof of CURRENT income)

With joint sponsors:

- All of the above of the petitioner

- Completed, signed, and dated I-864 of joint sponsor

- Tax information* of joint sponsor (either just the last year OR the last 3 years)

- Proof of US citizenship/residency of joint sponsor (ex: copy of US passport, US birth certificate, US naturalization certificate, or front & back of green card)

- Employment letter of joint sponsor (optional, but good proof of CURRENT income)

- Pay stub(s) of joint sponsor (optional, but good proof of CURRENT income)

2. IV Package – You will need the following:

- complete form DS-260 (You can only do this after your choice of agent form DS-261 has been requested, submitted, and accepted (No need to worry about it now but you can take a look at the questions asked and start looking for the answers ahead of time)

- Two passport-style photographs (2" x 2") of beneficiary (on the back, write: beneficiary's full name, date of birth, and case number)

- Copy of bio-data page of beneficiary's unexpired passport

- Original or Certified Copy of beneficiary's birth certificate, PLUS A PHOTOCOPY

- Original or Certified Copy of marriage certificate, PLUS A PHOTOCOPY

- Original police certificate(s)

Please read: http://travel.state..../info_3195.html for additional documents if applicable (such as petitioner documents in IR-5 cases or divorce/military records or proof of permanent residency, etc).

Also read the country-specific documents linked in the first post. There may be additional documents needed not listed above.

USCIS will forward all the documents you submitted to NVC, which will make it all the way to the embassy.

The embassy should give you all the documents you have submitted. They may retain some such as affidavits if they need them but most of your documents will be returned to you after the interview.

I don’t think it’s necessary to get back your documents from USCIS at this point because NVC and the embassy will need them.

You may want to print some communication logs to cover the period from when you submitted your 1-30 package to USCIS to the interview period to show that you guys are still in contact after filling. It’s not necessarily required but just a suggestion.

In addition to obtaining the docs above, you can also start calling NVC starting around this time next week to check if they receive your file. They are open 7am – 11pm ET. Their number is 603-334-0700.

This whole journey is very crazy. In my opinion, the USCIS stage is the easiest, but slowest, NVC the most confusing and demanding, and the embassy the most difficult because they make the final decision (I have seen cases approved by USCIS and denied at the embassy. Not saying this will happen to you but it’s good to keep in mind that it's not over after USCIS approval).

I hope this helps, and feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers!!!!

Thank you so much. I really appreciate your time and effort to give me informations about the next process (NVC). Huh! what a journey just to get a visa with all the stress involved. Its not an easy journey though but it paids off once everything are done right and Visa on hand ( I hope and pray, pray, pray star_smile.gif ) I don't want to get sick but I think I am now. As if im mentally torturedhuh2.gif !!! I be knocking at you again Bismark for more info. Thanks again. God Blesssmile.png

USCIS

Dec. 6,2012 - PD
Dec. 7,2012 - noa1
Sept.6,2012 - Received email from USCIS, case transferred from NBC to Local Atlanta office.
- Scheduled hubby for INFO PASS dated Sept.26,2012

Sept.21,2012 - Hubby received a call from USCIS Lady doing a "PHONE INTERVIEW".
Sept.24,2012- Received Text & Email " CASE APPROVED"
Sept.26,2012- Hubby still went to his INFO PASS appointment to asked further assitance for the next stage.
Sept.28,2012- Received Noa2 Hard copy

NVC

Oct.22,2013 - NVC received file
Nov.5, 2013 - Received Case # and Invoice ID Number
Nov.6, 2013 - Received Email for AOS & FEE Bill
Nov.8, 2013 - AOS & IV payment status " IN PROCESS"
Nov.12,2013- AOS & IV payment status "PAID"
Nov.21,2013- DS-260 submitted
Dec.9,2013 - AOS & IV package sent
Dec.13,2013- False checklist received. Called NVC to confirm and they said just ignore it. Its like a confirmation
they received our documents.
Jan.14,2014 - Called NVC and heared our document was reviewed Jan.9 - and we got a checklist
on AOS & IV.

Jan.15,2014- Received official email checklist

Jan.15,2014- Responded to IV checklist in the afternoon. Sending my NBI CLEARANCE (again) Thru FedEx.

Jan 17,2014- NVC received FedEx document at 9:40a.m. signed by G.Peters

Jan 17,2014- Hubby took a half day off at work to dropped off personally to the lawyer's office, a checklist on his
AOS.

Jan.21,2014- IV checklist reviewed

Jan. 29,2014- AOS checklist reviewed

Feb. 20, 2014 - CASE COMPLETE

Feb. 27, 2014 - Received Official Email..Case Complete

Feb, 28, 2014 - Received P4

April 1, 2014 - INTERVIEW DATE 9:30a.m.

THE BAHAMAS - PORT OF ENTRY

APRIL 10,2014 "HOME SWEET HOME" with hubby

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Logged in today and got the approved message, so it’s not the entire district. The Charleston Field Office is processing petitions.

I wish all of you a SPEEDY approval! I hope there is some movement very, very soon!

hi, did you had an infopass? ours was sent to Charleston Field Office and still nothing, its been 9months of waiting..

hi, did you had an infopass? ours was sent to Charleston Field Office and still nothing, its been 9months of waiting..

My husband went to two infopass appointments after we received a NOID for not including my Birth Certificate with the initial package.

The man at the counter physically went to check on the files to make sure everything was together the second time he went in. The first visit he just looked us up on the computer.

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

Finally after 10 months. I-130 was approved. I got a call from Atlanta office on Saturday 09/21 last Saturday they told my marriage certificate is missing. I told they should have a notarized translated copy of the certificate, she looked and said no it is not there. She asked me to fax it as soon as possible. I told I will bring it to Atlanta office. She spoke to me for about 14 minutes asking me questions about my wife, how we communicate and how many times I visited her etc I told her I have been there 5 times in last 2 years and our culture. I dropped off the marriage certificate on Monday 09/23 at USCIS office and I again spoke to the officer for 15 minutes. She was more curious about China and their culture etc, she told she just wants to know because she will see more cases like me ( I am originally from India and my wife is from China). She was very friendly. I asked her before I left does it mean I am approved and my application will be sent to NVC. She told yes. Today after 1 week and 1 days my case status changed to post decision.

I saw a post from "QueenieJ601" in this thread that she too ( her husband ) got a call on the same Saturday. Looks like Atlanta office is working on I-130 on weekends to catch up with the backlogs. My guess is they are not working on I-130 on weekdays but only on weekends hence both mine and "QueenieJ601" I-130 came on a Tuesday after they update the system on weekend and it takes them 1 or 2 days to update the web site and mail the letters.

So I think all others waiting on I-130 from Atlanta it will be little faster going forward.

Post Decision Activity

On October 1, 2013, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

My husband went to two infopass appointments after we received a NOID for not including my Birth Certificate with the initial package.

The man at the counter physically went to check on the files to make sure everything was together the second time he went in. The first visit he just looked us up on the computer.

how long have you wait until you got approve in Charleston Fied office?

APPROVED TODAY!!!! 10 and a half months of waiting and finally we have our NOA2

My husband joked that they had to shut the Government down before they could get any work done!

Now onto the NVC!! Good luck to all those still waiting!!

Timeline

Finally after 10 months. I-130 was approved. I got a call from Atlanta office on Saturday 09/21 last Saturday they told my marriage certificate is missing. I told they should have a notarized translated copy of the certificate, she looked and said no it is not there. She asked me to fax it as soon as possible. I told I will bring it to Atlanta office. She spoke to me for about 14 minutes asking me questions about my wife, how we communicate and how many times I visited her etc I told her I have been there 5 times in last 2 years and our culture. I dropped off the marriage certificate on Monday 09/23 at USCIS office and I again spoke to the officer for 15 minutes. She was more curious about China and their culture etc, she told she just wants to know because she will see more cases like me ( I am originally from India and my wife is from China). She was very friendly. I asked her before I left does it mean I am approved and my application will be sent to NVC. She told yes. Today after 1 week and 1 days my case status changed to post decision.

I saw a post from "QueenieJ601" in this thread that she too ( her husband ) got a call on the same Saturday. Looks like Atlanta office is working on I-130 on weekends to catch up with the backlogs. My guess is they are not working on I-130 on weekdays but only on weekends hence both mine and "QueenieJ601" I-130 came on a Tuesday after they update the system on weekend and it takes them 1 or 2 days to update the web site and mail the letters.

So I think all others waiting on I-130 from Atlanta it will be little faster going forward.

Post Decision Activity

On October 1, 2013, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

Congrats, and thanks for the update!!

APPROVED TODAY!!!! 10 and a half months of waiting and finally we have our NOA2

My husband joked that they had to shut the Government down before they could get any work done!

Now onto the NVC!! Good luck to all those still waiting!!

Congrats!

