PD is Current.

November 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

539 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

In the Philippines, F2A with PD July 19, 2010 already has interview schedule (November 26).

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

I wish 8 weeks movement but I haven't got anything yet. If I don't get I/l by tomorrow then I will doubt abt 8 weeks movement. My pd is July 19, 2010

We have already one person with PD 19JUL2010 got an interview letter. So the PD has reached to 22Jul2010 irrespective of whether you get the interview or not. I wish you a good luck.

F2A PD 9th Feb 2011

Case completed at NVC

Spouse has B2 visitor visa and successfully visited USA twice.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

We have already one person with PD 19JUL2010 got an interview letter. So the PD has reached to 22Jul2010 irrespective of whether you get the interview or not. I wish you a good luck.

Not only me dear, there are majority of people with before pd July 22 haven't received I/l except only one Pilipino lady. I will be the happiest person if it will be July 22, 2010, even I get my I/L later than other visa jorney member.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

I wish 8 weeks movement but I haven't got anything yet. If I don't get I/l by tomorrow then I will doubt abt 8 weeks movement. My pd is July 19, 2010

dont worry...you will soon get your I/L and hopefully the news regarding PD 19th july got I/L is not fake...

WAITING FOR WIFE(LIFE).....STORY OF F2A

PD 23 dec 2010

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

In the Philippines, F2A with PD July 19, 2010 already has interview schedule (November 26).

hey guys! sorry for this, apparently my sister who already has her I/L scheduled for November 26 has her PD 10JUL2010.

I called the NVC earlier today to confirm this and i don't think the current PD for this bulletin will reach 19JUL2010 (my PD) since I don't have my I/L yet. So i'm guessing it's gonna be until 15JUL2010. (Philippines)

Sorry for the wrong info I posted earlier this week.

Edited by PD071910

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

hey guys! sorry for this, apparently my sister who already has her I/L scheduled for November 26 has her PD 10JUL2010.

I called the NVC earlier today to confirm this and i don't think the current PD for this bulletin will reach 19JUL2010 (my PD) since I don't have my I/L yet. So i'm guessing it's gonna be until 15JUL2010. (Philippines)

You are right, pd will only move to July 15, 2010. For sure because some other visa jorney member with pd 12 got the I/L. I already knew you are confused about your sister priority date because we ,couple other member, having same priority date got no I/L. We will be next in line for sure.

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

were you the one that posted PD 19JUL10 got the interview!?!

ARRRGHH!

Edited by PD is Current.

You are getting a good one! LOL dancin5hr.gif

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

Our PD is JUL 19, 2010 from the Philippines F2A Category and my sister already received her I/L set for November 26. However, I haven't received mine yet it may be because i'm already 21 at the moment. How do I apply for the CSPA? :(

Yup, that was you!

You are getting a good one! LOL dancin5hr.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.