cjjj

DS-3230 Email dates

68 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

its the same email i got as well. Yes it means acceptance and yeah like you i am waiting for IV bill. it should today or sometime tomorrow for sure.

I just received this email:

"Dear Sir/Madam:

The National Visa Center (NVC) received your inquiry regarding the immigrant visa petition ..... filed by ..... on behalf of ......

We received the principal applicant's DS-3032 (Choice of Address and Agent) form designating an address and agent. Instructions for paying the immigrant visa application processing fee and all future correspondence will be sent to the agent at the address selected on the DS-3032."

Is this the acceptance I have been waiting for? Does this mean I will receive the IV invoice any day now???? Sorry, I am so flabbergasted right now I think my brain isn't working :)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

its the same email i got as well. Yes it means acceptance and yeah like you i am waiting for IV bill. it should today or sometime tomorrow for sure.

Yay!!! *Doing a happy dance* - I can't believe I can send the last documents soon.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Yay!!! *Doing a happy dance* - I can't believe I can send the last documents soon.

YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! Congrats!!!! :dance:

and now, you can stop worrying :)

Impatient - my second name :)

USCIS:

9 June 2012 - MARRIED <3

28 June 2012 - I-130 sent

6 July 2012 - NOA1

14 August 2012 - Medical exam

10 Sept 2012 - USCIS approved!!

NVC:

20 Sept 2012 - NVC received

21 Sept 2012 - Case# & IIN received

24 Sept 2012 - DS-3032 e-mailed

26 Sept 2012 - AOS bill invoiced/payment sent

27 Sept 2012 - AOS bill shows PAID

28 Sept 2012 - AOS packet sent

01 Oct 2012 - AOS packet received by NVC

05 Oct 2012 - DS-3032 accepted

09 Oct 2012 - AOS packet reviewed/accepted

09 Oct 2012 - IV bill invoiced/payment sent

10 Oct 2012 - IV packet sent

11 Oct 2012 - IV bill shows PAID

11 Oct 2012 - IV packet received by NVC

22 Oct 2012 - IV packet reviewed/accepted

22 Oct 2012 - case complete

26 Oct 2012 - NVC e-mail of case complete

05 Nov 2012 - interview scheduled

Embassy:

12 Dec 2012 - interview in Warsaw, Poland-APPROVED!

13 Dec 2012 - visa in hand

16 Dec 2012 - POE

26 Dec 2012 - SSC received in mail

7 Jan 2013 - GC arrived in mail

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Fiji
Timeline

I just received this email:

"Dear Sir/Madam:

The National Visa Center (NVC) received your inquiry regarding the immigrant visa petition ..... filed by ..... on behalf of ......

We received the principal applicant's DS-3032 (Choice of Address and Agent) form designating an address and agent. Instructions for paying the immigrant visa application processing fee and all future correspondence will be sent to the agent at the address selected on the DS-3032."

Is this the acceptance I have been waiting for? Does this mean I will receive the IV invoice any day now???? Sorry, I am so flabbergasted right now I think my brain isn't working :)

there u go...u rec'd it at last....hahahaha and yeah that is the acceptance email....i got my IV bill today...so u will receive it soon too.....yayeeee

Timeline

Yes, trying to not worry for a while.... until the next step ;)

and by the way... i also found out that we can print the document cover sheet even tho it shows "In Process" on payment portal....so we can prepare everything get it ready....

Timeline

and by the way... i also found out that we can print the document cover sheet even tho it shows "In Process" on payment portal....so we can prepare everything get it ready....

Oh nice, I didn't know that. When we were putting together the AOS, the sheet did not print correctly until about 2-3 days after the status said PAID.

there u go...u rec'd it at last....hahahaha and yeah that is the acceptance email....i got my IV bill today...so u will receive it soon too.....yayeeee

Yay! When did your DS-3032 get accepted? How long did it take after that for the bill?

Timeline

cjjj, please update when you get your IV bill. my guess is we should receive it tomorrow.

Oh nice, I didn't know that. When we were putting together the AOS, the sheet did not print correctly until about 2-3 days after the status said PAID.

Yay! When did your DS-3032 get accepted? How long did it take after that for the bill?

Timeline

cjjj, please update when you get your IV bill. my guess is we should receive it tomorrow.

Will do... I almost doubt it though because the last bill took about 3 days to generate (evidenced by the fact that I kept getting an error when trying to log into the portal for that long)

Timeline

yeah we will see.

Will do... I almost doubt it though because the last bill took about 3 days to generate (evidenced by the fact that I kept getting an error when trying to log into the portal for that long)

Timeline

cjjj,

do you have a checklist of documents need to be send with IV bill package? if you do please share

i only have the checklist that is posted here on VJ, sorry. I am hoping that that list is correct and nothing is missing.

Timeline

I got my acceptance email in 2nd Oct and we were billed on 4th Oct becoz it gets accepted then they take time to load it in their system (little wee time).... i was online when i received the IV bill in my email so just minutes after logged in the payment portal and it was there....paid it straight away and now it's "in Process" hopefully it will be cleared by 2moro......printed out the bar coded document sheet too...

@cjjj, your post sure had me on pins and needles. i was waiting for your acceptance email just as much as you were! :D

this process is just a roller coaster ride isn't it and every little detail counts for a celebration til the very end. just when you think it's over, there's another thing to wait for and worry about but you're reaching the end of things.

my husband sent his DS-3032 on the 27th, exactly a week after yours so if i go by the time you got your acceptance, it would mean that our acceptance email will be coming sometime next week. keep us posted on when you get your IV bill. thanks much and good luck with everything! :)

~*ILoveTaybear*~

USCIS

Service Center: CSC

2012-07-05: I-130 sent

2012-07-10: Arrives at Lockbox

2012-07-12: I-130 NOA1

2012-09-12: I-130 NOA2 (via text)

NVC

2012-09-27: Case number/IIN received from NVC (via email)

2012-09-27: DS-3032 email sent

2012-09-27: AOS fee Paid online (In Process)

2012-09-28: AOS status updated to PAID

2012-10-01: AOS packet sent

2012-10-02: AOS packet received

2012-10-15: AOS packet accepted

2012-10-12: DS-3032 accepted

2012-10-15: IV fee invoiced and paid (In Process)

2012-10-16: IV packet sent

2012-10-18: IV packet received

2012-10-31: Case Complete

2012-11-13: Medical completed

2012-12-06: INTERVIEW - APPROVED

2012-12-12: VISA DELIVERED

Citizenship

Service Center: Phoenix, AZ Lockbox

2012-02-09: Date filed

2012-02-11: NOA date

2012-03-13: Biometrics

2012-05-04: Interview - Passed

Oathtaking: same day! :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.