ALSA

I-130 August 2012 Filers

376 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Finally, got the email We've been waiting for....our NOA2 :) Thank you, O Lord!!!....Hope that everyone else's approvals happen as soon as possible. :)

fiZNXV.jpg

N400~193 days
03/22/16= Sent N400
03/24/16= Package Delivered
04/02/16= NOA
04/08/16= Biometrics
04/15/16= In Line for Interview
09/26/16= Interview- Passed & Given Oath
09/30/16= Oath Ceremony.....Proud to be a Citizen of the United States of America. 14f055dfbc2709622a20ecd450467e9b.png

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." - Matthew 7:7 "If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in a prayer." - Matthew 21:22

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Finally, got the email We've been waiting for....our NOA2 :) Thank you, O Lord!!!....Hope that everyone else's approvals happen as soon as possible. :)

Congrats!!! :D

Edited by champi

IR-5 - for Mom
------------
08/27/2012 - Sent Application
08/28/2012 - NOA1 date
08/31/2012 - Received email from USCIS saying the package is accepted
09/11/2012 - Received a letter saying case transferred Lee's Summit, MO
02/15/2013 - Received an email saying case is approved
02/22/2013 - I-130 NOA2 hard copy received

NVC Journey
--------------
02/18/2013 - NVC received the case
03/11/2013 - NVC case # assigned
03/12/2013 - Petitioners' email corrected, Beneficiary's email added
03/13/2013 - DS3032 received
03/13/2013 - DS3032 email sent (was sent before the we received the DS3032)
03/13/2013 - AOS fee invoiced and Paid (shows In Progress)
03/14/2013 - AOS fee shows PAID
03/14/2013 - AOS package sent (overnight next-day delivery)
03/15/2013 - AOS package delivered to NVC on 03/15/2013 at 10:06:00
03/19/2013 - Re-sent DS-3032 email with Supervisor Review on subject
03/21/2013 - DS-3032 accepted
03/22/2013 - IV fee invoiced and paid
03/25/2013 - IV fee shows PAID
03/25/2013 - IV package sent (overnight next-day delivery)
03/26/2013 - IV package delivered to NVC on 03/26/2013 at 10:04am
03/27/2013 - AOS accepted
04/08/2013 - IV checklist found out by phone - NVC lost our marriage certificate sad.png
04/09/2013 - IV checklist email received
04/16/2013 - IV Checklist response mailed - new Marriage Certificate

04/16/2013 - Case Complete (they found our first marriage certificate during supervisor review??)
04/17/2013 - NVC received IV Checklist response
04/23/2013 - Case Complete email from NVC

05/13/2013 - Medical

06/03/2013 - Interview

Thank you God!!!!

wow! congrats!

there's hope for august filers!!! :)

Congrats! :dance:

USCIS

8/10/12-Sent I-130 x2

8/17/12-NOA1

2/28/13-NOA2

NVC

5/6/13-Case# & IIN recvd

7/23/13-Case complete!

US Embassy

9/4/13-Interview- APPROVED!

9/7/13-Visas on hand

10/27/13-POE: SFO

11/5/13- SSN's received

12/2/13-GC's on hand

US Citizenship soon...

Hi all!

I got married in July '2012 and my husband , who is US citizen by birth, filed i-130 late august. Still my case showed in initial review; though all my documents were ready before he filed the case including my new passport with changed surname. Its depressing to wait so long :( Any idea how much it will take more :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Hi all!

I got married in July '2012 and my husband , who is US citizen by birth, filed i-130 late august. Still my case showed in initial review; though all my documents were ready before he filed the case including my new passport with changed surname. Its depressing to wait so long :( Any idea how much it will take more :(

we called the helpline yesterday. The automated voice msg said wait until we've 180 days before calling again *cries* I'm so gonna keep calling. Also, anyone knows how we can talk to a 'person' since each time we called, it said to call btw the right hours. Is the centre somewhere in California maybe?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

we called the helpline yesterday. The automated voice msg said wait until we've 180 days before calling again *cries* I'm so gonna keep calling. Also, anyone knows how we can talk to a 'person' since each time we called, it said to call btw the right hours. Is the centre somewhere in California maybe?

The call center is based on your local time.

In order to speak to a person, do not press any buttons.

When person comes on speaking spanish, say ENGLISH PLEASE!

Ask to speak to a Tier 2 Supervisor after he/she gives you absolutely nothing helpful at all.

Ask supervisor where your case is.

If it was transferred to a field office.

What day it was transferred.

What is your local field office?

https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=offices.type&OfficeLocator.office_type=LO

oldlady.gif

Congratulations :) btw NOA2 means approval, right? I hope to get my approval too asap

I have never tried contacting my self, but I am sure my husband must have. Its cruel to delay the process for so long :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Alas, my theory about CSC's processing time for I-130 (citizen filing for spouse) being 175 days was wrong. :bonk:

I just tried to submit an e-Request (today is my 176th day) and it still says that I'm within processing times.

Oh well, it was worth a try. We now return to our regularly scheduled program, where more waiting awaits us! :jest:

Edited by akingandqueen

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

talked to tier 2 iso, we are working on august 5th, cant file e request because its not beyond processing times of 5 months, but i am at 5 months and 2 days, " these are just goals" so when is it beyond processing time? " try back in 1 month"

Timeline

talked to tier 2 iso, we are working on august 5th, cant file e request because its not beyond processing times of 5 months, but i am at 5 months and 2 days, " these are just goals" so when is it beyond processing time? " try back in 1 month"

lmao. wow.

oldlady.gif

Filed: IR-5 Timeline

Lucky for people that filed with CSC "We are working on August 5th..WOW!", if they filed with VSC good luck! because they're still sleeping on May filers. That mean June 2012 filers will be in their 7 months plus still awaiting for approved.

Timeline

Lucky for people that filed with CSC "We are working on August 5th..WOW!", if they filed with VSC good luck! because they're still sleeping on May filers. That mean June 2012 filers will be in their 7 months plus still awaiting for approved.

I believe they updated recently into June.

June 4th if memory serves me correctly.

Which it doesn't always.

oldlady.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.