Ban Hammer

Bus Driver Tells 12 Year-Old He Should Have Been Aborted

13 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, October 11, 2012, 7:03 AM

A bus driver told a 12 year-old student that he should have been aborted because his family had a Romney-Ryan sign in their yard.

Freedom Eden reported:

Mark Belling discussed this story on his radio program yesterday. It’s another tale of a Leftist behaving badly.

The Leftist, a 78-year-old woman, a New Berlin school bus driver, has been harassing a student on her bus route because there’s a Mitt Romney yard sign at his home.

The child attends a Catholic school in New Berlin. He rides a Durham school bus. The company also provides service to the New Berlin public school district.

Belling read a letter from the 12-year-old boy’s mother, detailing the alleged abusive behavior by the bus driver.

Apparently, the Romney-Ryan yard sign bugs the bus driver and she’s been harassing the boy, making rude comments to him related to politics.

When the driver engaged the 12-year-old boy in a political conservation, he responded by saying that Obama is pro-abortion.

The bus driver allegedly said to the child, “Maybe your mom should have chosen abortion for you.”

Understandably, this really upset the boy. Other kids on the bus verified the boy’s account and are providing written statements.

The mom made her son’s school aware of the situation. She also went to Durham School Service in New Berlin and spoke to Michael Bennett, the manager.

UPDATE: The bus driver was fired after the report on Mark’s show.

link

i just love the tolerance exhibited by some left wingers.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

keep yer job? shut yer mouth ;)

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

A drunk man came up to me, my husband and our friends at a bar and said whoever in our group is voting for Obama should get the fck out of his country.

So, shocking news, but people on both sides suck.

It is really, REALLY ridiculous when people post stories like this and act like only one group of people act this way when it's common knowledge that it's both. Acknowledge the fact that it's not just "the other guy" and move on.

Edited by Evylin

Defaced-Obama-Sign.jpg

Corbis-42-21089257.jpg?size=67&uid=43586116-f4cc-4deb-a4f9-52d4f1ca6042

obama+sign.jpg

Let's keep pretending both sides are tolerant!

Those evil, evil left wingers being all mean and stuff while the right wingers are all sunshine and rainbows. So rude.

Edited by Evylin

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Vandalism is the right wingers' preferred method of protest...

Appalling!!!!

Defaced-Obama-Sign.jpg

obama+sign.jpg

Those evil, evil left wingers being all mean and stuff while the right wingers are all sunshine and rainbows. So rude.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Both sides. Equally disgusting behavior.

Adjustment of Status from H-1B, Family-Based
07/26/2012 - 10/18/2012: 85 Days from Application Received to GC Received.
Removal of Conditions
07/22/2014 - 11/14/2014: 116 Days from Application Received to GC Received.
Naturalization
02/03/2016 - 05/31/2016 : 119 Days from Application Received to Oath Ceremony.

I am a United States citizen!

Defaced-Obama-Sign.jpg

obama+sign.jpg

That looks more racially motivated rather than political. I have yet to bump into a black american that can give me a reason why they would vote for Obama other than he is black. I am sure there are alot of black folks that wont vote for him, i just havent met any. But i agree, there are dumb people on both sides.