The Nature Boy

No Protest No link to Video

14 posts in this topic

I find it odd that just a few weeks ago many of the Islamic apologist in here where in a froth about a video. It seems most of them, along with our President spewed outraged about a video that caused a riot, that resulted in the death of several people including a U.S. ambassador.

Fast forward --There was no riot, The Video had nothing to do with the attack. It was a coordinated attack by our enemies.

The Obama administration lied and blamed it on intelligence failures. For once i agree with them. Lack of Intelligence caused the deaths.

I find it odd that just a few weeks ago many of the Islamic apologist in here where in a froth about a video. It seems most of them, along with our President spewed outraged about a video that caused a riot, that resulted in the death of several people including a U.S. ambassador.

Fast forward --There was no riot, The Video had nothing to do with the attack. It was a coordinated attack by our enemies.

The Obama administration lied and blamed it on intelligence failures. For once i agree with them. Lack of Intelligence caused the deaths.

The US consulate in Libya asked for extra security personell several times and they were turned down by the Obama administration. That goes to show how much he cares about American lives.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

2006 -Bush lied, people died

2016- People died, Obama lied.

And here we thought Obama was going to Be Jimmy Carter all over again.... apparently Obama is bigger than that....he has the Economic success of Carter and the Middle-East prowess of Bush.

The only question to be asked -Where are the Left wing protesters?

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Danno you're dates are simply bizarre, and the left wing is still trying to sort out how Romney/Ryan will solve the crises in the ME by not doing anything differently...

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

And here we thought Obama was going to Be Jimmy Carter all over again.... apparently Obama is bigger than that....he has the Economic success of Carter and the Middle-East prowess of Bush.

The only question to be asked -Where are the Left wing protesters?

That's funny. Carter and Bush in the same package. I thought back in the day Clinton was a Wuss for his very restrained approach in the middle east. In retrospect I think he was correct. Going boots on the ground over there is a losing proposition in almost all cases.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Danno you're dates are simply bizarre, and the left wing is still trying to sort out how Romney/Ryan will solve the crises in the ME by not doing anything differently...

what, conservatives can't hope for change too? :hehe:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Lets agree on the obvious first..... you don't facilitate the over throw of the sitting power.... until you know what will take it's place.

Obama had more faith in the rising powers whoever that might end up being) than the sitting power.

It was a wild gamble..... one which lacked basic reason.

Obama told us he was "uniquely" qualified to navigate our ME policy.

He, like no other president could relate and win the trust over there.

As it turns out he has had to hide behind youtube videos to glance the blow of reality before the election.

Now granted, sometimes the best laid plans unraveled, but this was foolishness from the outset.

As for Romney, he may act just as stupidly (to borrow a word from Obama vernacular)..... but I doubt it.

The US consulate in Libya asked for extra security personell several times and they were turned down by the Obama administration. That goes to show how much he cares about American lives.

we bro you are looking at it all wrong..... look for the bright spot- Obama finally found an area where he believes in limited Government.

:whistle:

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

what, conservatives can't hope for change too? :hehe:

By definition being Conservative but hoping for change means doing the same thing over and over again while expecting different results.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!

Remove Conditions:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

By definition being Conservative but hoping for change means doing the same thing over and over again while expecting different results.

so how do you explain someone who's more bush than bush ever was sitting in the white house right now?

more wars! more spending! :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline

Yes. Being a successful advocate for sustaining a free market economy and individual responsibility, over and over again, does seem counterproductive when the opposition is trying to steer the country more toward a command economy and the welfare state.

Yes. Being a successful advocate for sustaining a free market economy and individual responsibility, over and over again, does seem counterproductive when the opposition is trying to steer the country more toward a command economy and the welfare state.

When, pray tell, were Conservatives ever doing that?

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1

Remove Conditions:

Filed: Timeline

When, pray tell, were Conservatives ever doing that?

lol I notice you are not disputing my evaluation of those with whom you identify, so I guess I am spot on.

To which are you referring, the free market, or individual responsibility?

Obama was not at fault.

"I wasn't even at the security briefing, I was golfing"

-President Obama

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

lol I notice you are not disputing my evaluation of those with whom you identify, so I guess I am spot on.

To which are you referring, the free market, or individual responsibility?

Continuing to wow yourself again? The right isn't offering a free market, and they define personal responsibility as quit whining when we wreck your economy.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1

Remove Conditions: