mary&besho

i need ur help guys

8 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

what is the requirments to apply for a work visa i want to make a work visa 2 my brother, what should i do, and how to start , would u help me plz

Edited by mary&besho

Mary&Besho

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

what is the requirments to apply for a work visa i want to make a work visa 2 my brother, what should i do, and how to start , would u help me plz

Do you run a company that can offer him a job? Or are you wanting to help him get a job in the US?

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

In many ways it is the easiest for the individual. The Employer does all the work.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Do you run a company that can offer him a job? Or are you wanting to help him get a job in the US?

Actually, i have a friend owned a resturant is going to help me to offer him a job, i think this one not an immigrant work vis, its like a contract, is that correct? so which application exactly.. i dont have any information about this type of work. Thank you for ur reply

In many ways it is the easiest for the individual. The Employer does all the work.

the imployer suggest to help me but we have no idea about the paper, so can u help me which application is it, its not immigrant worker i think

Mary&Besho

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Actually, i have a friend owned a resturant is going to help me to offer him a job, i think this one not an immigrant work vis, its like a contract, is that correct? so which application exactly.. i dont have any information about this type of work. Thank you for ur reply

the imployer suggest to help me but we have no idea about the paper, so can u help me which application is it, its not immigrant worker i think

The employer submits the paperwork. It's unlikely that a restaurant job will qualify for a work visa. http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/types/types_1271.html

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

The Employers Immigration Lawyer handles the Paperwork, the Employer just needs to appoint one.

Obviously the job would need to meet the requirements for whichever visa category is being applied for.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

Work is work. It doesn't matter if you call it a contract. Even you label it as work in your post. Your brother would need a work visa to work at the restaurant.

What would your brother do on his "contract?". Would it be any different from someone working? No. Your brother would do the same thing. He would be working.

So, it doesn't matter how it is set up. Your brother needs a work visa.

The employer applies for the work visa on behalf of your brother. The employer needs a Dept. of Labor certification that the employer could not find a US person to do the job and that is why the employer needs to bring over a foreign worker.

To be frank with you, there are plenty of unemployed Americans who want to work. They are available to work a low skill job in a restaurant. Because Americans are available, it will be impossible for your friend to get the Labor certification to get a work visa for your brother.

The US does not allow foreign worker into the US to take away a job that coul go to a US person. The work visa is for people the US need when a US employer cannot find an US worker.

Sorry.

Edited by aaron2020

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.