Danno

Danno went to Chick-Fil-A

262 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Yeah yours truly here stopped by Chick-fil-a on a run out by the land fill.

chick-fil-a-big.gif

I wondered if there would be in increase in customers as today has been billed as "Chick-fil-a appreciation day".

I was kinda in an out of the way location so I was stunned when the parking lot looked like a carnival.

The drive through was increased to two lanes and I had to park in a distant lot to even get a place.

The line was backed up all the way to the front door and it was wall to wall people in there. With that crowd I would have suspected someone with signs or whatever out front but that was not the case.

I was looking forward to a sandwich but there was no way I could have waited that long.

When I got back home, one of the interesting things to note was how the local news source (charlotte.com) did not have a peep about it.

after the intense and non stop coverage if gave to the dozen Occuppy protesters for weeks on end I guess their interest in covering local happenings was just exhausted.

:rofl:

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Timeline

A good friend works near the Chick-Fil-A nearest me. It's in a mall so he dropped by for lunch. Reported Chick-Fil-A was empty :lol:

And yes, that same Chick-Fil-A will also be empty on the 3rd, same sex kissing day.

We just don't have a huge RWN or gay population here and for that, I'm thankful.

Yeah yours truly here stopped by Chick-fil-a on a run out by the land fill.

chick-fil-a-big.gif

I wondered if there would be in increase in customers as today has been billed as "Chick-fil-a appreciation day".

I was kinda in an out of the way location so I was stunned when the parking lot looked like a carnival.

The drive through was increased to two lanes and I had to park in a distant lot to even get a place.

The line was backed up all the way to the front door and it was wall to wall people in there. With that crowd I would have suspected someone with signs or whatever out front but that was not the case.

I was looking forward to a sandwich but there was no way I could have waited that long.

When I got back home, one of the interesting things to note was how the local news source (charlotte.com) did not have a peep about it.

after the intense and non stop coverage if gave to the dozen Occuppy protesters for weeks on end I guess their interest in covering local happenings was just exhausted.

:rofl:

I love it. This is not about Gay rights this is about the right to have an opinion without government taking action against you. This is why Liberals are dangerous. They think Govt has the right to shut you down, based on your opinion. Hit the link.

Liberal Madness

i went for breakfast...super busy

i went for lunch...super busy

i'm going for dinner...i'm expecting the same.

this might turn out to be the best day in chick-fil-a history.

That's a lot of fast food in a day.

No actually the line was too long, guess I am not that dedicated.

:blush:

Then you don't count! Way to support those evil gays by not purchasing chicken.

I didn't know it was some sort of support Chick-fil-A day. I went to work before 7AM and wondered why all the cars were wrapped around the drive up lane, and people waiting to get in. It doesn't open til 7.

Just came home and the same thing except there are now two drive up lanes wrapped around the building. They must have runners servicing the outside lane.