7 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hi

i need to know that any one help us by telling us that what documents do we need more for evidence as we have the following ready:

1. emails
  2. call logs
  3. skype log
  4. money changer receipt (he send me money every month and then i go to change currency into rs)
  5. affidavit of those people who attend our marriage one of his relative from USA and other from london
  6. there passport copy in which the date were mention that they visit and attend our marriage
  7. our honeymoon pics
  8. the cards which he send me
  9. affidavit of my family members that our marriage has relationship and we use to exchange gifts
  10. pictures of his relative which i go and meet with him.
  11. gifts which his family members send me
  12. pics of our marriage and engagement.
  13. letter form both of us in which we mention that when we meet how we meet ,how our relation build ,how we decide to marry,when he visit to pakistan first time i mean on our marriage,and how we spend time when we meet for our honeymoon.
  14. his passport copy,ticket ,his even boarding card,my ticket ,my boarding card.

now tell me what else do you think we miss and must send as evidence.Plz we need you support and help.

Thank you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

i think this is enough

can u tell me please which question they asked u in your interview

why they think u didn t do real marriage

do u have any red flagg

age differences

what is the\is thing they make theme think your marriage is not real

thank u

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

i think this is enough

do u have any red flagg

age differences

thank u

each consulate is different. Try looking for people who had interview in Csablanca

Edited by mimolicious

Timeline

i think this is enough

do u have any red flagg

age differences

thank u

Actually my husband had previous two marriage both from my country and both were divorce and same with me i also married twice and both have divorce and this is the only reason they think that our marriage is not real but take a look of other people they had there second marriage but they also denied with same INA code as i have.So i think mimolocious is right that every embassy is different from other.

Timeline

I think the list you have above is good. I would focus on demonstrating the length of the relationship, for example, logs dating back to when your relationship started, up until now.

11/04/11 Got Married

USCIS:

12/28/11 - I-130 Sent

12/30/11 - NOA1 Received

06/08/12 - NOA2 Received

NVC:

07/02/12 - Case arrived at NVC

07/12/12 - Received case #, IIN, and BIN, gave e-mail addresses

07/13/12 - E-mailed DS-3032 from Beneficiary's e-mail address

07/23/12 - AOS bill invoiced & PAID

07/24/12 - DS-3032 accepted, IV bill invoiced & PAID

07/25/12 - AOS bill appears as PAID, IV bill appears as PAID, AOS Package sent, IV Package sent

07/26/12 - AOS and IV Packages delivered to NVC

08/01/12 - AOS/I-864 accepted, Checklist Issued for DS-230

08/13/12 - Responded to Checklist

08/20/12 - IV accepted, Case Complete

09/14/12 - Interview date Assigned (Interview Date: 10/04/12)

Medical/US Consulate/POE:

09/21/12 - Medical

10/04/12 - Interview (Approved!)

10/08/12 - Visa received

11/02/12 - POE (Chicago, IL)

11/25/12 - Received Permanent Resident Card

11/26/12 - Applied for SSN at SSA Office

Timeline

Actually if you live in pakistan then you must have an idea that in prepaid sim they didn't give you the call log list more than three months so i can't get yes my husband will get his call log list and then he can show them the start of our relation ship.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Unless I have misunderstood you only have details of the one trip, I would stress all the visits and their duration.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.