~kiyah~

Returning Petitions to the United States via 221g

830 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Right now im considering going to my husbands interview. He dont see how it can help but I want to see him again and Id like to go the interview. But money, work and time off is the main problems and concerns. I think going to the interviews is a little way to intimate them they cant say you have no relationship if your there with them~!

I dont know how all these denials are happening. I will keep offering prayers to all of you. at our embassy < ISL > we have the endless AR/AP sink hole. there seems to be no end to it in sight. so you ladies here realize you have our support too.

jenn,

http://www.masnet.org/

we as muslim americans have been discrimnated alot.

when it comes to getting visas. this is another form of it.

check it out. this site is for muslim americans -by muslim americans

One thing that gets me is when people I know talk about bad people or doing wrong stuff. They automatically jump to the conclusion a muslim did it or was the cause. I saw the other night I believe on Law and Order it was about a Moroccan actually that was a terroist there to blow him self up in a Veterans Day parade. I didnt care for them to show that Moroccans are this way!

Edited by jennieh

Filed: Timeline

hold i will search for the artical.. there is a class action law suit.

Kiya. - heads up they may interview YOU. this is good because,

your interview will have alot of power behind it..

http://www.masnet.org/takeaction.asp?id=2943

here is the start of the law suit. there is more to it..

this is against USICS

I know alot of nice moroccan people. but, jenn its not just morocco

pakistan has it bad too :( the good news about morocco is right now william sonoma has new products from there.. :)

shon.gif

Timeline
Jenn,

go check it out. they have a new product line.

here jenn..

http://ww1.williams-sonoma.com/cat/index.c...&cmType=NavLink

I will show my husband this link he doesnt seem to know much about cooking or the things that I say I need! This will be good to show him thanks~

Timeline
my husband dont know much about cooking, but he thinks he does.

so I have to give him all the credit..lol

My husband is a little obcessed with cooking has to be his way lol!! He makes somethings that may look pretty but dont taste so good. One thing he made looked like a bed or flowers but didnt taste to hot. But i appreciate his efforts!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
Right now im considering going to my husbands interview. He dont see how it can help but I want to see him again and Id like to go the interview. But money, work and time off is the main problems and concerns. I think going to the interviews is a little way to intimate them they cant say you have no relationship if your there with them~!

I dont know how all these denials are happening. I will keep offering prayers to all of you. at our embassy < ISL > we have the endless AR/AP sink hole. there seems to be no end to it in sight. so you ladies here realize you have our support too.

jenn,

One thing that gets me is when people I know talk about bad people or doing wrong stuff. They automatically jump to the conclusion a muslim did it or was the cause. I saw the other night I believe on Law and Order it was about a Moroccan actually that was a terroist there to blow him self up in a Veterans Day parade. I didnt care for them to show that Moroccans are this way!

Jennieh - It's pretty bad when people discriminate against anyone for religion or race. I'm arabic, but christian. I have lived in the usa my entire life and no one had ever asked me what religion I was until Sept 11, its pretty sad. I didn't even know what a muslim was until sept 11, i know that sounds pretty ignorant but the fact of the matter is that its not. Until that time, people were just people. It didnt matter race, religion or anything at all. It's sad that things have come to this point, but the people you are talking about only represent a small portion of americans. Most people just live their daily lives and don't think about these things at all. I think its best to ignore all forms of ignorance :thumbs:

Jordanian Princess

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Kiya. - heads up they may interview YOU. this is good because,

your interview will have alot of power behind it..

Chiquita and Shon....... Where are your threads regarding you getting interviewed? I'd like to read them....is it possible to put a link in to them? Or PM me.

Thanks!

Mary (NC) Atif (Youssoufia)

NOA2 for 129F on 16 Nov 2005......NOA2 for I-130 on 28 Nov 2005

INTERVIEW DATE SCHEDULED FOR 9AM[GMT] 27 FEBRUARY 2006-Issued 221g for Validity of relationship....told being sent back to USCIS/Atif Received Visa On 10 March 2006

AOS/EAD

10 July 2006--signed I-485 and I-765

25 July 2006 recieved NOA-1 for both

18 Aug 2006 Biometrics Appt.

21 Oct 2006 EAD arrives in mail

26 Dec 2006 received aapt.->01 Feb 2007 AOS interview->CANCELLED! rescheduled 01 Aug 2007-waiting

09 Feb '07-received denial of AOS--#######??!! MTR filed--Interview-01 Aug 07

27 Sept '07-I-765 [#2] filed--14 Nov '07 Biomerics for I-765 [#2]

Take it from me....GO TO THE AOS INTERVIEW DATE ANYWAY!!!!! EVEN IF YOU GET THE SNAIL MAIL NOTICE!!!

August 2009--Permanent Resident Card arrives!!!!

We are Finished with Immigration for 10 years!!!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

We were denied March 25, 2005.

Petition received NVC in July 05.

Petition received at California Service Center in September 05.

Notice of Intent to Revoke received in October 05.

Reaffrimed November 05 and resent to NVC.

Case ready for 2nd interiew (?) January 06.

Still waiting...

Oh and we will be lucky to get an interview (if that is what we have to have) in April!!! Yet everyone else seems to be moving alone swiftly. Seems to me married couples should not be last in line.

Chiquita,

You had mentioned before that your K-3 is no longer valid, and that you are now working on the I-130. So I am curious....has the NVC sent you the DS-230 and the I-864? Those are the requirements when you are working on the approved I-130, but I see that the NVC has had your papers for 2 months. It took ours 4 months at the NVC before they forwarded it to the consulate. Also, did you know that for this visa it is the NVC that will schedule the interview not the consulate?

Although I am not 100% sure about this, but I would bet money that you will have to have another interview since you are now going for a different visa. I hope not for your case, but I wouldn't be surprised. Keep us informed, I extremely interested in your process since you are pretty much ahead of all of us on this.

The k3 expires after 4 months, so yes we needed to use the I-130.

This is what happened in that situation. Our k3 was approved first so naurally we went with it.

Once we were denied a visa with the k3 and was told it would expire I finished up sending in all the papers for our I-130 hoping like others that we could just use that petition. Well come to find out, the I-130 is the pettion that gets returned from the NVC to the CSC. The k3 goes back to Missouri where it came from.

Ok, let me clarify that. I was told by a senator and a few attorneys to get the I-130 processed and use that petition. Little did they know it doesn't work that way. Hello, does anyone know how this sytem works??? Guess not, we just walk blindly through it. Oops...sorry, just need a little venting.

Anywho...our I-130 was sent back to CSC and then it was reaffirmed and sent back to NVC for action. It was all finished when it was returned to California in June 05. So I didnt really need to do anything with it. I found out it was returned to CSC when I called to make an inquiry as to when they might schedule an interview.

When I find out what is next I will let you know. The CO told my husband that he would call him when he received the information back from BCIS. I was told by the consulate the same thing. So we will see, does my husband have to have another medical? Does he need another interview?? The one couple who went through this before me did not need either, so I am waiting to find out for us.

jenn,

If I were you, I would be there in Moroc when he has his interview. You will have a better chance of approval. How I wish I had been in Moroc with my husband. As it was I went back to Moroc about a month later anyway and my husband is still not here with me.

I plan on being there when we get our next date. I don't have the money or the time off work either but i want my husband here. It will be worth it in the end tobe there in my opinion. That was also the opinion of the couple who were denied a year agao and had a 2nd interview said. The CO told the fiancee to go get her, they wanted to see her. So he ran to the caffe and brought her into the consulate whereby she spoke her mind to them about what they had done and she would not take no for an answer yto receiving a visa. They got the visa and the CO was then pretty nice to her. Must be because she is AmericaN??? But he is not therefore they abuse out men??? Just a thought.

098bdb652297eb8af8222ef77903ebf5.gif

.png

Married in 04

"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections."

chiqa.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Wow...how did that happen? Somehow my post ended up in another box....so sorry.

Jenn

If I were you, I would be there in Moroc when he has his interview. You will have a better chance of approval. How I wish I had been in Moroc with my husband. As it was I went back to Moroc about a month later anyway and my husband is still not here with me.

