ALSA

I-130 August 2012 Filers

376 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

how come I-130 (US Citizen filing for a spouse) is not under the current timeline of the CSC processing times?

It's their mistake. They stopped listing that information since December 3rd, 2012. :bonk:

However, based on empirical evidence, it seems that CSC's processing timeframe for I-130 (US Citizen filing for a spouse) is 175 days.

On the 176th day, you should be able to submit an e-Request to have your case looked at! :innocent:

And that's exactly what I'm waiting for... :clock:

Edited by akingandqueen

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

oh is it....hmm...these guys are really confusing :unsure: ....and also we have applied for both I-130 and I-129F....it seems like they will only process our application with the priority date of I-129F. :bonk:

fiZNXV.jpg

N400~193 days
03/22/16= Sent N400
03/24/16= Package Delivered
04/02/16= NOA
04/08/16= Biometrics
04/15/16= In Line for Interview
09/26/16= Interview- Passed & Given Oath
09/30/16= Oath Ceremony.....Proud to be a Citizen of the United States of America. 14f055dfbc2709622a20ecd450467e9b.png

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." - Matthew 7:7 "If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in a prayer." - Matthew 21:22

Filed: Timeline

oh is it....hmm...these guys are really confusing :unsure: ....and also we have applied for both I-130 and I-129F....it seems like they will only process our application with the priority date of I-129F. :bonk:

As of jan15 csc is processing july 18 filers for i130. U can file a erequest for example u filed july 17 and u still dont have an answer u can file a e request

As of jan15 csc is processing july 18 filers for i130. U can file a erequest for example u filed july 17 and u still dont have an answer u can file a e request

Yehey! We got an email saying that our I-130 petition is approved! Is this this actual NOA2??? The email said to wait for the actual mail to come after. What happens now? Is it going to be fast from here on? We requested for expedite but are now considering not pushing through if this route will be faster.

Btw, I am already 3 months pregnant and we want to deliver our baby there. The medical care I received during our month long vacation last December was incomparable! They really know what they are doing in the hospital and we think it is best for the baby to be born there.

The latest I should be in the plane is 7 months so I hoping this will all work out for us in 4 months! Is it possible? Or shall we try the expedite thing? :D just happy that we are finally moving forward!

2010 - met in Kuwait and got married at Washington using previous b1/b2 visa.

2010 - back in Kuwait as husband and wife.

2010 - denied to renew tourist visa, lady in the embassy said was not eligible!? Lies! Wth! Traumatized :-/

2012 - applied for tourist visa again, strengthened by the Lord, armed with lots of prayer, got a b1/b2 visa for a year!!! Yey! Christmas here we come!!!

2012 - decided to get ir1/cr1, I-130 started.

2013 - still in ir1/cr1 process.

2013 - EXPECTing our first born !!! <3

Dear Jesus,

Because your awesome and you love us more than we will ever know how to, please bless us and send our visa case to the fastest and bestest worker you got! But nonetheless, let Your will be done not ours. <3

USCIS - NVC

08/03/2012 - I-130 packet received by the Chicago lockbox (sent through FedEx)

08/09/2012 - Received Email of NOA1, routed to California Service Center.

08/08/2012 - updated online?

08/20-ish/2012 - Received Mail of NOA1.

01/18/2013 - Received Email saying I-130 approved NOA2

03/06/2013 - Received Mail of NOA2

03/09/2013 - Emailed NVC correction regarding wrong current address of principal applicant

03/09/2013 - Paid AOS bill $88 online

03/10/2013 - Emailed the NVC DS-3032

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Yehey! We got an email saying that our I-130 petition is approved! Is this this actual NOA2??? The email said to wait for the actual mail to come after. What happens now? Is it going to be fast from here on? We requested for expedite but are now considering not pushing through if this route will be faster.

Btw, I am already 3 months pregnant and we want to deliver our baby there. The medical care I received during our month long vacation last December was incomparable! They really know what they are doing in the hospital and we think it is best for the baby to be born there.

The latest I should be in the plane is 7 months so I hoping this will all work out for us in 4 months! Is it possible? Or shall we try the expedite thing? :D just happy that we are finally moving forward!

You just got your NOA2.

You can't push an expedite for your I-130 if it's already approved...

You've have to file some kind of new expedite for a close interview date and you aren't at that stage yet.

Read the first post-

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/406819-nvc-filers-january-2013/

Read read read

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/LingChe_NVC_ShortCut

oldlady.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Where was your service center? Vermont?

Timeline

Where was your service center? Vermont?

If you click on their timeline you will see it was California.

Also, Mrs.Proud, based on what I just looked at on your timeline, your I-130 WAS expedited.

oldlady.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

If you click on their timeline you will see it was California.

