Rachel~C

Forgot tracking receipt for I-129f

12 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Sent I-129 packet but fiancé forgot to get a tracking number! Uhgg still no notification that it was received through email or text it was sent last Friday so it's been almost a week is there any other way of knowing other then checking to see if the cheque was cashed *getting nervous!*

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Sent I-129 packet but fiancé forgot to get a tracking number! Uhgg still no notification that it was received through email or text it was sent last Friday so it's been almost a week is there any other way of knowing other then checking to see if the cheque was cashed *getting nervous!*

Since you don't have your tracking receipt just waiting for the NOA1 (Notice of Action) letter in mail. If you also completed the G-1145 for email and text notice you may get that. Don't count on it. Most do not. And know it could take 30 days to get your harcopy letter in mail that will have your Receipt #. So hold on its still early. Usually the check is cashed within about 1 week in or so.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline

Perfect thank you for the reply! We did hand in the g-1145 but now I won't bug the fi to check is email so often lol! I was just getting worried because I have been reviewing other peoples time lines of when they received notification and it was all within 2-3 days . Your post is greatly appreciated thanks so much

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

The only was to see if the check was cashed, is by controlling your bank account. If it was, in fact, cashed.. it means everything is moving in the right direction.

Where did you send the package?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

I didn't send the package but we sent it to the Dallas lockbox

Ok so, everything should be fine. You sent it to the right place and they, sometimes, take longer to send the notifications.

Breathe IN and OUT! good.gif Don't let anxiety get to you... this is a LONG process and you will have to deal with a lot of uncertainties.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Perfect thank you for the reply! We did hand in the g-1145 but now I won't bug the fi to check is email so often lol! I was just getting worried because I have been reviewing other peoples time lines of when they received notification and it was all within 2-3 days . Your post is greatly appreciated thanks so much

Oh sweet memories I remember those first days of filing. Dear this will be the first of many OMG what's happening moments. Thats what we are all here for. I am at NVC freakin out and mad. hehe But all is well long as you mailed it to the right place and your check was for the right amount you are fine.

**You will go insane if you compare and follow others timelines too much. look at me completely nuts. But its addicting and I can't stop myself.:blink:

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

I didn't receive my NOA1 text/email for 8 days. The only way one could get it in 2-3 days would be through express mail. I sent USPS Priority.

Our K-1 and AOS Journey

05/12-05/22/10-met my sweetheart and family(had lots of fun!)
12/13-12/26/11-met again for engagement/Christmas
04/10/12-I-129F petition sent
04/13/12-USPS delivery confirmation
04/18/12-NOA1 text/email
04/21/12-NOA1(receipt 04/17/12)
10/10/12-NOA2 text
10/15/12-NOA2 letter received
10/27/12-NVC letter received
11/28/12-Medical Exam-PASSED
12/07/12-K-1 Interview-APPROVED

02/12/13-POE-Atlanta
03/04/13-Wedding
03/27/13-AOS,EAD,AP delivered
04/03/13-NOAs text/email
04/08/13-NOAs received
04/26/13-Biometrics appointment(walk-in done 04/17)

06/03/13-EAD card production/AP post decision approval

06/10/13-EAD/AP combo card received

04/04/14-AOS card production/decision

04/11/14-NOA2 welcome to the USA

04/12/14-Received GC

Timeline

Aww thank you for the replies it's helping to keep my mind at ease :) I will definitely be posting on my time line as soon as I know! Does anyone know if they send to the service center nearest the beneficiary or the petitioner?

Edited by Rachel~C

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

It relates to the petitioner's location..

For: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, or Wyoming. Your petition will be sent to the California Service Center

For: Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, U.S. Virgin Islands, West Virginia and the District of Columbia. Your petition will be sent to the Vermont Service Center

Best of luck with your journey.

Mar 2011 - After 5mths denied for lost docs - Attempts to follow up failed. Mar 18 2012 - I-129F sent - No sign of NOA1 but they have banked the check...Jul 24 - Update - USCIS has located our file
Infopass Apt - they sorted through everything - our 2011 and 2012 file keep getting mixed up - getting us a Case# (still waiting) Dec- Infopass Appt- expecting to get a case # in about a week ..Still no Case number

Mar 2013 Infopass - advised file was in a box somewhere,and it would be quicker for us to refile. Life gets in the way... New petition submitted July 2014 .
I-129F Sent : Jul 28 2014
TSC received: Aug 04 2014
I-129F NOA1 : Aug 06 2014
I-129F NOA2 : Feb 25 2015 (NOA2 copy rcd: Mar 02)

Sent to NVC: Mar 09 / Left NVC Apr 1 / Arr Embassy Apr 7 / Pkt 3 Rcd Apr 15 / Medical Apr 17 / Pkt 3 sent May 1 / Interview May 12

Left NZ May 15

Married Aug 10

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.