I plan on being there when we get our next date. I don't have the money or the time off work either but I want my husband here. It will be worth it in the end to be there in my opinion. That was also the opinion of the couple who were denied a year ago and had a 2nd interview. The CO told the fiancee to go get her, they wanted to see her. So he ran to the caffe and brought her into the consulate whereby she spoke her mind to them about what they had done and she would not take no for an answer to receiving a visa. They got the visa and the CO was then pretty nice to her. Must be because she is American??? But he is not therefore they abuse our men??? Just a thought.

If interviews are being help up because of 2nd interbviews, why then are the fiancees getting fast interviews??? Why are the married couples made to wait? Makes you wonder. It also appears it is the married couples who are being denied more often. Why is that??? Like Ellis said...the CO's are not to be the adjudicators. The CO's must have concrete proof of fraud!!!!

Ok, I am not going to start another rant...lol

098bdb652297eb8af8222ef77903ebf5.gif

.png

Married in 04

"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections."

chiqa.jpg

Filed: Timeline

click here for my interivew..

http://www.pakcrawler.com/islamabad.html

Thanks for the thought Sharon, but I'm specializing in business law. What's your medical specialty going to be?

honeyblonde.. we have alot in comon. I want to study immigration and family law.

chi,

my petition got sent back from NVC I think back to TSC.

it took 6 months they interviewed me. if you get interviewed really your interview carries alot of weight behind it. but, at the same time the interview is one hellish experiance in your life. I was interrogated for 2 hours. I was worn out when they got done with me. :(

then it took a nother 5 months or so to leave there and make it to the embassy. so currently my case is pending at the embassy - hubby waiting for his packet < again >

and the next interview. since we are clear AR and all that mess. hopefully they just issue the visa to him soon.

if you guys get the opportunity to interview. < USC> not talking about your spouses. if you get the change to interview ladies. keep 2 things in mind.

1.. make sure your dowry is justifiable. they will eat you alive.

2... make sure you have family support. those fueding with mama and daddy. clear it up a simple handwritten letter from them can save your booty. ok.

shon.gif

Timeline
Wow...how did that happen? Somehow my post ended up in another box....so sorry.

Jenn

I plan on being there when we get our next date. I don't have the money or the time off work either but I want my husband here. It will be worth it in the end to be there in my opinion. That was also the opinion of the couple who were denied a year ago and had a 2nd interview. The CO told the fiancee to go get her, they wanted to see her. So he ran to the caffe and brought her into the consulate whereby she spoke her mind to them about what they had done and she would not take no for an answer to receiving a visa. They got the visa and the CO was then pretty nice to her. Must be because she is American??? But he is not therefore they abuse our men??? Just a thought.

If interviews are being help up because of 2nd interbviews, why then are the fiancees getting fast interviews??? Why are the married couples made to wait? Makes you wonder. It also appears it is the married couples who are being denied more often. Why is that??? Like Ellis said...the CO's are not to be the adjudicators. The CO's must have concrete proof of fraud!!!!

Ok, I am not going to start another rant...lol

chiquita I want to be at my husbands interview and I plan too. But problem is my job and his Ive only been at my job since early September so im not sure if I can get time off. I have heard I can take time off with pay before I actually earn it! So that would be great and my husband isnt sure his job will let him have any time off at all so I guess it all depends.

But my question is how can it effect if im there or not? Will they see me know im there? They can interview me if they want ! Right now I think our strongest area is how long we have known eachother for and we can prove it from 2001 to currently. Right now I do have the money thanks to working 80 hour weeks from November- January I was planning on going sometime but he wants me to wait. Cause he wants me to have time off for when he does get here we can be together. When I was at the consular before they treat americans good but moroccans not so good. I couldnt believe it was like i was the most important person there no wait or anything. The whole time I was there I was put ahead of everyone else.

If you ask me Casa has their prorities in the wrong place. Why are the nonimmigrant visas and k1 being put before families and married people? Since when is your boyfriend or girlfriend a bigger priority then your family? Dont get me wrong they deserve their chance and to be taken care of in a timely manner. But it seems to they dont care about family there at all. And look how quick u can get your fiance here that is ridicouls you can get your fiance here before your spouse.

Can you point out some exact reasons that will help if I go and dont go to the interview? I just need some advice and my husband dont think it will help but I need to get him to listen to me!! this and I dont want to lost my job! I kind of need it!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.