Also, Mrs.Proud, based on what I just looked at on your timeline, your I-130 WAS expedited.

Wow! I almost got my hopes up there... :whistle:

I'm also at CSC with NOA1 of Aug 9th, 2012 (but no expedite for me).

Oh well. Thanks for bringing me back to reality, KDH. :secret:

Timeline

Wow! I almost got my hopes up there... :whistle:

I'm also at CSC with NOA1 of Aug 9th, 2012 (but no expedite for me).

Oh well. Thanks for bringing me back to reality, KDH. :secret:

sometimes reality sucks =(

oldlady.gif

I don't know if they expedited my I-130 because we did not file any paperwork to expedite yet. That was just something we are discussing as an option as husband and wife.

My priority date is August 3, 2012 which is when they received our petition and it was transferred to CSC. Thanks for the link KDH I will read on that :) and for those still waiting keep hopes up and don't stop calling them. They will always tell you to wait until you hear from them but if you plead your case enough you never know they will actually help.

2010 - met in Kuwait and got married at Washington using previous b1/b2 visa.

2010 - back in Kuwait as husband and wife.

2010 - denied to renew tourist visa, lady in the embassy said was not eligible!? Lies! Wth! Traumatized :-/

2012 - applied for tourist visa again, strengthened by the Lord, armed with lots of prayer, got a b1/b2 visa for a year!!! Yey! Christmas here we come!!!

2012 - decided to get ir1/cr1, I-130 started.

2013 - still in ir1/cr1 process.

2013 - EXPECTing our first born !!! <3

Dear Jesus,

Because your awesome and you love us more than we will ever know how to, please bless us and send our visa case to the fastest and bestest worker you got! But nonetheless, let Your will be done not ours. <3

USCIS - NVC

08/03/2012 - I-130 packet received by the Chicago lockbox (sent through FedEx)

08/09/2012 - Received Email of NOA1, routed to California Service Center.

08/08/2012 - updated online?

08/20-ish/2012 - Received Mail of NOA1.

01/18/2013 - Received Email saying I-130 approved NOA2

03/06/2013 - Received Mail of NOA2

03/09/2013 - Emailed NVC correction regarding wrong current address of principal applicant

03/09/2013 - Paid AOS bill $88 online

03/10/2013 - Emailed the NVC DS-3032

event.png

Timeline

I don't know if they expedited my I-130 because we did not file any paperwork to expedite yet. That was just something we are discussing as an option as husband and wife.

My priority date is August 3, 2012 which is when they received our petition and it was transferred to CSC. Thanks for the link KDH I will read on that :) and for those still waiting keep hopes up and don't stop calling them. They will always tell you to wait until you hear from them but if you plead your case enough you never know they will actually help.

awesome. that would indicate csc is starting to finish into august then!

oldlady.gif

Congrats! :thumbs:

USCIS

8/10/12-Sent I-130 x2

8/17/12-NOA1

2/28/13-NOA2

NVC

5/6/13-Case# & IIN recvd

7/23/13-Case complete!

US Embassy

9/4/13-Interview- APPROVED!

9/7/13-Visas on hand

10/27/13-POE: SFO

11/5/13- SSN's received

12/2/13-GC's on hand

US Citizenship soon...

hi august filer here!

congratulations to those who already got their NOA2.

My husband called USCIS and he was informed that they are currently processing those with PD of May 28, 2012 which we already know coz that's the info on the website.

He was told to just wait for another 3 months.

It'll be my birthday on April and we have plans but it seems like we have to hold it for next year again because of this long waiting :( . It's already kinda depressing.

I'm interested with this expedite thing, is there really such a thing? Does it actually help?

hi august filer here!

congratulations to those who already got their NOA2.

My husband called USCIS and he was informed that they are currently processing those with PD of May 28, 2012 which we already know coz that's the info on the website.

He was told to just wait for another 3 months.

It'll be my birthday on April and we have plans but it seems like we have to hold it for next year again because of this long waiting :( . It's already kinda depressing.

I'm interested with this expedite thing, is there really such a thing? Does it actually help?

Were on the same boat, still waiting for NOA2 also.. Those who are in the military and with medical/family emergencies are usually the ones who can request for an expedited case.. :) If we have to wait until April(8th month) for our NOA2, that would be toooo long..:crying: I really hope and pray that our cases will be approved this month or in Feb.. :whistle:

Edited by Memphis

USCIS

8/10/12-Sent I-130 x2

8/17/12-NOA1

2/28/13-NOA2

NVC

5/6/13-Case# & IIN recvd

7/23/13-Case complete!

US Embassy

9/4/13-Interview- APPROVED!

9/7/13-Visas on hand

10/27/13-POE: SFO

11/5/13- SSN's received

12/2/13-GC's on hand

US Citizenship soon...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.