one...two...tree

Republican Views About Rape

94 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

How am I not being told anything? Go back and read what I said. My state, controlled by republicans and tea party nutjobs, is trying to take away the only abortion clinic in the state. What part of that are you having trouble with?

move. you'll get away from hurricanes and people that view infantcide differently than you do.

Show him a picture of Nancy Pelosi. It'll distract him long enough for you to have a real conversation with someone else.

you really wanna see rush in boxer shorts don't you?

Edited by SMOKE
7yqZWFL.jpg

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

move. you'll get away from hurricanes and people that view infantcide differently than you do.

in·fan·ti·cide/inˈfantiˌsīd/

Noun:

The crime of killing a child within a year of birth.

We are talking about abortions, not murder. You're the one who is brainwashed by propaganda, clearly.

It's facetious. Republicans do make some odd comments about rape though. It has been described as a "gift" by more than one of them. The comment about all women crying rape is totally different and highly offensive, there is no humor in it.

So do you think that because Bill Clinton had a long history of sexual assault against women and at the very least was a serial adulterer, and Ted Kennedy caused a woman's death and the Gary Conduit had an affair and more than likely murdered a woman to cover it up, How about Democratic Congressman Anthony Weiner texting pics of his Manhood to 21 year olds., how about Democratic Congressman Dale Kildee charged with child sexual abuse, How about Democratic Congressman William Jefferson sentenced to 13 years for corruption. Congressman Mel Reynolds convicted on 12 counts sexual assault. How about Dan Rostenkowski another of Chicago's long line of corrupt politicians.

Do you think this makes all Democrats crooked, lying serial sexual abuser ??? I will also point out the Pubs you speak of said dumb stuff but committed no crime

I certainly don't think it's fair but that is the same logic you are using against Republicans.

Show him a picture of Nancy Pelosi. It'll distract him long enough for you to have a real conversation with someone else.

Excellent use of a double hyperbole.

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

It would be more accurate to say people who view infanticide where there is nothing to see.

Equating abortion to infanticide is a personal choice, as should abortion be.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

So do you think that because Bill Clinton had a long history of sexual assault against women and at the very least was a serial adulterer, and Ted Kennedy caused a woman's death and the Gary Conduit had an affair and more than likely murdered a woman to cover it up, How about Democratic Congressman Anthony Weiner texting pics of his Manhood to 21 year olds., how about Democratic Congressman Dale Kildee charged with child sexual abuse, How about Democratic Congressman William Jefferson sentenced to 13 years for corruption. Congressman Mel Reynolds convicted on 12 counts sexual assault. How about Dan Rostenkowski another of Chicago's long line of corrupt politicians.

Do you think this makes all Democrats crooked, lying serial sexual abuser ??? I will also point out the Pubs you speak of said dumb stuff but committed no crime

I certainly don't think it's fair but that is the same logic you are using against Republicans.

What are you talking about? Republicans don't ever do anything wrong? Do I need to make a list of things Republicans do? Stay on subject. I'll help you out, the subject is abortion. Try making your point again.

It would be more accurate to say people who view infanticide where there is nothing to see.

Equating abortion to infanticide is a personal choice, as should abortion be.

It's like calling a cow a leather jacket. :lol:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

I was reading some things and women who were violated orally and anally are classified as rape victims(as they should be) but they don't end up pregnant. Also objects(not a #######) shoved into women's #######, are also classified as rape, but again wouldn't end up pregnant as a result of this type of attack. Some rapists wear condoms, to avoid leaving DNA evidence( I know they can break), but usually don't so those women wouldn't end up pregnant. Maybe this is what that whacko meant by legitimate rape? I know "date" rape may be the most common and these women know their attackers and there's typically some alcohol or drugs involved and at some point the woman says no and anything after is considered rape. I also know a husband can be charged with raping his wife. Not that date or marriage rape isn't "legitimate", but they are the ones I could see sometimes ending up in an unwanted pregnancy.

When most people, who know no victims of rape, hear the word "rape" most conjure up an image of some stranger abducting a woman off the street and forcing himself upon her or breaking into her house or something like this. Is there a statistic somewhere that says how many of these "type" of victims there were of this sort and how many actually ended up pregnant? That would end the debate about how rare or common it actually is.

We classify drunk driving accidents, hand gun related, cancer types, etc. Are rape victims classified too? So that we can have an actual breakdown. I am not trying to diminish anything, a murder victim is a murder victim, a cancer death is a cancer death; no matter how or what was used to kill them. So just as a rape victim is a rape victim, no matter who did it or what method was used. I am just trying to get an actual stat that has them classified into categories, as I can find for the other examples I listed.

We are talking about abortions, not murder. You're the one who is brainwashed by propaganda, clearly.

you are aware of what 'partial birth abortion' is right?

rocks is pwning you guys.

for shame, republicans... i remember the good ol' days when you could still fight.

b!tch please.

7yqZWFL.jpg

What does that have to do with the conversation of rape and republicans trying to outlaw abortion?

you objected to the term 'infantcide'..which partial birth abortion is. they don't share your view on killing babies. they are trying outlaw the practice in your state. move to a more infant murder friendly state.

7yqZWFL.jpg