USCIS - (221 Days)

09/08/2012 - Married

10/01/2012 - NOA1 - NBC

NVC (129 Days from NOA2)

05/30/2013 - DS3032 sent

06/10/2013 – AOS Paid

07/30/2013 - IV accepted

how long have you wait until you got approve in Charleston Fied office?

Ours only took 4 1/2 months. (Sorry Atlanta filers sad.png )

It was frustrating for me because other Field Offices at the time were only taking 2 months or so and ours probably would have as well but Charleston gave us the NOID for my Birth Certificate - which wasn’t even supposed to go in the initial filing. Transferring to FO was a new thing when our files were transferred and things were going very quickly for most places until the FO started getting more and more files.

As you well know, Atlanta chose to do the opposite of the other FOs and just sat on the transferred files and chose not to work on them AT ALL. Who knows what the person in charge was thinking but I hope that they got a reprimand and a demotion for their decision.

Anyways, if your hubby doesn’t have time for an InfoPass it’s not the end of the world. We really didn’t find out much at either appointment. The first one the guy read on the computer that our reply to the NOID had arrived at the FO and told hubby that our adjudicator was not in the office that day. At the 2nd appointment was a month later and the guy at the counter looked us up in the computer and then went to the back and looked at our files and verified that my BC had been added to my file and that our files were still together (CR-1 and CR-2). Also that the Adjudicator was once again not in the office that day. We were approved shortly after the 2nd InfoPass but I can’t honestly say it made a difference.

Good luck to you with Charleston and to all of the Atlanta filers!

Timeline

My file finally got approved today 10/02/13 after 10 and half month and with bunch of help from congressman. smile.png now NVC !!!!! =)

Nice, congrats!!!

USCIS - (221 Days)

09/08/2012 - Married

10/01/2012 - NOA1 - NBC

NVC (129 Days from NOA2)

05/30/2013 - DS3032 sent

06/10/2013 – AOS Paid

07/30/2013 - IV accepted

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Congratas!!!!!!!

USCIS
2013/04/27 : Mailed I-130 petition to USCIS Phoenix Lockbox, Arizona.
2013/04/30 : I-130 PETITION PRIORITY DATE (NOA1).
2013/05/02 : Received (NOA1) hardcopy by mail from National Benefits Center (NBC).
2013/12/04 : I-130 petition transferred from National Benefits Center (NBC) to Nebraska Service Center (NSC).
2014/02/12 : I-130 PETITION APPROVED (NOA2) at Nebraska Service Center (NSC).
2014/02/13 : Approved I-130 petition shipped from Nebraska Service Center (NSC) to National Visa Center (NVC).
2014/02/18 : Received (NOA2) hardcopy by mail from Nebraska Service Center (NSC).
NATIONAL VISA CENTER (NVC)
2014/02/25 : National Visa Center (NVC) received approved I130 petition from Nebraska Service Center (NSC).
2014/03/31 : Case Number, IIN & BIN generated.
2014/04/01 : DS-261 available. Completed & submitted online.
2014/04/01 : AOS fee bill invoiced & paid online.

2014/04/04 : AOS fee payment status appears as PAID.

2014/04/08 : IV fee bill invoiced & paid online.

2014/04/11 : IV fee payment status appears as PAID.

2014/04/12 : DS-260 available. Completed & submitted online.

2014/06/24 : IV packet delivered at National Visa Center (NVC).

2014/07/01 : IV packet scanned into system.

2014/07/28 : AOS packet delivered at National Visa Center (NVC).

2014/07/30 : AOS packet scanned into system.

2014/08/13 : IV packet reviewed & accepted by National Visa Center (NVC).

2014/09/23 : AOS checklist email received from National Visa Center (NVC).

2014/09/24 : AOS checklist correction mailed to National Visa Center (NVC).

2014/09/29 : AOS checklist correction scanned into system at National Visa Center (NVC).

2014/11/17 : CASE COMPLETED at National Visa Center (NVC).

2014/12/03 : Interview scheduled by National Visa Center (NVC).

2014/12/09 : Received interview letter (P4) email from National Visa Center (NVC).

2014/12/19 : Case shipped from National Visa Center (NVC) to US consulate Mumbai. CEAC status says 'In Transit'.

INTERVIEW & POE

2014/12/15 : Medicals completed.

2014/12/22 : Case received at US consulate Mumbai. CEAC status says 'Ready'.

2015/01/05 : Biometrics appointment scheduled.

2015/01/20 : INTERVIEW at US consulate Mumbai.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.