Mr. Big Dog

The Seceding Plutocracy

34 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

A friend drew my attention to this piece. Excellent read. Posted on The American Conservative. Long but really worth reading. Hardly ever read a piece hitting the nail on the head this precise.

Thanks! I whole heartily agree with the author. Though there have been one or two suicides as people were convicted.

Edited by Sousuke

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Strange how none of the so called conservatives, who frequent this site, can bring themselves to comment on this thread. I guess, if it doesn't have anything to do with bashing liberals or Obama, then they just don't want anything to do with it.

Oct 19, 2010 I-130 application submitted to US Embassy Seoul, South Korea

Oct 22, 2010 I-130 application approved

Oct 22, 2010 packet 3 received via email

Nov 15, 2010 DS-230 part 1 faxed to US Embassy Seoul

Nov 15, 2010 Appointment for visa interview made on-line

Nov 16, 2010 Confirmation of appointment received via email

Dec 13, 2010 Interview date

Dec 15, 2010 CR-1 received via courier

Mar 29, 2011 POE Detroit Michigan

Feb 15, 2012 Change of address via telephone

Jan 10, 2013 I-751 packet mailed to Vermont Service CenterJan 15, 2013 NOA1

Jan 31, 2013 Biometrics appointment letter received

Feb 20, 2013 Biometric appointment date

June 14, 2013 RFE

June 24, 2013 Responded to RFE

July 24, 2013 Removal of conditions approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Strange how none of the so called conservatives, who frequent this site, can bring themselves to comment on this thread. I guess, if it doesn't have anything to do with bashing liberals or Obama, then they just don't want anything to do with it.

I think it has more to do with attention span! :rofl:

Filed: Timeline
Strange how none of the so called conservatives, who frequent this site, can bring themselves to comment on this thread.

Well, what can they say? The just nominated a secessionist plutocrat to be their standard bearer.

Can you feel the excitement?

romney-feel-excite-1.jpg

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Well, what can they say? The just nominated a secessionist plutocrat to be their standard bearer.

Can you feel the excitement?

Now imagine how humiliating it will for Obama when the alien zombie secessionist etch-a-sketch plutocrat beats him in November.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: Timeline
Now imagine how humiliating it will for Obama when the alien zombie secessionist etch-a-sketch plutocrat beats him in November.

That has to happen first and it's not clear that it will. In fact, those that believe it will happen are far fewer than those that believe it won't.

I think it has more to do with attention span! :rofl:

That's a big part of it. I'm not reading a full page article on an entertainment site just so I can hear about someone's disagreement with someone being more wealthy than them.

The one thing I've yet to understand from the left is why any one person should pay more than any other person. Above even talked about the rich "stiffing" Social Security and Medicare. Um, why would anyone need to pay millions of dollars into a retirement/medical scheme? Do they benefit "more" after retirement? Is their health coverage somehow millions of dollars more expensive than the average UAW employee's?

I'm amazed lefties base their arguments on "everyone getting a fair shake.... .except these people." Hypocrites. The lot of them.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

That's a big part of it. I'm not reading a full page article on an entertainment site just so I can hear about someone's disagreement with someone being more wealthy than them.

The American conservative is an entertainment site? Sure buddy, what ever you say, m'kay!

Edited by InKorea

Oct 19, 2010 I-130 application submitted to US Embassy Seoul, South Korea

Oct 22, 2010 I-130 application approved

Oct 22, 2010 packet 3 received via email

Nov 15, 2010 DS-230 part 1 faxed to US Embassy Seoul

Nov 15, 2010 Appointment for visa interview made on-line

Nov 16, 2010 Confirmation of appointment received via email

Dec 13, 2010 Interview date

Dec 15, 2010 CR-1 received via courier

Mar 29, 2011 POE Detroit Michigan

Feb 15, 2012 Change of address via telephone

Jan 10, 2013 I-751 packet mailed to Vermont Service CenterJan 15, 2013 NOA1

Jan 31, 2013 Biometrics appointment letter received

Feb 20, 2013 Biometric appointment date

June 14, 2013 RFE

June 24, 2013 Responded to RFE

July 24, 2013 Removal of conditions approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

The one thing I've yet to understand from the left is why any one person should pay more than any other person.

I don't understand why you think a person paying $1,000 a year earning $10,000 is any different than a person paying $10,000 earning $100,000 or paying $1,000,000 in taxes earning ten million. All the exact same.

Which earner do you want to be?

Above even talked about the rich "stiffing" Social Security and Medicare. Um, why would anyone need to pay millions of dollars into a retirement/medical scheme? Do they benefit "more" after retirement?

Warren Buffet will only contribute a few thousand bucks into SS on his 2012 tax return. The exact same amount a person earning $110,000 will contribute.

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

The one thing I've yet to understand from the left is why any one person should pay more than any other person.

The same reason why any one person gets PAID more than any other person! Or do you believe everyone should be paid the same?

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Didn't you hear? Millionaires use "roads and bridges" more than regular folks. :lol:

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg