^_^

Obama calls Romney a bullshitter, throws away the election

136 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

FIRST LOOK – Rolling Stone cover, “Obama and the Road Ahead: The Rolling Stone Interview,” by Douglas Brinkley: “We arrived at the Oval Office for our 45-minute interview … on the morning of October 11th. … As we left the Oval Office, executive editor Eric Bates told Obama that he had asked his six-year-old if there was anything she wanted him to say to the president. … he said, ‘Tell him: You can do it.’ Obama grinned. … ‘You know, kids have good instincts,’ Obama offered. ‘They look at the other guy and say, “Well, that’s a bullshitter, I can tell.”’”

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-romneys-bulls_657708.html

C'mon! Don't you miss hanging out at the town square, every Friday at noon, holding signs that say, "Bush Is a Weapon of Mass Destruction"? Think of all the clever new signs you and the rest of the ladies in pink, black, fuchsia,... can come up with every week?

C'mon! Don't you miss hanging out at the town square, every Friday at noon, holding signs that say, "Bush Is a Weapon of Mass Destruction"? Think of all the clever new signs you and the rest of the ladies in pink, black, fuchsia,... can come up with every week?

I am hanging out at work every Friday at noon, unfortunately.

[quote name=^_^' timestamp='1351185630' post='5779954]

FIRST LOOK – Rolling Stone cover, "Obama and the Road Ahead: The Rolling Stone Interview," by Douglas Brinkley: "We arrived at the Oval Office for our 45-minute interview … on the morning of October 11th. … As we left the Oval Office, executive editor Eric Bates told Obama that he had asked his six-year-old if there was anything she wanted him to say to the president. … he said, 'Tell him: You can do it.' Obama grinned. … 'You know, kids have good instincts,' Obama offered. 'They look at the other guy and say, "Well, that's a bullshitter, I can tell."'"

http://www.weeklysta...lls_657708.html

Ah, the truth hurts!

Funny-quotes-Daffy-Duck.jpg

Don't worry, honey. Under President Romney you'll be free at noon on Fridays and other weekdays under his new flex-time food preparation initiative.

Remember the old rules? Well, everything old is new again.

Monday: Wash Day

Tuesday: Ironing Day

Wednesday: Sewing Day

Thursday: Market Day

Friday: Cleaning Day

Saturday: Baking Day

Sunday: Day of Rest

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

:rofl:

Don't worry, honey. Under President Romney you'll be free at noon on Fridays and other weekdays under his new flex-time food preparation initiative.

don't forget to bring back beer from the market!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Obama hasn't ruined the market for your business yet

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

[quote name=^_^' timestamp='1351185630' post='5779954]

Obama grinned. … ‘You know, kids have good instincts,’ Obama offered. ‘They look at the other guy and say, “Well, that’s a bullshitter, I can tell.”’”

i wonder if his daughters are foul mouthed brats....that statement makes me think. YES. that makes him as good a parent as he is a president.

7yqZWFL.jpg

There's a "binder" for that.