Fight for Love

Bride Accused of Murdering Groom Hours Before Wedding...

24 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

this is very sad news...just few hours before their wedding geeesshhh

i know it has nothing to do with K1 fiance visa. but hey we could learned from this...(i think :blush: ) (like the reader comment "It only takes a split second to do something you'll regret the rest of your life".)

http://gma.yahoo.com/bride-accused-murdering-groom-hours-wedding-210843418--abc-news-topstories.html

A bride-to-be is charged with murder after allegedly stabbing her fiance just hours before the couple's wedding was to start near Whitehall, Pa.

Na Cola Darcel Franklin, 31, and her fiance Billy Rafael Brewster, 36, were planning to tie the knot at 10 a.m. on Saturday, but at some point during the night, Franklin and Brewster began arguing, Steve Luksa, first deputy to the Lehigh County District Attorney, told ABCNews.com.

In the heat of the argument, Franklin allegedly stabbed Brewster twice with a kitchen knife, police said.

"One of the stab wounds punctured his heart," Luksa said.

When police arrived at the apartment, shortly after 2 a.m., they found Brewster bleeding from chest wounds on the second floor landing.

He was transported to the Lehigh County Trauma center and pronounced dead at 3:24 a.m., less than seven hours before the wedding.

Luksa said the couple was not alone in the apartment when the stabbing took place. The couple's children, and extended family members were also present because of the impending nuptials.

Franklin was arrested and charged with one count of criminal homicide, Luksa said.

During her arraignment Saturday afternoon, Franklin told District Judge Donna Butler, "You got to check again," unable to comprehend that Brewster was dead, the Allentown Morning Call reported. She cried, rocked herself back and forth and eventually choked out, "I ... did ... not ... kill ... him ... on ... purpose."

She is being held in Lehigh County Prison without bail, Luksa said.

When Franklin told Bulter via the video conference arraignment that she wanted to go home, Butler responded, "You are not going home any time in the near future."

The longer it takes to happen the more you'll appreciate it when it does!

Mods, please move to Off Topic so that an active discussion can ensue.

Gowon chillax dude :bonk::rofl: (anyways I don't care if they move this somewhere. but at least i've share it)

I’m afraid with that kind of attitude your showing us here...I hope you’re not going to be one of this kind of un human. Just saying no offense :bonk:

Edited by takis

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Now knives have to be banned and/or regulated

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Gowon chillax dude :bonk::rofl: (anyways I don't care if they move this somewhere. but at least i've share it)

I’m afraid with that kind of attitude your showing us here...I hope you’re not going to be one of this kind of un human. Just saying no offense :bonk:

Takis, but I am already unhuman though, is that like bad?

I don't get mad on the internets, it's not that serious to me.

Gowon "The UnHuman with a Bad Attitude".

I feel sad for this family and the poor children who had to witness this incident.

Total elapsed time between filing I-129F to GC in hand 569 days or 1 Year, 6 months, 22 days.

Timeline

I feel sad for this family and the poor children who had to witness this incident.

:thumbs: One moment of rage and a lifetime of woes.

NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Ugh, this story just makes my heart hurt, soul sick.... How awful all around.

event.png

I-129F Sent: 1-23-12

NOA1: 2-6-2012

RFE: 8-16-2012

RFE Received by USCIS: 8-28-2012

NOA2: 10-17-2012

Packet 3 Sent: 11-14-2012

Medical: 11-19-2012

Interview: 1-24-2013 - Approved!

aaagggghhhh is that the future wifey (supposed to be lol)

Edited by takis

that's the good thing.."YOU ADMITTING IT" lol :rofl: joking :blush:

hey who doesn't anyways lol we should all admit that sometimes we do lost are temper too lol

Timeline

This is why we need stricter knife control regulations. This kind of tragedy could never have happened if we only had spoons.

Make sure the spoons are tiny otherwise they can be used as weapons :devil:

NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012