Saylin

NVC Filers - September 2012

984 posts in this topic

OK, Just received an RFE from NVC requesting another BC!! I dont understand when I know for a fact that I sent in the correct BC!! whom should I speak with at NVC? :crying:

Wow!! This is such a RACKET! Just got off the phone with NVC, all they can do is put in a "service request"? #######!!! :bonk: Really? 15 Business Days just to find out what the outcome was!!!

Ridunculous!!!

OK, Just received an RFE from NVC requesting another BC!! I dont understand when I know for a fact that I sent in the correct BC!! whom should I speak with at NVC? :crying:

The only person(s) that can help would be a supervisor. Hopefully they review it and realise their mistake.

The only person(s) that can help would be a supervisor. Hopefully they review it and realise their mistake.

Saylin, So do I just call and ask to speak with a supervisor or email them?

Saylin, So do I just call and ask to speak with a supervisor or email them?

You can do both.

You can do both.

Ok... And the email just the same as the NVCinqury address and Just add supervisor in the subject line?

Thank you...

Ok... And the email just the same as the NVCinqury address and Just add supervisor in the subject line?

Thank you...

Yup. Start off the subject line as ATTN: SUPERVISOR.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Try to run, try to hide - break on through to the other side!

"Your visa application has been approved. Congratulations."

I think that was what the lady told me. When she got to that part, I kinda blacked out. I was in disbelief. "What did she say?" I thought to myself. I was tearing up. She said something like "you'll have your passport back in the mail within two weeks". I almost wanted to go back and ask her "Approved? Are you sure?" I wasn't sure I'd heard it right. But I thought to myself that she probably wouldn't have said "congratulations" if she'd denied me.

So... Yeah. There it is. It still hasn't sunk in yet. I think it will take at least a couple of days before I realize that it wasn't just a dream. When I was riding on the bus back into downtown Stockholm I thought something like "That was it? It's over?" It felt surreal.

I'm going to try to sum up my experience, but I only got home about an hour ago after a long day and a long afternoon/evening/night yesterday, so I need to gather my thoughts, so I will get back to you on that a little later.

:)

Woot! Congratulations, Mr. Borkstrom! Have a safe trip to the US, and a great Thanksgiving with your wife :)

AOS:

Married 1/24/2011

I-130 sent 12/12/2011
Visa APPROVED! 9/4/2012
Port of Entry DFW 11/27/2012

ROC:

I-751 sent to VSC 9/16/2014

ROC APPROVED! 3/25/2015

Naturalization:

N-400 sent to Lewisville lockbox 3/29/2016

N-400 received at Lewisville lockbox 3/30/2016

Card charged 4/2/2016

Text messaged that case received, receipt number issued 4/5/2016

NOA notice date 4/4/2016

NOA received 4/8/2016, priority date 3/30/16

Biometrics letter received 4/16/2016

Biometrics appointment scheduled for 4/28/2016

Biometrics done 4/28/2016

Case updated on USCIS website, 'In line for interview' 5/3/2016

Texted and case updated on USCIS website, 'Interview has been scheduled' 7/22/2016

Interview letter received 7/25, interview scheduled for 8/31/2016

Interviewed and recommended for approval, 8/31/2016

Text received that oath ceremony notice mailed, case updated on website 9/1/2016

Oath letter received 9/6/2016, oath scheduled for 9/21/2016

Oath taken 9/21/2016, CITIZENSHIP ACQUIRED! Yay!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

Thank you so much. I don't know for a fact I'll be there by Thanksgiving, but I'm hoping I will.

Marriage : June 30, 2011

I-130 Sent : November 26, 2011

I-130 NOA1 : December 2, 2011

I-130 Approved : May 2, 2012

NVC Received : May 14, 2012

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : June 1, 2012

Pay I-864 Bill : June 5, 2012

Return Completed DS-3032 : June 1, 2012

Pay IV Bill : June 7, 2012

Case Completed at NVC : July 2, 2012

Interview Date : September 28, 2012

Interview Result : Approved

Visa Received : October 3, 2012

US Entry : December 23, 2012

Processing Estimates/Stats : Your I-130 was approved in 152 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 301 days from your I-130 NOA1 date.

- - - - -

Swedish-American Midsummer

My wedding day - the best day of my life

Mr. Borkström @ Wordpress.com

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Did I miss the roll-out of October? :no:

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Yes, Ryan made it. Here: http://www.visajourn...s-october-2012/

Thank you probably buried in my still to read 981 emails from the last week. Been kind of busy. Okay off to October. And waiting :clock:

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Try to run, try to hide - break on through to the other side!

"Your visa application has been approved. Congratulations."

I think that was what the lady told me. When she got to that part, I kinda blacked out. I was in disbelief. "What did she say?" I thought to myself. I was tearing up. She said something like "you'll have your passport back in the mail within two weeks". I almost wanted to go back and ask her "Approved? Are you sure?" I wasn't sure I'd heard it right. But I thought to myself that she probably wouldn't have said "congratulations" if she'd denied me.

So... Yeah. There it is. It still hasn't sunk in yet. I think it will take at least a couple of days before I realize that it wasn't just a dream. When I was riding on the bus back into downtown Stockholm I thought something like "That was it? It's over?" It felt surreal.

I'm going to try to sum up my experience, but I only got home about an hour ago after a long day and a long afternoon/evening/night yesterday, so I need to gather my thoughts, so I will get back to you on that a little later.

:)

Oh wow! I'm so excited! I've been away for a few days and thought of you often wondering if you'd posted! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! NOW our turn! I know you don't pray, but we sure hope you keep even the finest hairs on your head crossed for us later this month!

WELCOME TO AMERICA!!! (Yes, I really wanted to be the first to extend my greetings!) LOL

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

I will do what we in Sweden call "hold our thumbs", just like in America you cross your fingers for luck. I'm holding my thumbs for everyone here, and you are most definitely included. :thumbs:

Marriage : June 30, 2011

I-130 Sent : November 26, 2011

I-130 NOA1 : December 2, 2011

I-130 Approved : May 2, 2012

NVC Received : May 14, 2012

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : June 1, 2012

Pay I-864 Bill : June 5, 2012

Return Completed DS-3032 : June 1, 2012

Pay IV Bill : June 7, 2012

Case Completed at NVC : July 2, 2012

Interview Date : September 28, 2012

Interview Result : Approved

Visa Received : October 3, 2012

US Entry : December 23, 2012

Processing Estimates/Stats : Your I-130 was approved in 152 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 301 days from your I-130 NOA1 date.

- - - - -

Swedish-American Midsummer

My wedding day - the best day of my life

Mr. Borkström @ Wordpress.com

It's been some work for real. Just glad I am about 3/4 done. Oh to have EP. Although can't imagine scanned all this either LOL

Lagos better appreciate my efforts ready for a December interview. Or I'll just be hangin in the NVC thread forever. :D

Hey we need to design some VisaJourney T-shirts so we can wear to interview. I won't a good.gifand headbonk.gif emoticon on my shirt with my name on back hehe. Is it legal for me to do?

meeeee toooo! I've been wanting a Visa Journey T-Shirt since I found this site. It's been so helpful.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.